What's new

Two crore illegal migrants from Bangladesh living in India: Rijiju

He is actually correct. It is because of the fact that they can easily disguise as a Bengali (From West Bengal).

Moreover, even if the local authorities/police come to know about an illegal immigrant, the officer will never repeat the mistake of arresting an illegal immigrant and deporting him. The legal process for doing it is too hard that he will stop it with his very first experience. LOL :p:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_Migrants_(Determination_by_Tribunal)_Act,_1983

Prince of Dorne

I too have a healthy respect for many of the Indian posters

I too request you to ignore my posts going ahead (mind you - this trolling business is hard work and definitely not my forte).

Ps. Prince Oberyn aka The Red Viper should have finished him off man :(

Every damn time I see that episode I get sad :cry:

George Martin is a cruel cruel bitch, never felt that bad even after the red wedding

Been watching tv shows for a long time now, never a character with such short screen presence left such a profound impact on me, one of my all time favorite characters from tv along with Klaus Mikealson and Chandler Bing.

So the 2 cocor Bangladeshi in india is getting experience. We have huge space for them in our country and country people . How the number came from that could be a history .

I really do, that's why I don't want him to read my posts

No they will not.. because your gov doesn't know who they are. :D
Actually they know, but I am just too tired to get into these details now

So the 2 cocor Bangladeshi in india is getting experience. We have huge space for them in our country and country people . How the number came from that could be a history .
http://www.english-online.org.uk/course.htm
http://free-english-study.com/speaking/speaking-beginner-level.html

Please save us from this perpetual agony

From wikipedia,

Samir Guha Roy of the Indian Statistical Institute called these estimates "motivatedly exaggerated". After examining the population growth and demographic statistics, Roy instead states that many of the presumed illegal Bangladeshis are actually Indian citizens migrating from neighboring states.[5] Most of the Bengali speaking people deported from Maharashtra as illegal immigrants are originally Indian citizens from West Bengal.[5] According to Bonojit Hussain, 'illegal Bangladeshi' is a racist shorthand for the Bengali speaking Muslims in Assam.[17]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bangladeshis_in_India

Looks like the Vedic Supa Pawa desperately wants to show that they have a Mexican problem.

Among our citizens, a civil discussion among the political class, the recognition of the fact that if immigration is an issue, it’s an issue for India and all Indians. To use the immigration issue as a means for political dividends should be shunned for good. To use the issue of foreign citizens to complicate the relations among Indian citizens is suicidal and self-destructive. Let’s embrace discussion, not paranoia, let’s seek for solutions rather than slogans, the bottom line is, let work together and find out what could be the best way forward for the country as a whole. Illegal immigration is an issue to be discussed and not to be fought over, illegal immigration is an issue magnified by the political rhetoric over the issue.

Where u found the wrong ?I can't give u money for ur advice. In whole world just indian s are using worst english.

Among our citizens, a civil discussion among the political class, the recognition of the fact that if immigration is an issue, it’s an issue for India and all Indians. To use the immigration issue as a means for political dividends should be shunned for good. To use the issue of foreign citizens to complicate the relations among Indian citizens is suicidal and self-destructive. Let’s embrace discussion, not paranoia, let’s seek for solutions rather than slogans, the bottom line is, let work together and find out what could be the best way forward for the country as a whole. Illegal immigration is an issue to be discussed and not to be fought over, illegal immigration is an issue magnified by the political rhetoric over the issue.

Where u found the wrong ?I can't give u money for ur advice. In whole world just indian s are using worst english.
Now be a good lad and post the link

Propaganda. 20 million is too high a figure. That is enough to change the demography of any state. 3-4 million is more measurable

Dn't turn around the topics. In that comment where skill u found wrong .

That is confidential . I m nt obey to tell you abt that . But i must tell u, i work for the defence system. I think now ur satisfied.

Propaganda. 20 million is too high a figure. That is enough to change the demography of any state. 3-4 million is more measurable

I feel the numbers are exaggerated. However, Most probably they are considering anyone who migrated after 1947 are illegals. A huge number of Hindus migrated between 1948-1972. Many of the refugees never came back. So are they considered illlegals?

I hope you do not mind me for asking this, I am really curious to know, If you are not a student, what do you do for a living in UK?

Leave Him......... He speaks better English than 90% Indians and Bangladeshis........ He most probably doesn't live in UK.

Leave Him......... He speaks better English than 90% Indians and Bangladeshis........ He most probably doesn't live in UK.

leave me? Who said him to catch me? ha ha ha ha----- i can't give u my address. i wish u become an admin of this forum oneday. And check my IP address. I don't believe in myth .

My bad luck only indians can't understand my language where an american guy can. What a discrimination. :rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom