What's new

Two crore illegal migrants from Bangladesh living in India: Rijiju

leave me? Who said him to catch me? ha ha ha ha----- i can't give u my address. i wish u become an admin of this forum oneday. And check my IP address. I don't believe in myth .

My bad luck only indians can't understand my language where an american guy can. What a discrimination. :rofl:

My bad man @kobiraaz I should not have quoted him in the first place, @Major d1 wish you best of luck for your life ahead, in this forum you don't have to deal with me anymore, give my gratitude to that American guy who understands you

Bhai tuhadi halat tay saady to v maari ay... :lol:
Who is that guy in your Avatar? looks like a cross between dominic cooper and Robert downey jr

Almost 2% of India's population are Illegal Bangladeshi? Good job India, good job indeed.

Last edited:
My bad man @kobiraaz I should not have quoted him in the first place, @Major d1 wish you best of luck for your life ahead, in this forum you don't have to deal with me anymore, give my gratitude to that American guy who understands you

Who is that guy in your Avatar? looks like a cross between dominic cooper and Robert downey jr

That would be better for you .

Almost 2% of India's population is Illegal Bangladeshi? Good job India, good job indeed.

No they are legally illegal . :rofl: According to indian concept . :rofl:

Two crore illegal migrants ? Only mad people will believe in this thing . People are asset for us. They have no reason to go India to stay illegally.

Where m i ? Hope they didn't say from Dhaka two coror people went to india- ha ha ha ha

Back
Top Bottom