What's new

Two crore illegal migrants from Bangladesh living in India: Rijiju

Why isn't this in the Indian sub section? Not our problem if your authorities didn't notice 20 million...20 F-ing million crossing the border :lol:

New govt came into power in 2014...we're basically done with 2016, it shouldn't be that hard to round up...oh I don't know...a million to start with and push them across and worry about the other 19 million later.

No wait, this is popular election rhetoric and is quite useful

Why isn't this in the Indian sub section? Not our problem if your authorities didn't notice 20 million...20 F-ing million crossing the border :lol:

New govt came into power in 2014...we're basically done with 2016, it shouldn't be that hard to round up...oh I don't know...a million to start with and push them across and worry about the other 19 million later.

No wait, this is popular election rhetoric and is quite useful

If you carefully read this is reply in the Parliament question answer session.

A government established fact figure not a rhetoric.

If you carefully read this is reply in the Parliament question answer session.

A government established fact figure not a rhetoric.

It is not possible to have accurate data of the number of Bangladeshi nationals living in India, he said

'facts and figures' which are not accurate :(

Nevertheless - the question remains, this isn't the 1st time the BJP has come into power - Illegal Bangladeshis is a much used slogan in Assam and West Bengal....so, when are they going to do something about it?

Lord Trump is going to turf out millions in a matter of months (and the US have to be humane...). India is under no such obligation. When is this mass deportation of Illegals commencing? I ask because I need to warn my friends and neighbors of the incoming hordes.

Contrary to what BJP thinks, if they kick out these illegal immigrants, their popularity will actually increase......the opposition will lose more ground the more they'll shout against this......

'facts and figures' which are not accurate :(

Nevertheless - the question remains, this isn't the 1st time the BJP has come into power - Illegal Bangladeshis is a much used slogan in Assam and West Bengal....so, when are they going to do something about it?

Lord Trump is going to turf out millions in a matter of months (and the US have to be humane...). India is under no such obligation. When is this mass deportation of Illegals commencing? I ask because I need to warn my friends and neighbors of the incoming hordes.

It's not possible to count each and every person at a point of time.

Durinf count process another few lakh illegal Bangladeshis will fall on our head.

Back
Top Bottom