What's new

Two billion Muslims do nothing Shame. Retired General Asim munier is only man in 2 billions with atomic bomb

A population of 250 million with no health, education or social development with an army that is more for a security state that power projection simply is not enough to give Pakistan any meaningful strength. Unity and leadership cannot achieve anything without a functioning economy. Otherwise it will end up like Sultan Tipu: a lion, perhaps, but definitely defeated and dead.
I agree with the points made. The key ingredients for success are present, but we lack proper planning. When the standards of our generals are as low as those of Asim Munir, Anjum Nadeem, and Bajwa, and when our political class is as corrup dum and ineffective as Maryam Nawaz, Nawaz Sharif, Shahbaz Sharif, Zardari, and Bilawal Zardari, the nation cannot progress effectively. We are a large nation, and this fact instills fear in the hearts of our adversaries. Pakistan is a significant market where people often buy things with cash. In wealthy countries, 99% of people are under some form of debt, but in Pakistan, people buy cars, houses, and land with cash. This indicates that people have money, but they lack trust in the system. Given this situation, the young generation must fight for their future. Pakistanis need a bloodthirsty revolution, like the French Revolution.

I also feel that, deep down, you understand what the reality is, even if you disagree with me.

You can feel whatever you wish. It has nothing to do with what I do or do not understand.

it seems clear that certain countries did not willingly and organically accept Israel; rather, it was Western-installed puppets who did.

What is clear is that Israel remains a UN member, with majority acceptance across the globe, and is even slowly establishing diplomatic and trade relationships with many Islamic countries too. In fact, that much is crystal clear.

Israel cannot survive long-term because it is not a natural and indigenous country. Ninety-nine percent of Israel's population consists of Western white people, and many hold dual nationalities. When difficulties arise, they will likely run away.

That is merely your hope and wish. I will prefer to wait and see what actually happens, and thus far, none of what you pine for is likely to happen anytime soon.

a majority of Muslims are not ready to accept the reality.

That is not my problem, since reality remains what it is whether anyone chooses to accept it or not.

politicization of Islam was mostly done by

... ... by Muslims themselves, and blaming others for it is dishonest in the extreme.

I agree with the points made. The key ingredients for success are present, but we lack proper planning. When the standards of our generals are as low as those of Asim Munir, Anjum Nadeem, and Bajwa, and when our political class is as corrup dum and ineffective as Maryam Nawaz, Nawaz Sharif, Shahbaz Sharif, Zardari, and Bilawal Zardari, the nation cannot progress effectively. We are a large nation, and this fact instills fear in the hearts of our adversaries. Pakistan is a significant market where people often buy things with cash. In wealthy countries, 99% of people are under some form of debt, but in Pakistan, people buy cars, houses, and land with cash. This indicates that people have money, but they lack trust in the system. Given this situation, the young generation must fight for their future. Pakistanis need a bloodthirsty revolution, like the French Revolution.

Summary: Pakistan has no influence in global affairs, and will likely not have any for decades to come, given that there is no chance of any revolutionary change in the realities of its pathetic existence for the foreseeable future.

Summary: Pakistan has no influence in global affairs, and will likely not have any for decades to come, given that there is no chance of any revolutionary change in the realities of its pathetic existence for the foreseeable future.
Well clearly it looks you don't understand Pakistan well..

Back
Top Bottom