What's new

Two billion Muslims do nothing Shame. Retired General Asim munier is only man in 2 billions with atomic bomb

... I have never seen Muslim leadership from Arab states. I consider Al Qaida and ISIS political extremists and the people who forcibly took over the Masjid in Makkah were religious extremists.

I searched Arab League and Gaza. They make some joint statements which nobody listens to and they repeat this over and over for years.

Atomic bombs are not meant for actual use; they serve as a deterrent. The mere possession of such weapons demonstrates power and instills fear in your enemies. When you have a 600,000-strong army, a population of 250 million, and the capability to manufacture your own weapons, you have little reason to be afraid. Look at Iran—the world isn’t even sure if they have an atomic bomb, yet the entire West, including the United States, is wary of them. They are even willing to negotiate because of the doubt and fear Iran has created.

Imagine what we could achieve. When we stand firm, our actions will be more significant than ever before. So, when I mention atomic bombs, remember this: possessing them, alongside a formidable army and a large population, can strike fear into any enemy during negotiations. Our diplomats may be doing their part, but there’s one thing we lack—linear and dedicated leadership. Unfortunately, our country is led by a retired general who has already committed treason by delaying and manipulating elections. He has broken the constitution, and you cannot expect loyalty from someone who has already betrayed his own country and people. This traitor is nothing more than a foreign asset.
Remember February 27th, when Imran Khan ordered the Air Force to retaliate against India's misadventure, resulting in the destruction of three Indian jet fighters? When India planned to launch an attack on Pakistan with six missiles, Imran Khan received the intelligence and instructed the army to retaliate with 18 missiles, which created significant chaos within the international community. The world realized that a full-scale conflict between Pakistan and India would be catastrophic.

These are the kinds of realities our diplomats must understand. However, I must reiterate that we are currently led by a retired general who has proven to be a traitor. He was the first to turn the people against their own army, and now his actions are turning army personnel against their own institution, which is a disaster for Pakistan and its people.

Excellent thoughts, but my question remains "can Pakistan withstand the consequences of such a decision even if considered?". Any leader, retired general or popular demagogue, needs to consider the consequences of their decisions as well. Please let me know what you think might happen if Pakistan threatens Israel with its nuclear weapons, directly or indirectly. Would Pakistan be ready for it? After all, if one threatens an enemy, it is wise to consider how said enemy would react and to be prepared for the reaction.

That's why I said fojan sirf mojaan astey reh gayia ney

Please see the above and add your views too.

... I have never seen Muslim leadership from Arab states. I consider Al Qaida and ISIS political extremists and the people who forcibly took over the Masjid in Makkah were religious extremists.

I searched Arab League and Gaza. They make some joint statements which nobody listens to and they repeat this over and over for years.
Well I see from my side. Crusades and Zionism from Australia and west killing people since world war1 around 1 billion people got killed by these two terrorist extremist entities

Well I see from my side. Crusades and Zionism from Australia and west killing people since world war1 around 1 billion people got killed by these two terrorist extremist entities
Arab states buy hundreds of billions of dollars in weapons from the West, Russia, or China to kill Arabs and Muslims. Never seen anything else from them.

Do you think Arab states would be the venue of unending bloody conflicts if they were majority Muslim? I don't. There must have been 150 to 200 wars and conflicts in Arab states in the last 120 years.

Medinah was in unending civil war for over a hundred years. The Prophet's rule ended the tribal wars, then Medinah became a city of peace from within, which lasts to this day. We can conclude the majority in Medinah became Muslim, but the same cannot be said with surety about the larger Arab world.

Back
Top Bottom