What's new

Two Armymen killed in Assam ambush, forces gun down 2

can you even comprehend the ferocity of war that Pakistan is fighting compared to the low intensity freedom struggle in IOK.
In it's history, how many times has the Indian army had to face or suffer the menace of suicide bombers or had their convoy or base rammed with an explosive laden vehicle.... still look at the difference in the fatigue figures between the two sides.
I agree with the above statement.
But isn't it the failure to resolve the conflicts that causes such attrition on the armed forces.

Rabid Islamist mobs are not innocent.

Numbers over years have gone down in Kashmir, NE & Maoist areas too.

:disagree:

Use google map buddy :crey:

Why didn't you tell me before? :D

most of assam borders bangladesh. assam has 40% muslim population who are closely related to bangladeshis and have had violent clashes with assam hindus. bjp government is targeting them for deportation. many ulfa militant camps are said to be located across the border in bangladesh. most of the border shootings happen on the assam bd border

Thanks, buddy...

Yes, but Indians on PDF only show concern if something like this happens in the Indian Occupied Kashmir else there are daily incidents in areas such as Manipore and Assam you seldom hear about.

And you spend all day on PDF searching for what....ingredients to Beef Biryani....go find your self a job or something.
I hardly visit on PDF. Don't worry about my job. I'm sure I earn better than you.
But I have a good advice for you, go and save your share from KSE before Chinese buy the whole stock exchange bcz you are gonna bankrupt soon. :lol::yay:
BTW are you covering U.P election?? There you can find lots of negative news about India. :lol:

Epic Fail.
It was during congress rule 200 rabid Islamist dogs were eliminated in 2008 & 2010 protests.
Awesome islamist thrasher weapon pellet guns were introduced to valley during congress rule.

i know congress is also filthy Hindu party and not saint either its them who started this occupation policy, i am talking about after these incidents... There was change of policy and less involvement of Hindutva pigs hence there were peaceful rallies in Omar Abdullah tenure and he didnt allow hindutva pigs to kill Kashmiris thats why valley was peaceful.. but now its on raise again.. Kashmiris are hunting Hindutva pigs again every few days even your presstitutes are saying militancy is again on rise.,

It is actually Pakistani Kashmiri Islamist pigs who are getting hunted down:
2016: 90 Indian security forces casualties, 165 islamist terrorists, 27 Islamist Pakistani soldiers and 80 Islamist stone pelters eliminated.

as i said check your media, they are saying militancy against filthy Hindu occupier pigs is on rise again. google yourself, you have killed 93000 thousand and you pigs can kill whole Kashmir since you dont need Kashmiris you pigs just need Kashmir, yet you scums dare to call other terrorists..

So you were talking from your stinky arse before that militancy is going down, dont worry occupier Hindutva pigs deserve same from Kashmiris..
Militancy is already very much down dumbo, it has been over a month since the last litany attack on army.

And Indians are talking about trouble in Tibet and Xinjiang Comparing to deadly violence in Indian , Xinjiang trouble is like a minor traffic rule violation.

Yes, but Indians on PDF only show concern if something like this happens in the Indian Occupied Kashmir else there are daily incidents in areas such as Manipore and Assam you seldom hear about.

And you spend all day on PDF searching for what....ingredients to Beef Biryani....go find your self a job or something.

Yes, but Pakistanis on PDF only show concern if something like this happens in Kashmir else there are daily incidents in areas such as Baluchistan you seldom hear about.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom