What's new

Featured Twin IED blasts in SWTD, six including 1 officer, 2JCOs, 2NCOs Martyred

We need to start a trend in social media for Induction of MARPS in our forces.

#MARPSforArmedForces

We need to force Military top brass sitting on its arse inside Air Conditioned rooms to induct these life saving Vehicles.
I will join you.

I wonder why did we buy VT 4 tank.

We should have equipped our armor regiments with these suzuki pickups instead since we have so much confidence in them

Pakistani love for suzuki pickups is still a better love story than Twilight

Not a single drone in the sky looking out?

Nope

I don't know why did we develop Shahpar, Uqaab and Burraq UAVs. To parade on 23 March every year I guess

Jab use nahi karna to drone banatai kiyun ho???

5th generation warfare is there but why are we on the receiving end of it only and cannot take the fight to the enemy? Does India have no fault lines that cant be exposed?
Our opposition are nothing more than traitors pooling their resources together to get NRO and playing into the hands of our enemy India by furthering their agenda, but reality is our boys are being killed for real. Since the start of WOT to this day we continue to use those death traps. Why?
I had a discussion with @PanzerKiel and agree that not everything can be replaced with Tanks, neither can tanks be used everywhere however look at the terrain, its an open road, with open fields on both sides, perfect place for an ambush. The boys never stood a chance in those hilux. In an MRAP things might have turned out different.
Now i dont understand what kind of 5th generation warfare stops us from procuring these vehicles specially considering we have been in a war for two decades now.

I think the dilemma the army is facing is not the one time procurement but the logistics cost both maintenance and operating cost. Our army is not funded as much as it's strength. There are thousands of patrols each month.
We need to increase army budget, or provide additional support for low intensity warfare.

Last edited:
Lets not forget to thank Iran for this attack since this happened in Makran region where BLF is active

Same BLF that has its top leadership in Iran

Thank You Iran

Love you

Ambushes happen

But what is utterly and completely un forgivable is that culprits managed to run away after the attack

There needs to b extensive use of drones and k 8 has also b armed to drop bombs. These can b used. Culprits shud never b allowed to flee

i saw pictures of these Esteem men, the valiant, we all owe them our utmost respect. Jism is khaki, the soul is eternal,

May Allah bless them....

Next Steps

- Table a resolution in UN against India for state sponsorship of terror as they have admitted again and again for supporting these elements. Pakistan should unmask them more.

- Send their ambassador back home.

Mate asking for protective equipment our soldiers is not creating divide. This is criminals negligence pure and simple nothing short of it. These generals know what is required yet they drag their feet on such acquisitions. We already pay almost next to nothing to our soldiers so the least we can do is to provide them protective gear. No one uses this teen daba even Afghan forces have more MARPS and armored vehicles than Pak Army. Tanks acquisitions should have been put on back burner in favor of more immediate need for MARPS.
The problem I think is not one time procurement but the operating and maintenance cost. We literally have thousands of patrols each month.
We have to provide additional funds to the army.

Need of the hour Pakistan Army should procure these and should build these locally these Toyota trucks are just suicidal vehicals

images (1).jpeg
images (2).jpeg
images (3).jpeg

I've seen some videos of pak soldiers being ambushed and most of the situations are almost impossible to get out of even for the most advanced militaries out there. Moreover, they've always been travelling in pickup trucks making them sitting ducks. Unless they have a pretty solid MRAP with CEN B7 Level (Armor-piercing Rifle Protection) and STANAG Level-III or higher...it's hard to get outta such situations without taking casualties

That unfortunately is the state of our army. We have bhakts here as well who will go to great lenghs to praise the army and compare it to the army of khalid bin waleed or babur...lol what a joke these great heros fought at the front lines with their lowest ranked soldiers, these heros made sure that their men had bread to eat before they did, these men had the whole riches of hindustan at their feet yet never once used it to enrich their families.

Our soldiers drive around in pick up trucks while the generals and officers are given lush plots in lahore or islamabad. Our defence budget is easily 10+ billion USD. That is in US Dollars which in real terms is more like 25-32bn PPP in pakistan since the value of the dollar goes much further. From wht I have seen with my own eyes I wouldnt be surprised if the higher ups loot atleast half of this amount with the amount of homes, plots, servents, cars, kids studying abroad at top universities fully paid expenses included, etc... for Gods sake I have not seen 1 general that does not have protruding belly fat and that is fit, let alone their hundreds of badges for accomplishments that no one knows of.

What have our generals accomplished to be entitled to such priveledges? had we had generals of the calibre of the Israelis, Germans, Russians, or British kashmir/afghanistan etc would all be none issues right now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom