What's new

Featured Twin IED blasts in SWTD, six including 1 officer, 2JCOs, 2NCOs Martyred

5th generation warfare is there but why are we on the receiving end of it only and cannot take the fight to the enemy? Does India have no fault lines that cant be exposed?

There are many fault lines but unfortunately Pak is not taking advantage.

There are many fault lines but unfortunately Pak is not taking advantage.
This is the problem. SIkhs wanted to open their office in Pakistan, PM Khan refused. I wonder why. He needs to get a hold of this optimism and start treating India as an enemy. UN speeches alone wont do squat.

14 Casualties in 2 days??...Why they aren't being given MRAP's or any other Armoured Vehicles??...From Military/Paramilitary personnel to Contractors....No one is safe until that Tin can 4x4 I used in shitty terrains...I have a mate whose uncle is a Contractor...They send a Truck in Waziristan which was being driven by a Civilian Contractor...It got hit by an IED in Miranshah ....The Driver was KIA....Pretty messed up it was....
21 casualities in 2 days,
14 in ormara
6 in shaktoi
1 in bajaur

That is called getting the short end of stick, the game is long and patience is key. My opinion is Pakistan will not cross the line that may derail peace process ( Everyone knows that peace process is just an excuse, what I mean here is withdrawal of American forces from Afghanistan). The current anti Pakistan regime there is backed by these forces. Once that cover is gone, Indian influence will be diminished and so will their capacity to support terrorism inside Pakistan from Afghanistan.
We have won the high intensity conflict. We will hit few, take out some of these terrorist leadership. We fail to realise these incidents will continue until their backing is compromised that is Afghan government.
These sleeper cells have long being there but are recently activated as a part of larger agenda, which spans from political unrest, hybrid warfare on army leadership and sectarian violence.

I say this repeatedly

The battle is long

Recently our planning against Afghanistan, India and our enemies has been superb

From China on the LAC to U.S leaving Afghanistan to Internal strife within India

These things are painful and most of all to our soldiers and their families and it's important we play to a plan and atleast provide the forces with the necessary equipment

Consider this 100,000+ Indians have died from covid

PAKISTAN has 6500 deaths from covid

Now consider that we may lose lose 100-150 soldiers in a year
Major terrorist attacks have all but ended
And we have the usual hot spots where we need to really target our enemies

Things need to improve

That border with Afghanistan needs to be better patrolled, mined, reinforced

And the border with Balochistan needs to be completed urgently

We are too easy on the afghans

Non citizens need to be thrown out especially afghans

The ghaddari of the opposition helps our enemies

Terrorist IED attack on security forces convoy near Razmak, North Wazirstan. Resultantly 1 officer and 5 soldiers embraced shahadat

Those embraced shahadat include:

Capt Umar Farooq
• Naib Subedar Riaz Ahmed
• Naib Subedar Shakeel Azad
• Havaldar Younas Khan
• Naik Muhammad Nadeem
• Lance Naik Asmat Ullah

1602766592936.png

This is the problem. SIkhs wanted to open their office in Pakistan, PM Khan refused. I wonder why. He needs to get a hold of this optimism and start treating India as an enemy. UN speeches alone wont do squat.

There is a lot more than Sikhs that needs to be done. South Indians for instance. Tamils. Then North East. Arming Muslims that are being persecuted. But you need to do the leg work of reaching out to people of the region.

Without the leg work, drawing room conversations will not go anywhere.

I think PMIK is taking the noble high road. Perhaps there is wisdom in that. Who knows.

We need to start a trend in social media for Induction of MARPS in our forces.

#MARPSforArmedForces

We need to force Military top brass sitting on its arse inside Air Conditioned rooms to induct these life saving Vehicles.
Bro I share the same sentiment regarding MRAP. But we should realize that Pakistan army is among the top when it comes ratio of troops to officers sahadat. Every one of the leadership you are targeting has served in field and posts for the majority of their career, they weren't picked from outside and placed in top positions. Many of these officers martyred may have gone to become a part of high command.
My humble request is let's not get overboard, make our point regarding MRAP, instead of creating an impression of divide among soldiers and command.

See the videos of Asif Ghafoor e.g. at the front lines in war against terrorism and see for your self how he lead from the front. Same goes for the rest of leadership.

These are coordinated with recent political upheaval.

Tactics need to change

2 vehicles of FC has been decimated. Pics of bullet riddled and burnt and charred bodies of FC soldiers are making rounds on Twitter. Looking at the photos, around 12-14 Soldiers has been killed. Each Hilux pickup were carrying 6-8 soldiers Either all soldiers has been martyred in this ambush or 80-90 % soldiers has laid down their life in this ambush.

The vehicles were ambushed at a perfect spot where there were high rise cliff at both side of road. . RPG's heavy machine gun fire from a vantage point of cliffs. What do you expect that Soldiers in Open Hilux can do?

Expect BLF releasing the video of this attack soon.

Last edited:
Said before..if you dont pressurized the source nothing would happen

In afghanistan we should tread carefully for now as we dont want anything to effect the usa withdrawal but you have 17 movements ln your eastern side that warrant attention

Bro I share the same sentiment regarding MRAP. But we should realize that Pakistan army is among the top when it comes ratio of troops to officers sahadat. Every one of the leadership you are targeting has served in field and posts for the majority of their career, they weren't picked from outside and placed in top positions. Many of these officers martyred may have gone to become a part of high command.
My humble request is let's not get overboard, make our point regarding MRAP, instead of creating an impression of divide among soldiers and command.

See the videos of Asif Ghafoor e.g. at the front lines in war against terrorism and see for your self how he lead from the front. Same goes for the rest of leadership.

Mate asking for protective equipment our soldiers is not creating divide. This is criminals negligence pure and simple nothing short of it. These generals know what is required yet they drag their feet on such acquisitions. We already pay almost next to nothing to our soldiers so the least we can do is to provide them protective gear. No one uses this teen daba even Afghan forces have more MARPS and armored vehicles than Pak Army. Tanks acquisitions should have been put on back burner in favor of more immediate need for MARPS.

Back
Top Bottom