What's new

Twin blasts in Mohmand leave 40 dead

I for myself refrain posting in such threads because any response of mine will be met with sarcastic reply and will be called BS and sermon because of me being Indian.

Anyways.

Rest in peace innocent souls.

Nahi yar those who say that are on a train headed down a single track and that single track is oblivion. We all know that today's world is all about networking and give and take.

I think they should introduce "How to make friends and influence people" as part of Metric Ciricullum in Pakistan that in itself should sort out 50% of the problem.

And your opinion is welcome!

It is a shamefull world we live in today even with all the technology, media & news, Still innocent people have to die in someone's War.

There needs to be a stop full stop to these killings - RIP the Martyred.

Nahi yar those who say that are on a train headed down a single track and that single track is oblivion. We all know that today's world is all about networking and give and take.

I think they should introduce "How to make friends and influence people" as part of Metric Ciricullum in Pakistan that in itself should sort out 50% of the problem.

And your opinion is welcome!

Pakistan needs one thing and one thing only:

Keep religion behind closed doors of your homes.

This single bolded thingy can see an end to nearly all of your problems.

Excess of anything is bad, be it food or religion.

And this very excess of religion is the root cause of all your problems.

Pakistan needs one thing and one thing only:

Keep religion behind closed doors of your homes.

This single bolded thingy can see an end to nearly all of your problems.

Excess of anything is bad, be it food or religion.

And this very excess of religion is the root cause of all your problems.

More importantly ask our "allies" to behave like allies. We have failed to do this till now. :rolleyes:

I wish I could do more than just offer condolences. . . I sincerely hope you guys get out of this mess soon :(
One of my colleagues is a lovely lady from Pakistan, I hope her family wasn't affected.

RIP to the dead souls and speedy recovery to the wounded. My condolences with all who had to go through the nightmare.

Rot in hell all killers and your masterminds, whoever you may be. My personal wish for you.

More importantly ask our "allies" to behave like allies. We have failed to do this till now. :rolleyes:

You do realise that every nation is to its own ??

The 'allies' you are pointing out are doing things that ae supposed to benefit their nation an their people. Frankly why the heck should they care about Pakistan ?

It is the people of Pakistan,its Government and its leaders who should take the initiative in helping themselves. Self help is the best help and there is no point in blaming others for your ills.

Anyways May the souls Rest in Peace.

You do realise that every nation is to its own ??

The 'allies' you are pointing out are doing things that ae supposed to benefit their nation an their people. Frankly why the heck should they care about Pakistan ?

It is the people of Pakistan,its Government and its leaders who should take the initiative in helping themselves. Self help is the best help and there is no point in blaming others for your ills.

Anyways May the souls Rest in Peace.

About the bold part. The issue is that our "allies" aren't doing any good for themselves other than screwing this world and especially the region we live in. With all the increase in the deaths of NATO and US soldiers all they are doing is finding a needle in a haystack. With all these years they have wasted in this worthless war all they have achieved is dead bags and hatred from the people of Afghanistan and Pakistan. They failed to eliminate taliban and the supposed threat from Al qaeda is also present according to the US and NATO leaders.

All they have done in all these years is screwing this region and in that they are surely successfully.

Completely agree with the GOP part. But the fact is GOP is as pathetic and as "good" for Pakistan as the NATO or US are.:rolleyes:

About the bold part. The issue is that our "allies" aren't doing any good for themselves other than screwing this world and especially the region we live in. With all the increase in the deaths of NATO and US soldiers all they are doing is finding a needle in a haystack. With all these years they have wasted in this worthless war all they have achieved is dead bags and hatred from the people of Afghanistan and Pakistan. They failed to eliminate taliban and the supposed threat from Al qaeda is also present according to the US and NATO leaders.

All they have done in all these years is screwing this region and in that they are surely successfully.

Whether they are doing what they are doing sucessfully or not is a moot point --- the important thing is that they are doing something that they think is in the best interests of their nation and if the allegations of some of the Pakistanis that the US is there for minerals and oil then surely isnt it working in the interest of their country. ?

All I am saying if you dont believe truly that this war is not in your interest and it is bleeding you,just get out of it.Because this is your country and it is YOU who have to take the decisions,however tough they may be.

You want to be a part of it for the economic goodies the US gives you,but at the same time blame them for all your bombings is something no one in their right mind can accept.

You want to be a part of it for the economic goodies the US gives you,but at the same time blame them for all your bombings is something no one in their right mind can accept.

to add, the biggest fear that GOP and it military and security agencies have, is that the Americans will leave the region like they did when the Russians left Afghanistan. So these calls for US to be blamed and that they need to get out - does not jive with the ruling class of Pakistan. true?

Am so amazed people over the forum are busy in throwing mud over each other.
50 innocent life's has lost and people keep moving.
People should go out on streets and get against the govt bodies that cant provide them security
Dont get me wrong or with ill view.
I might be wrong too But sad state is i have found Pakistani people have turned cold blooded, and considers every attack by terrorists as just another usual thing in life.

People should go out on streets and get against the govt bodies that cant provide them security
Dont get me wrong or with ill view.
I might be wrong too But sad state is i have found Pakistani people have turned cold blooded, and considers every attack by terrorists as just another usual thing in life.

I might be wrong too But sad state is i have found Pakistani people have turned cold blooded,
:hitwall:

Assumption much?

What gives you the right to say that?

Have you lost a cousin, two friends an aunt to terrorism. Have you seen your next door neighbour that you grew up with and been firends with since 5 go to work and come back in a coffin?

Works both ways, perhaps you should lecture your comrades who are still busy slinging mud against Pakistan in various spam threads before pontificating to us.

Who takes notice? BBC, CNN, SKY, CSBN, FOX?

Nope: Dawn, Samman, Geo, ARY, Express, Aj.... ( No one outside Pakistan cares!)

Police cannot be everywhere all the time, you cannot barricade entire cities and provinces...

PESHAWAR: Two TV correspondents were killed in Monday’s suicide attacks in Mohmand Agency. Abdul Wahab is the third Express Group correspondent to have sacrificed his life in the line of duty. Earlier, Muhammad Ibrahim Khan, correspondent in Bajaur Agency was shot dead by gunmen in 2008 and Misri Khan, correspondent in Hangu district, was killed by unknown men after Eidul Fitr.
Abdul Wahab, 34, hailed from the Darrah Yousuf Khel area of Mohmand Agency. He was a graduate of the Peshawar University. He was also the Secretary of the Ghalanai Press Club. He had been associated with Express News for the last two years where he undertook the difficult task of reporting state action against Taliban extremists.
Wahab is survived by a wife and two daughters. He was killed while reporting the meeting between a tribal jirga and political authorities. The Tribal Union of Journalists has announced three-day mourning over the death of Abdul Wahab and his colleague Pervaiz Khan and demanded that the government provide financial assistance to their heirs. Express Group offers condolences to the family of Abdul Wahab on behalf of the staff.
Published in The Express Tribune, December 7th, 2010.
Wahab-640x480.jpg

Abdul Wahab Mohmand was a good friend of mine. He was reporter from Mohmand agency and I was Ap centre Stage with Fahd Husain. He was a good human being Innocent and sincere. He was sincere to his friends and organization he worked.
God Bless his soul.
We feel his shahadat as our personal loss. Our condolence to his family and friends.

Abdul Wahab Mohmand was a good friend of mine. He was reporter from Mohmand agency and I was Ap centre Stage with Fahd Husain. He was a good human being Innocent and sincere. He was sincere to his friends and organization he worked.
God Bless his soul.
We feel his shahadat as our personal loss. Our condolence to his family and friends.

Inna lillah he wa inna elaihi rajeon.

May Allah (SWT) grant you and his loved ones the strength to carry on during this difficult time. My prayers are with you and his family, may no one (firend or foe) have to experience such tragic loss.

Inna lillah he wa inna elaihi rajeon.

May Allah (SWT) grant you and his loved ones the strength to carry on during this difficult time. My prayers are with you and his family, may no one (firend or foe) have to experience such tragic loss.

Thanks for ur condolence
he is my Second friend who sacrifised his life
in 2007 my classfellow and a good friend Major Asad Got Shahadat in Bajor Agency.
Abdul Wahab Gave his life in Mohmand

Intrestingly reason of Both deaths to some extend points towards American and NATO's LAck of Intrest to Control Takfiri Taliban of North.
May be NATO and US wants or Their Allies wants that Pakistan should bleed thats why they dont want to enforce their writ in Nouristan and Kunar

Back
Top Bottom