What's new

Twin blasts in Mohmand leave 40 dead

They give a rest of few weeks then hit again when security come to moderate level.....

Rest in peace the dead.

No mercy for TTP.

President strongly condemns Mohmand Agency blasts

ISLAMABAD, Dec 6 (APP): President Asif Ali Zardari has strongly condemned twin blasts outside the office of Political Administration Mohmand Agency in Ghalanai on Monday, which caused loss of precious human live and injuries.

The President termed the blasts as inhuman and said the government and people of Pakistan will not be deterred by such cruel acts of terrorism, as they stand united and committed to eliminate the menace.

The President also conveyed his condolences to the families of the victims and prayed for the departed souls.He directed the concerned authorities to ensure the provision of best medical care to those injured in the blasts.

I am sorry but what is the point of saying "RIP"??? How many threads are opened on this forum where members criticize the terror attacks and say RIP??? Call me a pessismist but is that going to solve the problem???

The biggest problem that can happen to any society is when the natives becomes indifferent. Pessimist, optimist work perfectly fine but indifferent are of grave danger....There were blasts after blasts in india and finally mumbai proved to be the last straw to break the camel's back...Member's might not believe but people were more angry on the govt. than Pakistan/ISI who were blamed for the infamous saga....People were disgusted by such a pathetic state of police force who ideally should have been equipped to take on the militants....As a result so many heads were rolled, ministers were sacked to pacify people....

I am wondering when will ordinary Pakistani wake up??? Your security establishment, your govt. is responsible for the safety of netizens....Patriotism is fine but end of the day your security establishments(ISI/Army/Police/Civilian Govt) is accountable for safety of people...If someone is not able to deliver the job then he/she should be sacked....

PM strongly condemns Mohmand Agency blast

ISLAMABAD, Dec 6 (APP): Prime Minister Syed Yusuf Raza Gilani on Monday strongly condemned blast in Mohmand Agency, which caused loss of live and injuries.

The Prime Minister declared the blast as an inhuman and brutal act of the militants who have no regard for any religion.

He deplored the loss of precious lives in the blast and also ordered for the provision of immediate and best medical facilities to the injured.

I am sorry but what is the point of saying "RIP"??? How many threads are opened on this forum where members criticize the terror attacks and say RIP??? Call me a pessismist but is that going to solve the problem???

The biggest problem that can happen to any society is when the natives becomes indifferent. Pessimist, optimist work perfectly fine but indifferent are of grave danger....There were blasts after blasts in india and finally mumbai proved to be the last straw to break the camel's back...Member's might not believe but people were more angry on the govt. than Pakistan/ISI who were blamed for the infamous saga....People were disgusted by such a pathetic state of police force who ideally should have been equipped to take on the militants....As a result so many heads were rolled, ministers were sacked to pacify people....

I am wondering when will ordinary Pakistani wake up??? Your security establishment, your govt. is responsible for the safety of netizens....Patriotism is fine but end of the day your security establishments(ISI/Army/Police/Civilian Govt) is accountable for safety of people...If someone is not able to deliver the job then he/she should be sacked....

Thank you very much for the long sermon but we want no abrupt sacking and we want the political set up complete its tenure.

Rest of your post comes under BS. you are suggesting chaos and we dont want that. its not time to show our anger on streets.

No body can stop a suicide bomber, Army or Police are not some specially made humans, they are human like us. Yes but govt of Pakistan should form a powerful police force & intelligence, so whenever any shaitan makes a plan for its shetaniyat it would be caught on its hiding place. Also govt should provide jobs, most of the ppl do these stuff cuz of poverty.

Very sad news indeed, hell to shaitans of TTP. I read the news some where and it says the bomber were disguised as police mans & their jackets were filled with bullets so if ppl get injured by blast than a bullet will finish the job. So sad, some one need to stop these m***er f***ers. May Allah bless Pakistan.

why people discussing the other threads when 50 people got killed in a suicide attack... if that could have happened in india.. the whole would be watching and discussing about the attack..not enjoying IPL and defence news.... this is really sick..

why people discussing the other threads when 50 people got killed in a suicide attack... if that could have happened in india.. the whole would be watching and discussing about the attack..not enjoying IPL and defence news.... this is really sick..

God bless you for your honesty it is poster like you and a few others i have befriended that still fills me with hope for the future of our nations. And like you said, because it was 50 Pakistani's ( No one cares)!

God bless you for your honesty it is poster like you and a few others i have befriended that still fills me with hope for the future of our nations. And like you said, because it was 50 Pakistani's ( No one cares)!
sir, if you start caring your people nobody dares to do anything against them....

RIP to the dead rightly pointed by some members another bunch of pakistanis dead and no one cares really ... it seems we have become use to that , who will ask tough questions to those who are responsible for security ... media .. Not really!!

I for myself refrain posting in such threads because any response of mine will be met with sarcastic reply and will be called BS and sermon because of me being Indian.

Anyways.

Rest in peace innocent souls.

Back
Top Bottom