What's new

Twice in 2013 Israeli soldiers hid by schools and shot dead Palestinian children posing no threat

Jews are cowards what do you expect, they only know how to kill the weak pallys.
Learn some history retard.

Even though the Jews have the latest military equipment they keep begging America to attack Iran for them.
It never happened.

Hell even a small Lebanese militia kicked their ***.
Only in ur wet dreams.

Most Jews are ashkNAZI European blood they don't belong in the Mideast. Where do you think the NAZI name came from.

False flagger RFS spammer is really frustrated. So some NGO clowns found two cases of unjust killing as THEY think so in 2013. Again not a single post on Syria, Egypt, Iraq, Afghanistan and "his" Latin America.
So the fact I don't post on other countries, means the story is false and should not be debated on this site. Brilliant conclusion.

But of Jew thinks that he can live in his own country like other nations - he is an evil Zionist and must be killed.
No one cares if a US Jew wants to live in the US, a Canadian in Canada, etc. But Palestine is not your country. And Zionist nationalism doesn't justify shooting kids in the back. By the way, you've been reported once again.

Most Jews are ashkNAZI European blood they don't belong in the Mideast. Where do you think the NAZI name came from.

Interesting the things people get away with saying about Jewish people/Israel on this forum. I think it speaks volumes about ourselves the way we choose to respond to these undisguised incendiary statements. How can anyone take someone seriously when they make these kinds of statements? I don't, but I do hope for your own sake you adopt a less ignorant mindset in the future. :tup:

Interesting the things people get away with saying about Jewish people/Israel on this forum. I think it speaks volumes about ourselves the way we choose to respond to these undisguised incendiary statements. How can anyone take someone seriously when they make these kinds of statements? I don't, but I do hope for your own sake you adopt a less ignorant mindset in the future. :tup:
He got banned, what more do you want?

Back
Top Bottom