What's new

Twenty-three Hindus kidnapped from Balochistan: official

karan.1970

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Twenty-three Hindus kidnapped from Balochistan: official | Provinces | DAWN.COM

QUETTA: The incidents of kidnapping for ransom and other heinous crimes in Balochistan have been increased as the government official revealed that 23 members of the Hindu community were kidnapped from the province over a period of several months.

The rise in kidnapping had forced the Hindu community to migrate from Balochistan to other parts of the country.

Talking to DawnNews here on Saturday, Provincial Home Secretary Naseebullah Bazai said that 70 people were kidnapped from the Quetta Division alone during the last three months.

According to Bazai, 53 of the kidnapped had been recovered so far, while the others were yet to be traced.

He said an anti-kidnapping force had been formed to curb the incidents in the province.

On the political front, the Home Secretary revealed that cases against 83 politicians had been taken back after the introduction of the Balochistan package

“We are taking back these cases on the direction of the federal government,” he said

well it also says they were 70 and god back 53 of them....not all hope is lost.

wonder why sepratists would want to kidnap Hindus if there aim was purely to separate from pakistan! its clear now they are puppets in the hands of foreign powers!

We should respect our minorities! That is what the Pakistani flag is about!

But this is a sad incident, thank God that we got back 53 of our citizens.

wonder why sepratists would want to kidnap Hindus if there aim was purely to separate from pakistan! its clear now they are puppets in the hands of foreign powers!

This is one of the most illogical rants I've seen. Where does it say separatists? How did you conclude based on this news that its clear separatists, who are not even mentioned, are puppets in the hands of foreign powers?

More like your imagination is a puppet at the hands of your insecurities and apologies.

At topic - I know things are difficult in Pakistan right now, but a nation will be judged by how it prioritises the protection of her defenceless.

This is one of the most illogical rants I've seen. Where does it say separatists? How did you conclude based on this news tha its clear separatists, who are not even mentioned, are puppets in the hands of foreign powers?

More like your imagination is a puppet at the hands of your insecurities and apologies.

At topic - I know things are difficult in Pakistan right now, but a nation will be judged by how it prioritises the protection of her defenceless.

rant? please explain who would abduct hindus in a province which has people who clearly admit getting help from foreign powers in their struggle for "seperation"?

rant? please explain who would abduct hindus in a province which has people who clearly admit getting help from foreign powers in their struggle for "seperation"?

Let me see.... who abducts people for ransom.... defenceless hindus have been abducted regularly in sindh for ransom too... who are these people.... can not be criminals... then must be separatists funded by RAW.

LOL!

Let me see.... who abducts people for ransom.... defenceless hindus have been abducted regularly in sindh for ransom too... who are these people.... can not be criminals... then must be separatists funded by RAW.

LOL!

so basically "criminals" first inquire as to who the hindus in the area are and abduct them? they must get a real kick out of just going after hindus of the area

The only outlaws commiting crimes in Balochistan are BLA Separatist. They want to raise money and dont care who they are kidnapping as long as they are willing to pay. It is a shame that these separatist have no respect for the minorities of Balochistan. All Pakistanis must condemn thsi act of violence against its citizens.

Persecuting Hindus in Pakistan, not new.. has been happening forever. What is new, is some jokers trying to drag India and RAW into this.

IMO better India can give asylum for Pakistani's Hindus and Sikhs in return allowing Kashmiri's (whoever wants) to Pakistan. I think this move will reduce problems on both sides.

Dear Indian bros
anyone can get kidnapped,killed,raped,buried alive or tortured to death in Balochistan or any other part of Pakistan
you guys should not worry about Pakistani's

IMO better India can give asylum for Pakistani's Hindus and Sikhs in return allowing Kashmiri's (whoever wants) to Pakistan. I think this move will reduce problems on both sides.

It shouldn't come to that. It's our responsibility to protect them, not India's.

Kidnapping is basically a common crime in Pakistan. I personally know people who have been kidnapped. In Karachi its common, Balochistan is full of smugglers. Its bound to happen there.

However I will not deny that Hindus are specifically targeted in Kidnapping cases. Satish Anand, a film director was kidnapped some years ago. This has to stop. Maybe we should form some Minorities Protection Force or something if the situation is too bad. Its clearly happening because they are Hindu.

The only outlaws commiting crimes in Balochistan are BLA Separatist. They want to raise money and dont care who they are kidnapping as long as they are willing to pay. It is a shame that these separatist have no respect for the minorities of Balochistan. All Pakistanis must condemn thsi act of violence against its citizens.

Really confused on this..Some of your fellow countrymen accused India of supporting separatists in Baluchistan, if RAW is involved in all this then what's the point of abducting hindus and killing them & it is not happening in Baluchistan only, it's happening in other cities also.

It shouldn't come to that. It's our responsibility to protect them, not India's.

Kidnapping is basically a common crime in Pakistan. I personally know people who have been kidnapped. In Karachi its common, Balochistan is full of smugglers. Its bound to happen there.

However I will not deny that Hindus are specifically targeted in Kidnapping cases. Satish Anand, a film director was kidnapped some years ago. This has to stop. Maybe we should form some Minorities Protection Force or something if the situation is too bad. Its clearly happening because they are Hindu.

Agree with you on this, Being minorities they are soft targets and are being made victims of all sorts of crimes - murder, kidnapping, rape, forced conversions, forced marriages it becomes the priority of the majority community and the concerned authorities to safeguard them - but it doesn't seem to be happening in PK as this targeting of the hindus has been happening from a long time and there has been no special concerted effort to protect them either from the authorities or from by the people. The majority community also suffers these crimes but the minorities are the worst hit.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom