What's new

TURNING POINT IN THE HISTORY OF INDIAN SUBCONTINENT

India and Africa were at the same status in the ancient time. This is complete bs that India gained its prime in science and literature rather it was Aryan who brought in some technology and they wrote some epic and thats all about it. But the biggest weakness of the Indian sub continent was that the minority Aryan used to consider locals as Mleccha..
one more india hater bangladeshi .
see this bbc documentary about india() stupid bangladeshi not read ur stupid madrasaa book .

Last edited by a moderator:
This excerpt is a small example of greek migration in India . How they lived for centuries.

In 326 BC, Alexander the Great conquered the northwestern part of the Indian subcontinent,established satrapies and founded several settlements,.

In 305 BC, Seleucus I led an army to the Indus, where he encountered Chandragupta. The confrontation ended with a peace treaty, and "an intermarriage agreement" (Epigamia, Greek: Επιγαμια), meaning either a dynastic marriage or an agreement for intermarriage between Indians and Greeks. Accordingly, Seleucus ceded to Chandragupta his northwestern territories, possibly as far as Arachosia and received 500 war elephants (which played a key role in the victory of Seleucus at the Battle of Ipsus)

Also several Greeks, such as the historian Megasthenes,[13] followed by Deimachus and Dionysius, were sent to reside at the Mauryan court

Greek populations apparently remained in the northwest of the Indian subcontinent under Mauryan rule

Again in 206 BC, the Seleucid emperor Antiochus led an army to the Kabul valley, where he received war elephants and presents from the local king Sophagasenus

The Nanda Empire was a very small and very insignificant part of Indian history, even of ancient Indian history.

what is this discussion about Nanda empire? and why is Nanda empire considered small and insignificant part of Indian history?

what is this discussion about Nanda empire? and why is Nanda empire considered small and insignificant part of Indian history?

For that you will have to read the comment of the Bangla Bhai to which JS was replying..

one more india hater bangladeshi .
see this bbc documentary about india() stupid bangladeshi not read ur stupid madrasaa book .

I dont hate nobody. I just said the crude truth which your politically correct book will never do.

Last edited by a moderator:
India and Africa were at the same status in the ancient time. This is complete bs that India gained its prime in science and literature rather it was Aryan who brought in some technology and they wrote some epic and thats all about it. But the biggest weakness of the Indian sub continent was that the minority Aryan used to consider locals as Mleccha..

Why are Bangladeshis such an antithesis of Indian perception of Bengalis and always strive to come off as mere simpletons?

I am sorry but most of what you have written is wrong. Try not to comment unless you have at least rudimentary knowledge of the subject.

I dont hate nobody. I just said the crude truth which your politically correct book will never do.

Crude, yes, truth, no.

50% for trolls from Bangladesh is an excellent record. I suggest you apply for Bir Uttom immediately.

Why are Bangladeshis such an antithesis of Indian perception of Bengalis and always strive to come off as mere simpletons?

I am beginning to think that there is a special training school somewhere. The course starts with a full, frontal lobotomy in some cases. In other cases, it is found redundant.

I am sorry but I didn't understand what you are driving at. Let me explain, to make it clear that this is not a peevish response to a seeming criticism.

I would like to burn all religious texts and scriptures, which, in my personal opinion, would make the world a better place. Faith and a belief in the divine are not the same as organised religion, which has not brought a single benefit to humanity but instead has placed a huge burden on it: a burden of misplaced and unnecessary guilt, a burden of misplaced obedience to small men jumped up above their station, a burden of blood, a burden of hatred of others not of the same persuasion, a burden of enslavement for the sake of faith, in short, too many to mention or to list down. I am not sure why calling for burning down the Old Testament should look odd, given this credo.

i hope you haven't come to a conclusion.....i hope life and hereafter gets you where you want to go

i hope you haven't come to a conclusion.....i hope life and hereafter gets you where you want to go

Perhaps it will change; who has seen the future? What I do know is that I want to behave the way I feel comfortable behaving, not because some angry god wishes me to behave in that manner. I want to be able to ask myself, is this what you want to be? Is this what you represent? and get a good answer. From myself, not from an angel.

Having said that, it is necessary to add that this frame of mind doesn't affect my feelings towards those who are believers, and it certainly, definitely doesn't affect my firm belief that all should be free to practise their religion, other than active proselytisation.

PS: I sincerely appreciate your kind thought. It is touching.

O, e-kotha-ta ekhono khyal hoe nai bujhi? Ami to shat shudro, kono uchu jater nnoi. Ar onyo-der moto amra ingraj der sathe ba markin der sathe chukti kori nai, oder ostro-shostro newar jonye nijeder golam kori nai, shei guli amader ashe pashe kintu cholchhilo. Titkeri dewar age ei-kotha guli mone rakhle kaje pore.

innocent toh ai duniya te kew e na. so tumio hero sejo na

Hero sajtay dosh-ta ki? Aapnar gaye lage kyeno? Aapni ki hero sajtay chaan na bujhi? Na ki nijer charitre sajte chan?

ami already ekjon hero dada tomar theke jigges korte hobe na

nijer mentality ektu boro koro nahole 2 banglar kokhonoi mil hobe na lolz

ami already ekjon hero dada tomar theke jigges korte hobe na

nijer mentality ektu boro koro nahole 2 banglar kokhonoi mil hobe na lolz

nijay ekjon hero hoye onyoder baron-korar karon? Hingsha noe to? Aar apnar jene rakha khubi dorkar - ei forum-e Bangladeshi hero-der aachar byabohar dekhe dui Banglar mil kono Bharatiyo Bangali chae na.

PS: Ghore bhodrota shekhano'r kono guru-jon nai bujhi? Dukkher byapar.

Back
Top Bottom