What's new

TURNING POINT IN THE HISTORY OF INDIAN SUBCONTINENT

nijay ekjon hero hoye onyoder baron-korar karon? Hingsha noe to? Aar apnar jene rakha khubi dorkar - ei forum-e Bangladeshi hero-der aachar byabohar dekhe dui Banglar mil kono Bharatiyo Bangali chae na.

trust me dada ai forum aa asar por amio r ta chaina.

ami actually indian der like kortam PDF aa asar age. ami jani 2 3 jon BDshi trolling kore but majority rai valo

1. dada amader lokder border aa mara bad dao 2. BDr internal affairs theke dure thako

kew indian der hate korbe na

trust me dada ai forum aa asar por amio r ta chaina.

ami actually indian der like kortam PDF aa asar age. ami jani 2 3 jon BDshi trolling kore but majority rai valo

1. dada amader lokder border aa mara bad dao 2. BDr internal affairs theke dure thako

kew indian der hate korbe na

Tobe na chaile miloner kotha tullen kyeno? Khamokha?

Jyeta BDshi trolling-er kotha, 2,3 jon kore baki bhalo ki dekhe bollen? Prakashye ja aachhe tatay to monay hoe onyo rokom. beshi'r bhaag bhalo hole eto ninda korte mon thik kore forum-e nabe kyeno?

Aapnader loke border par hobar cheshta korle-i mara hobe. Aapnader ontorin byapare kaurer bindu matro aakorshon nei. Othocho okhan theke taka kheye jara sontraash srishti korte dhoke, oder-ke boma phatano obdhi ki korar dorkar? aador jotno?

Holy Moly this conversation is still going.
Take a break guys, go out and enjoy the sun

Tobe na chaile miloner kotha tullen kyeno? Khamokha?

Jyeta BDshi trolling-er kotha, 2,3 jon kore baki bhalo ki dekhe bollen? Prakashye ja aachhe tatay to monay hoe onyo rokom. beshi'r bhaag bhalo hole eto ninda korte mon thik kore forum-e nabe kyeno?

Aapnader loke border par hobar cheshta korle-i mara hobe. Aapnader ontorin byapare kaurer bindu matro aakorshon nei. Othocho okhan theke taka kheye jara sontraash srishti korte dhoke, oder-ke boma phatano obdhi ki korar dorkar? aador jotno?

tomar matha theek nei dada sontraashi :what: dada sontraashi pak aa paowa jay BD te na

tomar kolkatay giye kota bangladeshi bomb fatalo bolo dekhi

At two-thirty in the morning? I am glad that you never disappoint me.

That was uncalled for. You do realize that the earth is round and it is no 2:30 in the morning for everyone right?

ami already ekjon hero dada tomar theke jigges korte hobe na

nijer mentality ektu boro koro nahole 2 banglar kokhonoi mil hobe na lolz

Bhai tomar moto hero ekhane protyek goli te 10 jon kore paoa jay, sudhu tara nijeder persian bole daabi kore na. :P

Bhai tomar moto hero ekhane protyek goli te 10 jon kore paoa jay, sudhu tara nijeder persian bole daabi kore na. :P

i dont agree with u. india te goodlooking lok ache but proti golite 10ta kore paowa jay ata bishash joggo noy

i dont agree with u. india te goodlooking lok ache but proti golite 10ta kore paowa jay ata bishash joggo noy

LaBong bhai amaar, uni thiki koisen. unar moto sundar dekhte loke paoa to mushkil. ektu sinta koira koiben.

That was uncalled for. You do realize that the earth is round and it is no 2:30 in the morning for everyone right?

How come I never get to hear these things in time? I apologise. What time is it for you now? Not 2:30 in the morning? That's incredible!

q ye jhagra q ye ladai khuda se akele aye ho

akele wapas bhi jana hai

is duniya me kuch bhi apna nahi apni jism bhi nahi

sab tareef sirf usi ki hai bas usi ki.......................

gn all

q ye jhagra q ye ladai khuda se akele aye ho

akele wapas bhi jana hai

is duniya me kuch bhi apna nahi apni jism bhi nahi

sab tareef sirf usi ki hai bas usi ki.......................

gn all

Wah, wah. Kya baat hai! bahut achhe! Ebar ghumote jaan.

I simply meant that these discussions will only lead to accusations and counter accusations finally leading to bad taste in the mouth. Its better concentrate on present and plan for future. Nothing can be done of bygones other than learning the mistakes committed by one and taking care that they are not repeated. This holds good for an individual as well as a nation.

I agree with you, but some people use concocted history to buttress their claims of exclusiveness and to marginalize certain minorities. Their arguments need to be debunked. Unfortunately, this attempt at marginalization is a current and ongoing problem, not a historical footnote.

If u look at it clearly the turning point is India becoming a single political Entity for me. The Republic of India.

Aryans or No Aryans, Muslims or no Muslims this country was always divided may be 354 princely states or some three to four provinces whatever. To become a single country and not just survive but to succeed is the single most turning point in the history of India a cultural country for long but a Republic recently.

Precisely!

My whole argument here is to examine the term "indigenous" since these people claim that Vedic culture is "indigenous" to India whereas "foreign faiths" aren't.

However, the fact is that, prior to the British era, the subcontinent was more like Europe than anything else: a collection of loose kingdoms which were united into a political entity for very brief periods -- around 200 years total throughout history. Only the Maurya Empire united the entirety of the subcontinent into a single political unit prior to the British era. There was always cultural India, but to claim indigenous status based on that is a tautology: it's a circular argument since the whole definition of "cultural India" is regions that contributed to Indian culture.

Whether you take Saraswati archeology, the Vedic literature, or genetic studies (diversity of markers) - they all point to a direction that invalidates your theory. (BTW, in genetic studies, diversity does strongly suggest the direction of population movements.)

I don't see the justification for taking the Vedic texts at face value. Where is the archaeological evidence for a united political entity called Bharat? The way I see it, the Vedas, like all religious texts, are a combination of historical narrative combined with allegorical stories. Given the fog of antiquity, it's hard to declare which parts are which.

I don't see the justification for taking the Vedic texts at face value. Where is the archaeological evidence for a united political entity called Bharat? The way I see it, the Vedas, like all religious texts, are a combination of historical narrative combined with allegorical stories. Given the fog of antiquity, it's hard to declare which parts are which.

The Vedic literature can give us evidence, without having to take the texts at face value. Subjects like the chronology of the books of the Rig Veda, and correlating it with place and river names, are quite well studied. We can also compare the Rig Veda with the Avesta, focusing in particular on events that are described in both, but from opposite perspectives.

No one is claiming that India was always politically united. But we do have data about when the Saraswati dried up, which gives us a lower bound on the antiquity of texts which describe it as a mighty river.

And then of course there is the genetic evidence which matches well with the other evidence.

Back
Top Bottom