What's new

Turn this Chinese lesbian "straight" and get $65 million USD

My idea (nobody steal)

I'll sign a contract with her to get married. An agreement to split the money 50/50, after 6 months we'll get divorced and go our separate ways.

Win-win.

I was actually thinking of this myself. :D

The problem is she is already very rich to start with, and won't be bribed for any amount of money.

Or maybe someone could convince her to pretend to change her mind, and claim the money, in order to "get one over" on her father?

I have so many really good ideas in my mind.

But enumerating them will get me banned this time for two months instead of one.

And I will stop being really popular with all the desi ladies here as well.

I was actually thinking of this myself. :D

The problem is she is already very rich to start with, and won't be bribed for any amount of money.

Or maybe someone could convince her to pretend to change her mind, and claim the money, in order to "get one over" on her father?

I dare you to give it a go. No harm, no foul right? :P

You live in HK anyway.

I have so many really good ideas in my mind.

But enumerating them will get me banned this time for two months instead of one.

And I will stop being really popular with all the desi ladies here as well.
arey yaar bol bhi de ab....bhai ko bhi ek do paiterey mil jaenge...

I dare you to give it a go. No harm, no foul right? :P

You live in HK anyway.

Of course. I'm not a billionaire to turn down $130 million USD if I was able to get it. :woot:

Seriously if I had a chance to meet her I would absolutely try, there is literally nothing to lose.

So i have turned girls completely off the idea of dating. So i guess thats a plus :D

Of course. I'm not a billionaire to turn down $130 million USD if I was able to get it. :woot:

Seriously if I had a chance to meet her I would absolutely try, there is literally nothing to lose.

I doubt we'd be seeing you back here again. It'd be Mai tais and fancy yachts for you :P

29 January 2014
Source: BBC News

-------------------------

Mr Chao last week reportedly offered to double his 2012 offer of $65m (£40m).

Hong Kong does not recognise same-sex unions, although homosexuality was decriminalised in 1991.

Mr Chao, a property and shipping tycoon who himself has never married, told the BBC last year that his daughter needed a "good husband".

He said at the time that his monetary offer for any man to woo his daughter had generated many replies from potential suitors.

---------------------------

This is Gigi Chao:

6aea494e784dc9545079b78a75c8cf6e24e9c25d.jpg

-------------

Who wants to try? It's $65 million USD after all, and he is supposed to have doubled his offer to $130 million USD as well. :P

Asian woman love me, I will take this challenge

I doubt we'd be seeing you back here again. It'd be Mai tais and fancy yachts for you :P

I would not mind that all. :D

Asian woman love me, I will take this challenge

Remember, if you succeed you need to donate half to Tung Wah group of Hospitals in Hong Kong, the charity group I selected.

I brought this to your attention, and this is how you've got to pay me back. :P

I would not mind that all. :D

Remember, if you succeed you need to donate half to Tung Wah group of Hospitals in Hong Kong, the charity group I selected.

I brought this to your attention, and this is how you've got to pay me back. :P

its a deal if you can arrange a meeting

Back
Top Bottom