What's new

Turn this Chinese lesbian "straight" and get $65 million USD

:hitwall:. Why couldnt this offer happen 20 years ago? I really pray that no one gets to marry her and get the $65 million. I hope she stays a lesbian.

Agar meri nahi to kisi ki bhi nahin. HUA! HA! HA! HA!
sir jee!!! how 'old' are you?? :D

Definetly a looker.One might take a shot at that for free but i think coming from the rich family that she comes ,sadly,she probably is on a different league than most of us.

But what a waste man! What a waste. Would have been better with a man. She is unlucky.

:hitwall:. Why couldnt this offer happen 20 years ago? I really pray that no one gets to marry her and get the $65 million. I hope she stays a lesbian.

Just because she's a lesbian doesn't mean she isn't getting any. She's probably getting a lot more girls that your are.:smokin:

29 January 2014
Source: BBC News

-------------------------

Mr Chao last week reportedly offered to double his 2012 offer of $65m (£40m).

Hong Kong does not recognise same-sex unions, although homosexuality was decriminalised in 1991.

Mr Chao, a property and shipping tycoon who himself has never married, told the BBC last year that his daughter needed a "good husband".

He said at the time that his monetary offer for any man to woo his daughter had generated many replies from potential suitors.

---------------------------

This is Gigi Chao:

6aea494e784dc9545079b78a75c8cf6e24e9c25d.jpg

-------------

Who wants to try? It's $65 million USD after all, and he is supposed to have doubled his offer to $130 million USD as well. :P
give her to me

Outta my way kid! All I need to do to turn her straight and win the $65 million bonanza is to stand in front of her in my birthday suit! And man, is she's gonna go wild!! :girl_wacko:
And if she sees that grin on your face like your Avatar she will turn wild and out(cold)!!

What are you trying hold in your hand or signaling something?

Sirji....are you member of...
Frustrated One Sided Lover Association....
why so fuss....if you can't get her ...search other...non us us will get her...so chill...:lol::lol::lol::tup:

Back
Top Bottom