What's new

TURKSH NEIGHBOUR GREECE SAY NO TO EU-SURPRESSION

Let's be very honest here friend, the EU is in NO way shape or form exploiting Turkey economically. Let's count the amount of automobile producers in Turkey (not to mention the auto parts suppliers): Renault, Fiat, Ford and Hyudai (not mentioning Turkish bus manufacturers). Most of those are exported to the EU. Same goes for Turkish white goods brands Arçelik etc. EU is the biggest export market. Also furniture etc. Also all European Turks who own at least one crappy appartment (by crappy I mean even the poorest diaspora have something) in Turkey (remittances). So no, Turkey isn't exploited. I do agree that they are playing Turkey with membership prospects and cutting it off again etc. But there comes a day that the geopolitical reality DICTATES that Turkey is granted entry into the EU. China already owns Central Asia completely. That little 'sea' of Hazar is what now separates the EU and China's sphere of influence. The EU can't afford to drive Turkey into the arms of the East. They'll just have to accept a couple million more Turks into Europe, and in return they gain a 80 million strong country with a large internal market, which is also a NATO member. That's how I see it. The EU needs to expand eastwards. Aren't many countries left in the East. Belarus and Ukraine are the northern tier. Turkey the southern tier.

Very well Argumentation ! Politically and strategically they Need us.

But that are the Facts :

RESTRICTIONS , DISADVANTAGES; cause if EU signs free trade Agreement with countries or joins TTIP, this countries can Export to Turkey with Zero custom, but not vice versa

AB ile GB imzaladığımızda, AB’nin başka ülkelerle imzaladığı anlaşmaların Türkiye’ye geçerli olmayacağına dair bir madde konulmamış. AB başka ülkelerle serbest ticaret anlaşması imzalayınca, bu ülkeler Türkiye’ye sıfır gümrükle ihracat yapabiliyorlar. Biz de o ülkelerle serbest ticaret anlaşması imzalamazsak büyük sıkıntı yaratıyor. AB’nin ABD ile anlaşma imzalaması bizim için tehlike yaratıyor. AB’den, ABD ile yürüttükleri görüşmelerde anlaşmaya “Gümrük Birliği ülkeleriyle otomatik uygulanır” şeklinde bir madde konulmasını istiyoruz. AB ile GB çerçevesinde yaptığımız ticaret 150 milyar euro civarında. Yüzde 45’i ihracat, yüzde 55’i ithalat. Bu denge önemli

Gümrük Birliği’ni dondururuz - Hürriyet EKONOMİ

Very well Argumentation ! Politically and strategically they Need us.

But that are the Facts :

RESTRICTIONS , DISADVANTAGES; cause if EU signs free trade Agreement with countries or joins TTIP, this countries can Export to Turkey with Zero custom, but not vice versa

AB ile GB imzaladığımızda, AB’nin başka ülkelerle imzaladığı anlaşmaların Türkiye’ye geçerli olmayacağına dair bir madde konulmamış. AB başka ülkelerle serbest ticaret anlaşması imzalayınca, bu ülkeler Türkiye’ye sıfır gümrükle ihracat yapabiliyorlar. Biz de o ülkelerle serbest ticaret anlaşması imzalamazsak büyük sıkıntı yaratıyor. AB’nin ABD ile anlaşma imzalaması bizim için tehlike yaratıyor. AB’den, ABD ile yürüttükleri görüşmelerde anlaşmaya “Gümrük Birliği ülkeleriyle otomatik uygulanır” şeklinde bir madde konulmasını istiyoruz. AB ile GB çerçevesinde yaptığımız ticaret 150 milyar euro civarında. Yüzde 45’i ihracat, yüzde 55’i ithalat. Bu denge önemli

Gümrük Birliği’ni dondururuz - Hürriyet EKONOMİ

That's bad indeed, but I don't think the EU would want to exclude Turkey from TTIP. Neither would America. There simply is no reason to exclude Turkey. I think they'll add an appendix or a separate treaty with both the EU and the US.

someone said the vote is meaningless and the rulers have decided to play by EU. Any truth to that?
You are right,nothing will change.
Germany and France will come up with a ''new solution'' on how to help Greece.
Expect it to be announced after the meeting between Merkel and Hollande tomorrow.

ECB pay greec banks each day 350 milyon euro
You are right,nothing will change.
Germany and France will come up with a ''new solution'' on how to help Greece.
Expect it to be announced after the meeting between Merkel and Hollande tomorrow.

Ther is no meeting anymore, ECB have sent every day 300 milion euro every day last six months. It is Game Over for Greece.

gameover_n62wh746.jpg

ECB pay greec banks each day 350 milyon euro

Ther is no meeting anymore, ECB have sent every day 300 milion euro every day last six months. It is Game Over for Greece.

gameover_n62wh746.jpg

Never , a debt cut will follow. Otherwise not EURO but EU will collapse. Italy,Portugal,Spain and Ireland are severly in risk .

Never , a debt cut will follow. Otherwise not EURO but EU will collapse. Italy,Portugal,Spain and Ireland are severly in risk .

They are prepared, thats why they are willing to give up greece. How long will they press money to pay the debts? The valeu of the euro will decrease, and they have lost the money.

It is better for the greecs to be kicked out of EU:-).

They are prepared, thats why they are willing to give up greece. How long will they press money to pay the debts? The valeu of the euro will decrease, and they have lost the money.

It is better for the greecs to be kicked out of EU:-).

It is not possible. You can leave EU or EURO only voluntarily. No kick out possible, but severe Mobbing pressure will follow. Greece are not stupid.
This night I watched a German News Program, Germany is the most hated Country in Greece. Not Türkiye

Germany is the most hated Country in Greece

for now.. after crisis the christian indo european unity will follow :)

what we can do is just shut up and watch.. maybe we could try to get some more economical influence in greece..

its going to be interesting how the Greek military will weather the storm.

its going to be interesting how the Greek military will weather the storm.

A Greek politician said, after a German politician critized in a Talk Sow that Greece has too much military spendings;
" Greece is surrounded from enemies, we need a strong army to react. But now, we have only fuel to operate not more ".

Strange ? Scared from whom ? Bulgaria, Albania,Macedonia, Turkey or refugees ?

Sleepness cancelour and Chief of EU

02.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom