What's new

Turks who were calling to nuke Pakistan during the floods using slurs like "monkeys" are wanting Pakistani nukes as a deterrent against Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Pakistani involvement, everybody needs to calm down.

No, Pakistani strategic capability is for our own existential defense. Stop taking nuclear missiles lightly. It is to be utilized only but as a last resort with the exception of tactical one (Nasr I, II) which is to be limited to Pakistan and it's immediate surroundings. There are other ways to help others rather than jumping directly to missiles.

Using Pakistani Nuke on Israel is a waste. They are not worthy to spend it. Israel can be destroyed conventionally and sub-conventionally alone.

Personally, I would suggest sending rescue teams + military medical teams with field hospitals to Egypt & Jordan to help and also train people on first-aid, urban rescue etc. Send military advisors to all involved Muslim nations to coordinate and collaborate on military planning, and officially take a bolder and harder stance on the issue.

Pakistan has given Israel spanking in the past and I am sure neither the occupying state nor it's allies would want us to get involved in any way. The mere threat will do wonders. U.S. aid to Israel is not something that has no counter. They are not omnipotent.

India can be managed. They got no beef and even if they try to poke their nose challenging us militarily by posturing, we can deal with em.

Arabs need to fight their own battles and despite the past, they are in much better position and we trust they can. We shall support them whenever they need us. Turks also are capable.

Despite the divisions and and national interests within the polarized Muslim nations, Tauheed does unite us. Non-Muslims can never grasp this.

And, you can fight and hate as much as you desire, but this is not the time for that, rather get united. Palestinians are suffering so let's not make it about anything else.

1697852554725.jpeg

1697852531638.jpeg

No, Pakistani strategic capability is for our own existential defense. Stop taking nuclear missiles lightly. It is to be utilized only but as a last resort with the exception of tactical one (Nasr I, II) which is to be limited to Pakistan and it's immediate surroundings. There are other ways to help others rather than jumping directly to missiles.

Using Pakistani Nuke on Israel is a waste. They are not worthy to spend it. Israel can be destroyed conventionally and sub-conventionally alone.

Personally, I would suggest sending rescue teams + military medical teams with field hospitals to Egypt & Jordan to help and also train people on first-aid, urban rescue etc. Send military advisors to all involved Muslim nations to coordinate and collaborate on military planning, and officially take a bolder and harder stance on the issue.

Pakistan has given Israel spanking in the past and I am sure neither the occupying state nor it's allies would want us to get involved in any way. The mere threat will do wonders. U.S. aid to Israel is not something that has no counter. They are not omnipotent.

India can be managed. They got no beef and even if they try to poke their nose challenging us militarily by posturing, we can deal with em.

Arabs need to fight their own battles and despite the past, they are in much better position and we trust they can. We shall support them whenever they need us. Turks also are capable.

Despite the divisions and and national interests within the polarized Muslim nations, Tauheed does unite us. Non-Muslims can never grasp this.

And, you can fight and hate as much as you desire, but this is not the time for that, rather get united. Palestinians are suffering so let's not make it about anything else.

View attachment 963919View attachment 963920
Now the Hindjews are trying to break Turkey- Pakistan unity.

Hi,

How did you become STAFF on this forum---? Your post reeks of ignorance and SHEER stupidity---that can only be expected from pakistani teenagers---maybe many an adults as well---.

Tauheed joins you for NOTHING---. Never has---never will---.

Get real---accept that you are a part of a nation that was somebody and has chosen to become worthless over the years and decades---.

This is the most important thing for non-arab Muslims to know. Arabs are in no way weak or poor. They are ~500 million and are richer than they have ever been in history.
Yet Muslims like Pakistanis want to jump ahead of their place to do their part while Arabs enjoy their lifestyle of gold plated cars and yachts on European beaches. They even fund the US war machinery that enables genocide of Palestinians while preaching other Muslims the ideas of fighting jihad till the end of times.

People who are suggesting Pakistani nukes for this problem don't know the consequences for Pakistan if it shows any irresponsibility with nukes. This is a country that faces punishment for choosing a government of their own choice. They can only fantasize about their nukes.
Military leadership knows this well but keeps quite so they don't ruin peoples fantasies.

Using Pakistani Nuke on Israel is a waste.
They just don't understand how stupid they sound when float the idea of using nukes on Israel and in the process would Nuke the Palestinians as well .... to "avenge the wrongdoings of Israel with Palestinians" ....

I just don't understand why many Pakistanis in reference to Nuclear arsenal of Pakistan act as a teenage girls acts during their menstrual days .... they just don't understand what they are talking and for what reason ....

but they use Islam for political reasons.

Who does not use religion as tool of political gains .... ???

Iran, Arabs, Pakistan, India, USA and west including 'USSR' and now Russia ....

Why do Turks call Pakistanis monkeys ?

The first two of the accounts you shared are clearly pro Pakistan people. One of them is my friend and he is a member here(Karabasan). I think there is a misunderstanding.

Who and Militant doctrine are agents of influence working on behalf of an organization. Not a soldier. Hüseyin D. (Militant Doctrine), wearing a military mask, was detained on charges of "public incitement to hatred and hostility" and "public dissemination of misleading information" through hate speech on social media.

Adding terrorists and a few anonymous accounts underneath them and making accusations against an entire nation is really a propaganda method as despicable as the methods used by these social media terrorists.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom