Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
cj9f9.jpg

Nazarguly Shagulyev

RIYADH: ABDUL HANNAN TAGO

Published — Friday 13 December 2013

Last update 13 December 2013 2:28 am

Turkmenistan seeks long-term cultural and economic ties with Saudi Arabia, the country's ambassador said here recently.
In a wide-ranging interview with Arab News, Nazarguly Shagulyev also said that his country wants to host the Cultural Days of Saudi Arabia in 2014, while Saudi Arabia will do the same for Turkmenistan in 2015. The two countries hosted these events in 2009 and 2011.
He said business and trade ties between the two countries continue to grow. The Turkmenistan capital hosted the second meeting of the joint intergovernmental Turkmenistan-Saudi Commission for Trade and Economic Cooperation in February this year, which was attended by ministers and senior officials from both countries.
“A leading Saudi business delegation led by Minister of Commerce and Industry Tawfiq Al-Rabiah visited Ashgabat to cement further Turkmenistan-Saudi cooperation, particularly in areas such as fuel and energy, trade, investment, agriculture, science, education, culture and tourism," Shagulyev said.
He said Turkmenistan's foreign policy under the leadership of President Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov is to ensure friendly and mutually beneficial relations with countries in the Arab world.
“It should be noted that Saudi Arabia occupies a special position in Turkmenistan’s foreign policy relations. It is quite symbolic that President Berdimuhamedov first visited Saudi Arabia soon after his election in April 2007," he said
“This first foreign visit was based on the historical, cultural and spiritual ties of the two nations, united by a common desire for peace and prosperity. The establishment of mutual trust at the highest level was clear evidence of the Turkmenistan leadership’s commitment to actively expand relations with the Middle East, under clearly identified priority areas of cooperation.
“Our people have maintained close trade and cultural relations for many centuries, which have acquired new meaning and content in the modern era.”
He said the recent history of constructive cooperation between Turkmenistan and Saudi Arabia started on Feb. 22, 1992, with the establishment of diplomatic relations between the two countries.
Having signed a joint communiqué, the parties have taken important steps to further expand and deepen their partnership, Shagulyev said. “Today Turkmenistan and Saudi Arabia are totally committed to the development of multidimensional cooperation in the political, trade, cultural and humanitarian spheres. Importantly, we have similar approaches or identical views on many topical issues of bilateral cooperation and international life.
“The intensive development of bilateral ties in many ways contributed to the opening of diplomatic missions in the capitals of the two states. This certainly is the next step toward deepening the partnership.
“In order to enhance trade and economic relations, the parties established a Joint Saudi-Turkmenistan intergovernmental commission on trade and economic cooperation, which is a fruitful bilateral cooperation mechanism.”
Shagulyev said officials from the two nations have actively participated in international economic and business forums, conferences and exhibitions held in both countries.
“I would like to wish Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Abdullah good health and a long life, prosperity, progress and stability for the brotherly people of Saudi Arabia, and progress in relations between the two countries."
Shagulyev said Turkmenistan celebrates its national day on Dec. 12, having become an independent state after the dissolution of the Soviet Union in 1991.
Turkmenistan's growth rate was 11 percent in 2012 on the back of several years of sustained high growth because it possesses the world's fourth-largest reserves of natural gas.

Turkmenistan seeks long-term relations | Arab News — Saudi Arabia News, Middle East News, Opinion, Economy and more.

Mongols and Arabs lol.

Turkmen people are not Mongols. BTW, Mongolians are cool people. Their ancestors though were wild primitive hordes. But we all were that at one point in history.

I like the Turkmen flag only due to the colors and carpets. Very distinctive. Much like the flag of KSA btw.

2qlsuad.png

Turkmen people are not Mongols. BTW, Mongolians are cool people. Their ancestors though were wild primitive hordes. But we all were that at one point in history.

I like the Turkmen flag only due to the colors and carpets. Very distinctive. Much like the flag of KSA btw.

2qlsuad.png
Turkmens are Mongols they have same physical traits have you ever seen a Turkmen before? They have small squinty eyes like Mongols. Come to Iran if your brave enough and I will show you them.

Turkmens are Mongols they have same physical traits have you ever seen a Turkmen before? They have small squinty eyes like Mongols. Come to Iran if your brave enough and I will show you them.

Turkmen people and Mongols are two different people. Related but not the same.

Why do I need to come to Iran to see Turkmen people when I can go to Turkmenistan? What "if you are brave enough" are you talking about?

BTW, are you an Iranian Arab? Your username is an Arabic surname.

They can have small eyes all they want. Why should I or you care about that?

Turkmen people and Mongols are two different people. Related but not the same.

Why do I need to come to Iran to see Turkmen people when I can go to Turkmenistan? What "if you are brave enough" are you talking about?

BTW, are you an Iranian Arab? Your username is an Arabic surname.

They can have small eyes all they want. Why should I or you care about that?

No I'm Persian. Just because name is Arabic doesn't mean your Arab. It is Islamic. Don't confuse pan-Arabism with Islam. I know you are a Baathist Arab. Their is a lot of Turkmen in Iran you can have them.

No I'm Persian. Just because name is Arabic doesn't mean your Arab. It is Islamic. Don't confuse pan-Arabism with Islam. I know you are a Baathist Arab. Their is a lot of Turkmen in Iran you can have them.

You are talking about a surname. Not a name. Many Iranians have Arabic roots, at least partially. Husseini or Hosseini in your language is an Arabic surname. Does not matter what you claim to be.

Sorry, I am not a pan-Arab nor a Ba'athi. Otherwise I would support the Child-Murderer, aka Al-Asshead that you probably support in Syria. He is a pan-Arab and a Ba'athi.

Now please leave your stupid rants about Mongols or Turks or their looks. It has none of my interest nor has it anything to do with the thread.

alright show it to me than . now i got it you persians are one of world's racist people

cj9f9.jpg

Nazarguly Shagulyev

RIYADH: ABDUL HANNAN TAGO

Published — Friday 13 December 2013

Last update 13 December 2013 2:28 am

Turkmenistan seeks long-term relations | Arab News — Saudi Arabia News, Middle East News, Opinion, Economy and more.
i hop you make close tide with turkmenistan

Last edited:
A Turkmen in the house:woot:

Good to have you around mate.

Stay safe.
im happy to have you here too :smitten:

well since both turkmenistan and KSA are similar country maybe you could help us in so many things including water management :cheers:

You are talking about a surname. Not a name. Many Iranians have Arabic roots, at least partially. Husseini or Hosseini in your language is an Arabic surname. Does not matter what you claim to be.

@al-Hasani @Hosseini
Most Persians (Today) have 'Semitic' genetic heritage (i.e. share common ancestors with other Middle Eastern 'peoples', such as the Arabs, Jews or the extinct/largely assimilated Babylonians, Assyrians, Akkadians, etc). A lot of middle eastern people have migrated and intermarried, so the populations have changed.

The middle east is the product of mixed races that is what my prof at uni once said when I asked him about the appearance of ancient Arabs. Modern Iranians and Arabs do look similar .As for the appearance of the ancient Iranian (bringers of Indo-European language) people he said it was impossible to definitively tell, but he did hazard a guess that they were white in the European (alpine) sense at some point ( even today some Kurds and iranians around isolated mountian areas look like Scandanavians". We have same ancestry it's not only about a surname lad haha.

DNA J family of the middle east.

Y-DNA_J-M304_Map_624x420.jpg

Turks and Mongols are both Altaic Peoples.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom