What's new

Turkmenistan bans use of word ‘coronavirus’

Kailash Kumar

Reaction score
Country
Suriname
Turkmenistan bans use of word ‘coronavirus’

37 minutes ago

MOSCOW — An international media freedom watchdog says the autocratic ex-Soviet nation of Turkmenistan has banned the media from using the word “coronavirus.”

Reporters Without Borders said Tuesday the word also has been removed from health information brochures distributed in schools, hospitals and workplaces. The gas-rich Central Asian nation that neighbors Iran so far has reported no cases of the new coronavirus. Iran has reported more than 44,000 cases.

Paris-based Reporters Without Borders said people wearing face masks or talking about the coronavirus are liable to be arrested by plainclothes police. Ranked last in the group’s 2019 World Press Freedom Index, Turkmenistan is one of the world’s most closed countries.

Turkmenistan President Gurbanguly Berdymukhamedov has ruled the country since 2006 through an all-encompassing personality cult that styles him as Turkmenistan’s “arkadaq,” or protector.

https://apnews.com/8eedd4114ad1c28ca7996d32389d543c

@dani92 You see why when I say Central Asia was better of under the USSR
Yes I know lol.

there was an Anatolian loser bark at Russians and he said by the time the Turks were building great architecture in Central Asia the Russians were living in wooden houses but this yorut loser forgot something that the central Asian architecture is Persian and have nothing to do with Turks and when timur invaded the Middle East he took all of the crafts and trades with him that’s mean they didn’t do anything on their own. also this losers don’t know that the Russians have achieved in the last century alone is more than what his people gave to the world in their entire existence lol and everything in Central Asia was either built by iranics or Russians from architecture to modern infrastructure while these losers were dueling in their tents:lol:

Yes I know lol.

there was an Anatolian loser bark at Russians and he said by the time the Turks were building great architecture in Central Asia the Russians were living in wooden houses but this yorut loser forgot something that the central Asian architecture is Persian and have nothing to do with Turks and when timur invaded the Middle East he took all of the crafts and trades with him that’s mean they didn’t do anything on their own. also this losers don’t know that the Russians have achieved in the last century alone is more than what his people gave to the world in their entire existence lol and everything in Central Asia was either built by iranics or Russians from architecture to modern infrastructure while these losers were dueling in their tents:lol:

This is infact a big fallacy, from a little investigation one finds that it went the other way around, meaning turks influencing iranian architecture and in general middle eastern architecture. There was no presence of pointed arches in iran, where did they come from, no double domes were present in iran either, similarly no minarets, atleast not the modern minarets in iran, these were all turkic influences on iranian architecture who started swarming the land in 800 AD or something. The turks inherited a big chunk of those themes from the buddhists in central asia, central asia was at the cross roads of cultural exchange even before islam arrived there. Turkish hammams/steam baths according to my knowledge were absent from the middle eastern architecture, the buddhist concept of steam baths is prevalent through out east asia. Onion styled domes in the middle east were also inspired by turkic architecture.

regards

regards

Last edited:
Yes I know lol.

Central Asia and Caucausus mountains was always Persia backyard in some ways Russia as well well Russia was invaded once by Central Asians centuries ago why you think in the Volga Region they are half breeds known as Tatars and Bashkirs and going to present day unless you reading some Pan Turkic BS,so called Islamists bs, Central Asians are the biggest Russophiles out there Turkmenistan and Tajikstan are exception because they had civil wars in the 90s and frankly are run by nutjobs

Even Turkmenistan is miles ahead of ur failed states, go suck persian dicks u buttfucked sand niggers :D

Turkmenistan is rich cause it has oil and gas and lucky being a ex Soviet Republic so great great right

Last I check its an Isolationists ex Soviet Republic run by idiotic leader who has continued all the failed USSR policies so great

Turkmenistan is rich cause it has oil and gas and lucky being a ex Soviet Republic so great great right

Last I check its an Isolationists ex Soviet Republic run by idiotic leader who has continued all the failed USSR policies so great

And now? Iraq was officialy an ex. colony and still is because arabs bound to be ruled and its a state beyond repair while Iran was doing fine under the Shah but ur mullah masters completly fucked the future out of that country.

And the Soviet union is gone, now we have central asian states who are slowly and steadily returning to the modern world and they will succeed with that :D

Good on Turkmenistan for standing up and saying NO to this corona manipulation.

This is infact a big fallacy, from a little investigation one finds that it went the other way around, meaning turks influencing iranian architecture and in general middle eastern architecture. There was no presence of pointed arches in iran, where did they come from, no double domes were present in iran either, similarly no minarets, atleast not the modern minarets in iran, these were all turkic influences on iranian architecture who started swarming the land in 800 AD or something. The turks inherited a big chunk of those themes from the buddhists in central asia, central asia was at the cross roads of cultural exchange even before islam arrived there. Turkish hammams/steam baths according to my knowledge were absent from the middle eastern architecture, the buddhist concept of steam baths is prevalent through out east asia. Onion styled domes in the middle east were also inspired by turkic architecture.

regards

regards
I think you don’t know anything the only architecture the Turks ever had was their yoruts. Saying they influenced Iran is just like saying the Vikings influenced Rome or mongol influenced Chinese architecture lol.

And now? Iraq was officialy an ex. colony and still is because arabs bound to be ruled and its a state beyond repair while Iran was doing fine under the Shah but ur mullah masters completly fucked the future out of that country.

And the Soviet union is gone, now we have central asian states who are slowly and steadily returning to the modern world and they will succeed with that :D

Iran doing fine under the Shah in terms of Arms build up yes and some rich elites in Tehran but if the Shah was so great there would have been no revolt in 1979 last time I checked the Turkic Council is stagnant China has basically economic control of the Region with Russia still influencing their geo political means while Turks bark about the Russians and Chinese and Iranians at times when needed more talk Turkey

I think you don’t know anything the only architecture the Turks ever had was their yoruts. Saying they influenced Iran is just like saying the Vikings influenced Rome or mongol influenced Chinese architecture lol.

More like the opposite they were like well I guess they got some great stuff lets copy it :-)

Good on Turkmenistan for standing up and saying NO to this corona manipulation.
Eh its kinda mix of both but still kinda idiotic then again Turkemenistan is in headlines often for goofy laws and their "Turkemenbashi" who is some failed Soviet apprachick trying to larp he is some "Great Leader"

Iran doing fine under the Shah in terms of Arms build up yes and some rich elites in Tehran but if the Shah was so great there would have been no revolt in 1979 last time I checked the Turkic Council is stagnant China has basically economic control of the Region with Russia still influencing their geo political means while Turks bark about the Russians and Chinese and Iranians at times when needed more talk Turkey

More like the opposite they were like well I guess they got some great stuff lets copy it :-)
Well if you read how much they twist history and facts you will not stop laughing specially when the claim the Sumerians were Turks and the ancestors of the Romans were also Turks so that make the Roman civilization a Turkic civilization which means the western world and Middle East is built by the Turkic civilization:lol:

Well if you read how much they twist history and facts you will not stop laughing specially when the claim the Sumerians were Turks and the ancestors of the Romans were also Turks so that make the Roman civilization a Turkic civilization which means the western world and Middle East is built by the Turkic civilization:lol:

Forgets Pan Turkic ideals were made by some British Imperialist with Kosher roots in the 1800s

I am not denying that Turks have history but to say its unique on its own is just well complex as Central Asia has always been a region of backyards of various empires and powers for centuries

But if if there is one country that deserves the rightful heir to that region in the Ideal world its Iran but sadly Iran has been sanctioned off but still have some balls to expand influence wheather you like it or not

Iran doing fine under the Shah in terms of Arms build up yes and some rich elites in Tehran but if the Shah was so great there would have been no revolt in 1979

Look, my little sand neggro. Apparently Iran is not that great when millions of them are looking for a way out. Think ur mullahs arent doing something right otherwise that wouldnt happen.

last time I checked the Turkic Council is stagnant China has basically economic control of the Region with Russia still influencing their geo political means while Turks bark about the Russians and Chinese and Iranians at times when needed more talk Turkey

Russia is stagnant and in a much weaker state today and that trend is going to continue, they failed the alphabet change in kazakhstan and will also Fail against the Chinese and Turkish expansion in Central asia with oil becomign more and more irrelevant thats simply going to happen. No Russia isnt going to loose its lands they will continue as a self sufficient country but monetary wise their days are over.

Look, my little sand neggro. Apparently Iran is not that great when millions of them are looking for a way out. Think ur mullahs arent doing something right otherwise that wouldnt happen.

Russia is stagnant and in a much weaker state today and that trend is going to continue, they failed the alphabet change in kazakhstan and will also Fail against the Chinese and Turkish expansion in Central asia

Dude is Iraqi and does not like the Mullahs in Tehran but at least is at least looks at realist prism China of course is now the new boss of the region but aint trusting you Turks cause of the whole Uyghur and Pan Turkic BS does not fly with them Russia may not be the USSR but it still pack a punch than you Turks could ever do last time I checked Central Asians tend to migrate to Russia for work,and are Russophiles and Russophones, Turkey,Iran and Pakistan are just junior partners at best

Back
Top Bottom