What's new

Turkmenistan bans use of word ‘coronavirus’

now dont you switch to "iranic/russian influence" ..stick to persian culture what was initially being discussed.
Regardless whatever Turkic culture is, it is the mainstream culture of central asian countries, celebrations of nawruz out of formality or some persian lingo connection doesn't make central asia persian.
It’s already Persian but it seems it’s hard for you to understand just like other so called mongol and Turkic dynasties.

nothing..except i was raised there. however you know my position on Uygur issue so you shouldnt even be bringing this up.

I know that which is why I am glad you are not one of those autistic ones edging for Uyghur Independence and rif raff about Xinjiang as for Turkey and Turks no issues tho just feel the need to clear the air on some things

I know that which is why I am glad you are not one of those autistic ones edging for Uyghur Independence and rif raff about Xinjiang as for Turkey and Turks no issues tho just feel the need to clear the air on some things

but still you didnt answer me the reason for your persia love.

but still you didnt answer me the reason for your persia love.

mullah boy doing a lot of taqiyaa... He is giving another touch from different perspective, but in the end they are mullahsss... dangerous...

I have seen it long ago, it was fun observing his friendly, snake like moves in Turkish section lol I sadly have to admit that there are lot's of fools among us as well...

yeah buy at that time he was secular guy and now he is showing true nature...:-) Depends what kind people is around:p:. Like that Persians with fake flags...

mullah boy doing a lot of taqiyaa...

yeah buy at that time he was secular guy and now he is showing true nature...:-) Depends what kind people is around:p:. Like that Persians with fake flags...
Secular guy lol

I have seen it long ago, it was fun observing his friendly, snake like moves in Turkish section lol

Me a snake k

mullah boy doing a lot of taqiyaa... He is giving another touch from different perspective, but in the end they are mullahsss... dangerous...

Ok I am an Iranian agent plotting to destroy Pakistan and Turkey rif raf you got me :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Secular guy lol

k

Back
Top Bottom