What's new

Turkiye-Pakistan Joint Production of T129 Attack Helicopters

Status
Not open for further replies.
nawaz is holding defense portfolios? does he even know about the defense in the first place? except those power blows by musharraf which landed him in jail?

I expect this deal to be finalized soon. Nawaz Sharif was there, he would gladly accept the commissions offered.

Sir according to my information it is almost Sir and they can arrive by next year

If true then very good news indeed.
However im not holding my breath. The German sub deal was also "95%" done.

Guys Guys Chill out. I have an information that The recently purchased acre's of land for PAC will have an complete dedicated part for Helicopters and some new equipement will be purchased to design Choppers and do Overhauling with the help of Computer Based Systems. This shows that Buying this chopper with 35mn $ is not bad at TOT cause it will further enhance the capability of PAC to build choppers and designs like K8,mushshak and jf17.

Pakistan armed forces wasn't interested in z10 or chinese choppers due to lack of heavy armour protection as compared to ah1 cobra it has little or no difference of protection against heavy bore AA's wont last long. But This turkish piece and I think agusta westland have some similarities in armour. It is not that it will survive AA gun fire but will give some more time even after hit to get aside before getting anymore hits.

ARAZ

K-8,Mashak and JF-17 does not need any TOT from Turkey as they already are manufacturing the Birds and putting on steroids with souped up Avionics and other systems.

The Attack Heli ToT will be helpful as Pakistan does not Produce any type of Helicopters at the moment.

Still the best Collaboration between the two nations would be in Submarine Building as they Build Type 214TN submarines and Guk Class. Pakistan Builds Agosta 90B. Both Turkish and Pakistani subs are foreign Designs with indigenous variations and system integration,and are of comparable size and performance.
Both nations could have co-developed a new bigger better submarine

both pak and turkey need heli's bcz both r on earthquake faultlines ...

If true then very good news indeed.
However im not holding my breath. The German sub deal was also "95%" done.

Sir case with China is different in all other countries its USA and Indian pressure which comes our way

Not true, Musharraf visited J-10 facility, but that deal is not even close to being finalised.

Deal is done problem is whether j10 is ready to beat ! also Many of guys here well "me" :P think that since j20 and j31 have came in open the deal is halted and funds are reserved with additional funds from future for future will be invested in new stealth jets !

Same as cobra maneuver is to a Fighter jet,but shows an aircraft's agility,stability and manoeuvrability

thats not neccesary. A choppers stabiliy isnt based on this so i dont now wher you get this idea. A plane is stabil and maneuver with weapons.

ToT is not for free it comes with a price if offer enough money only than ToT deal can become possible.

The current early model may be inferior, but the initial variant which will be delivered later on (with the older models upgraded to this to) is equaly, if not better, then the WZ-10. The advanctac of the current model is that its build to hunt for terrorist in "high-n-hot" regions and that its cheaper. Pakistan can always upgrade them to the initial variant whenever they want.

How is the early basic model inferior to wz10?

Wz10 has never been tested on real battle enviroment. It is a new platform that has first to prove itself worthy compared to t129 which is from A129 a battle proven tested and succesful european platform since decades.

Look at pictures of wz10 it looks like toy made out of plastic, are pakistanis sure to take this risk?

I think pak should not take risk lives are at stake..

How is the early basic model inferior to wz10?

Wz10 has never been tested on real battle enviroment. It is a new platform that has first to prove itself worthy compared to t129 which is from A129 a battle proven tested and succesful european platform since decades.

Look at pictures of wz10 it looks like toy made out of plastic, are pakistanis sure to take this risk?

I think pak should not take risk lives are at stake..
i do think wz-10 is a charming and deadly heli but it is always better to produce own weapons and stuffs. therefore, a good decision. but 35m does seem high

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom