What's new

Turkiye has started the warning bombardment to Syria

Parliament approval for military operations to another country in parliament.

The countries shold learn some manners and don't act as inhumans......shame on them to find reasons to fight . The countries are getting wild and evil I guess......they are heading towards their own motivated self destruction......:smokin:

I don't know why,but Erdogan reminds me of Saddam Hussein number 2.

What a fuss..One was a dictator and the other one is acceded through democratical elections..

I'm not talking about the process f his election,I'm talking about his policies.I know he is elected,but does that mean he is not making any mistakes?

I'm not talking about the process f his election,I'm talking about his policies.I know he is elected,but does that mean he is not making any mistakes?

Making mistakes doesn`t turn someone in to a mass murderer who used chemical weapons on his own people like Saddam..No one here is saying Erdogan is an angel, but your comparison goes way over the line my friend

I am absoluty not a fun of Erdogan... but c'mon Erdogan reminds you of Saddam??... and this is coming from a guy who is living in a police state, a theocratic oligarchy which is rulled by these guys

if you are in search of new saddams please take a look in the mirror!! let me help!!

alfred+e+neuman.jpg

420820_4722918796202_879272594_n.jpg

How are China and Russia responding to the situation. Any comment from their side.

How are China and Russia responding to the situation. Any comment from their side.
Russia called for restraint.

"Through our ambassador to Syria, we have spoken to the Syrian authorities who assured us ... that what happened at the border with Turkey was a tragic accident, and that it will not happen again," said Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov, according to state-run media. "We think it is of fundamental importance for Damascus to state that officially."
Official: Turkey has retaliated, 'no interest in war' with Syria - CNN.com
No news from China

This is golden opportunity for Turkey to level Syrian Bases. If turkey does not up the ante after losing five of its citizens, it will appear weak and lose credibility.

Take Assad Forces out Turkey, Pakistan is with you.

You speak for yourself. Official Pakistan is not with anyone or against anyone in the Syrian conflict.
Actually, one of the recent speeches by Pakistan's permanent UN Rep. deplored foreign intervention inside Syria.

Back
Top Bottom