Turkish Land Forces
12 + 6 Bayraktar TB2

Turkish Air Forces
10 ANKA-S

National Security Organization
3 ANKA-S

43 CATS E/O !

Awesome news.

See guys I told you "be patient on ANKA. It takes long time but at the end we will be proud of it.". Now we are in the days that I was talking about.

First thanks to Allah c.c second thanks to people who spend their efforts and time for bringing this bird to us.

Last edited:
Awesome news.

See guys I told you be patient on ANKA. It takes long time but at the and we will be proud of it.

First thanks to Allah c.c second thanks to people who spend their efforts and time for bringing this bird to us.

Bro, I couldn't find which platform remained 1 CATS ( totally 44 CATS order) will be used for ?

Cabatli_53 why does the police have so many UAV ? aren't they too big to be used in cities ?

I am asking because I am under the impression that Celik kuvvet was no longer in operation and that it was the TSK who dealt with terrorist outside the big cities.

I would have thought that the Gendarma/Jandarma would have acquired some for their operations.

Turkish National Police
6 ANKA-B/S
6 Bayraktar TB2

Turkish Land Forces
12 + 6 Bayraktar TB2
6 Vestel Karayel

Turkish Air Forces
10 ANKA-S

National Security Organization
3 ANKA-S

----------------

Total Order: 49 UAV

Ok, I am liar and have mental illness so that I love Vestel so much that I tell that I worked for Karayel project.
If you would say 'I can say i was working on KArayel project for past 10 years.', I can proove that you have not worked within 5 minutes by asking 2-3 questions.
Anyway, I stop here this irrational discussion.

Wrong? i just said i read they boguht a manned planes rights and turned to unmanned plane. I can say i was working on KArayel project for past 10 years. Is that reliable source for you? We all know Vestel was nothing to do with aerospace before 10 years. This is the fastest way to get through. Also we are using this way for everything t-129, altay, missiles even for bridges.

The main problem of the Karayel UAV is that it don't have catapulte launching and parachute landing abilities yet as required by SSM as dictated by SSM chairman Mr. Demir stated. They did not do what said them to do. They must solve this first. Otherwise they don't have a chance against Bayraktar UAV.

The main problem of the Karayel UAV is that it don't have catapulte launching and parachute landing abilities yet as required by SSM as dictated by SSM chairman Mr. Demir stated. They did not do what said them to do. They must solve this first. Otherwise they don't have a chance against Bayraktar UAV.

for the navy ?

Especially for the new TCG Anadolu.

you can use the flight deck on TCG Anadolu , you don't need catapult launching and parachute landing abilities

catapult launching and parachute landing UAV can be use on smaller ship that don't have flight deck , maybe VTOL UAV will be a better option

you can use the flight deck on TCG Anadolu , you don't need catapult launching and parachute landing abilities

catapult launching and parachute landing UAV can be use on smaller ship that don't have flight deck , maybe VTOL UAV will be a better option

https://tyrannosurusrex.wordpress.c...uzun-menzilli-hava-savunma-sistemi-istiyoruz/

SSM Chairman says different.

"Vestel Karayel katapult isterini yerine getiremiyor. KKK acil ihtiyac bazinda, hizmet alim anlasmasi ile, 2 adet Karayel IHA kullaniyor.

Vestel’in isterleri gerceklestiremeyecegi ilk defa bu kadar acik bir sekilde dile getiriliyor. Bundan rahatsiz ama kabullenilmis bir goruntu ciziliyor.

Artik yaklasik ayni talebe hitap edecekleri icin, Baykar’in bu kadar onde oldugu bir durumda, Vestel’in isi cok zor olacaktir.

Ayrica katapulttan firlatilan bir Karayel basta LHD olmak uzere cok gerekli iken; beklentilerimizi bir sure ertelememize veya hazir urun teminine sebep olacaktir."

Back
Top Bottom