What's new

Turkish Unmanned Vehicle Programs

My little remote controlled car also has a plastic figure in the drivers seat, doesn't mean it's made so a human can drive it. The same goes for remote controlled helicopters for kids, etc.

My point is, you can admit to have been wrong no one is going to judge you.

Wrong? i just said i read they boguht a manned planes rights and turned to unmanned plane. I can say i was working on KArayel project for past 10 years. Is that reliable source for you? We all know Vestel was nothing to do with aerospace before 10 years. This is the fastest way to get through. Also we are using this way for everything t-129, altay, missiles even for bridges.

I don't know what you have seen before but KARAYEL is completely genuine design.

I hear and read these kind of unscrupulous quotes in Turkey too. I believe that this is due to black propaganda activities carried out by some people. What should company do to convince the people under influence of this black propaganda ? Should they publish early sketches of Karayel, or CFD runs or load & FEM loops, which have been implied hundreds times in design phase or CAD files and their histories or source codes of the whole systems (over 2 million lines) or minutes of meetings held at least hundred times with DoD in design phases...

Front view looks nice bro.

Are you really mean Karayel, or maybe Bayraktar?

Btw, what's the current problem to install missiles?

Wrong? i just said i read they boguht a manned planes rights and turned to unmanned plane. I can say i was working on KArayel project for past 10 years. Is that reliable source for you? We all know Vestel was nothing to do with aerospace before 10 years. This is the fastest way to get through. Also we are using this way for everything t-129, altay, missiles even for bridges.

Relax, it's the first time I hear that you've been involved with the project. All I am saying is if they bought the rights for a small airplane wouldn't it be publicly available, you mentioned that you read it somewhere, however I have not been able to find anything on the subject. So it's natural to be critical of statements without a source.

Why not ? Now Bayraktar TB2 UCAV, like Predator, Reaper (USA) or Elbit Hermes 900 (Israel). All also Satcom.

Yes, but the other foreign system you mention are not tactical UAV's. They have limited space and engine power.

Yes, but the other foreign system you mention are not tactical UAV's. They have limited space and engine power.

Elbit Hermes 900 is designed for medium altitude long endurance (MALE) tactical missions. Predator and Reaper (USA) do also tactical missions (UCAV).

Elbit Hermes 900

General characteristics

Crew: 2 on ground
Capacity: 350 kg (770 lb) payload
Length: 8.3 m (27 ft 3 in)
Wingspan: 15 m (49 ft 3 in)
Gross weight: 1,100 kg (2,425 lb)
Powerplant: 1 × Rotax 914, 86kW (115HP)

Performance

Maximum speed: 220 km/h (137 mph; 119 kn)
Cruising speed: 112 km/h (70 mph; 60 kn)
Endurance: 36 hours
Service ceiling: 9,144 m (30,000 ft)

Last edited:
http://liberteryen.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/vestelkarayel.jpg

as i remember they bought rigths of a small plane and turned to uav. As you can see first prototype looks like an manned plane.

No it doesn't look like a manned plane, it looks like a UAV with an open access panel. There's no canopy or pilot's seat and that opening is barely large enough to even fit a human being in it. Stop believing and repeating every nonsensical piece of crap you hear.

Elbit hermes 900 has 350 kg max pay off meanwhile our anka only has 200 kg. It is really hearthbreaking.

how is it heartbreaking ? Considering that Anka is still like an infant.

how is it heartbreaking ? Considering that Anka is still like an infant.

It is hearhbreakin if you read the numbers.

Anka total weight is 1600kg with a payload of 200 kg. 1/8 ratio on payload/weight.

Elbit hermes 900 total weight is 1150 kg with a payload of 350 kg. Almost 1/3 ratio.

Difference is huge.

Dont get me wrong, i love everything anout anka.

No it doesn't look like a manned plane, it looks like a UAV with an open access panel. There's no canopy or pilot's seat and that opening is barely large enough to even fit a human being in it. Stop believing and repeating every nonsensical piece of crap you hear.

Are you high its first karayel ofcourse its looks like an uav because its an uav.

why israil gives its product a greek god name.interesting.

Relax, it's the first time I hear that you've been involved with the project. All I am saying is if they bought the rights for a small airplane wouldn't it be publicly available, you mentioned that you read it somewhere, however I have not been able to find anything on the subject. So it's natural to be critical of statements without a source.

mate ofcourse i didnt worked for the project. i try to explain anyone can say i worked in the project. it dosent mean its true.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom