What's new

Turkish Unmanned Vehicle Programs

It seems to me, We might develop jet engine with Ukrainians for Not only for UAVs buy also for TFX? If both sides gets the IP rights and can produce it locally, i don't see why not? Especially considering
they worked on lotarev dv-2.
i would say engine for MIUS for now

Turkey has developed small engines for secret UAV's. The PG50 engine is most probably going to be used in an anti-radiation/suicide drone like Harpy and Harop. But what is the PG115 engine used for? If it has 115 HP, then it is even a bit more powerful than the engine on the TB2, which has a MTOW of ~650kg. Does this mean there is a UAV the size of TB2 which is used in a kamikaze like fashion?

Turkish engines.png

PG115 for heron, dont know why bayraktar doesnt use it (probably money issue too), they are distributor of canadian flir why not rotax?

PG115 for heron, dont know why bayraktar doesnt use it (probably money issue too), they are distributor of canadian flir why not rotax?

Why would they go the length to produce an engine for the Heron. Is the Heron even being used atm?

there was a serious problem with heron engines 6-7 years ago, so tei found a solution for it.

there was a serious problem with heron engines 6-7 years ago, so tei found a solution for it.

For just 10 Herons developing a new engine seems overkill to me. Perhaps they hoped that the engine would be used by the TB2.

i think TB2 tested the tei engine because Haluk bayraktar once said it is(TB2) 100% of national in an interview . then again if they make money from rotax dont expect to switch TEI engine

i think TB2 tested the tei engine because Haluk bayraktar once said it is(TB2) 100% of national in an interview . then again if they make money from rotax dont expect to switch TEI engine
what do you mean by make money from rotax?? can you explain by long sentences??

Making money is last thing for Bayraktar family. They did everything against mainstream illegality so far in Turkey. Please be fair and not insult this patriotic family in nonesense way.

Making money is last thing for Bayraktar family. They did everything against mainstream illegality so far in Turkey. Please be fair and not insult this patriotic family in nonesense way.

What's up ? Are they working for free or have they accomplished something that no one has ever done?

i am patriotic and work for money, what is the thing that you cant understand?
33$ bine alıp 40$ bine veriyosa problem yok zaten, tei dururken gidip motor şirketini de kurdular bunlar hep patriotic olmaktan oluyor guzel kardesim.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom