What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
@al-Hasani accuse me of trolling, yes so why am I never banned here but you have banned twice this month (including NOW).

Typical mentality this moron has :lol:

Bye bye Gala...:lol:

chelsea_4_1024x768_GMDVP6.jpg

Reunion meets again.
britain_soccer_champions_league7.jpg

Kimden bahsediyorsunuz? :o:

Kiss of the dragon denen bir Çin.

Adama diyorum bu göt ağrısı ne böyle burada trolluk yapıyorsun diye. Dedim, birdaki buraya geldiğinde vazelin de getirki götün bu kadar ağrımasın.

Adam bana demez mi, merak etme ben tam teşkilatlı geldim. Sadece götümü değil ağzımı da yağladım ki sizi tam eğlendireceğim.

Kiss of the dragon denen bir Çin.

Adama diyorum bu göt ağrısı ne böyle burada trolluk yapıyorsun diye. Dedim, birdaki buraya geldiğinde vazelin de getirki götün bu kadar ağrımasın.

Adam bana demez mi, merak etme ben tam teşkilatlı geldim. Sadece götümü değil ağzımı da yağladım ki sizi tam eğlendireceğim.
HAhahaah, please quote where he said that

The mods have been cracking down on trolls over the past few days. Looks like they are trying to restore the legitimacy of PDF.:guns:

I liked this commercial but it shouldn't have been related with AKP and Erdoğan.... if i'm not voting for AKP, is that means that i don't care for my country :disagree:

Our last days with Youtube :) they don't ban it only because it would have a negative effect in current situation, after the elections, boom :) may be even alongside with facebook or twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom