What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Awadd @Arabian Legend

Guys, since we were going off-topic in that thread, let's continue the discussion here.

I saw that, you both not said the things you wanted to say.

We both had conversations with @al-Hasani and @Yzd Khalifa on the sensitive issues like Ottoman's acquiring caliphate, WW1 issues, etc... We always managed to keep discussion in a mannered and civil way between Arab users and Turkish users.

So, please don't hesitate to voice your opinions.

@xenon54 @T-123456 - If I were born back then I would've gone to the Ottoman lands & fought for the last great Empire of the Muslims that stood ! :)

Even though I have no idea how to fire a gun ! :ashamed:

@xenon54 @T-123456 - If I were born back then I would've gone to the Ottoman lands & fought for the last great Empire of the Muslims that stood ! :)

Even though I have no idea how to fire a gun ! :ashamed:
Fight for whome?
There was nothing left of an Empire.
If you would say for the Independence of the Turkish Republik(WWI) then i would have wanted you to use your pen(M.Iqbal);).

Fight for whome?
There was nothing left of an Empire.
If you would say for the Independence of the Turkish Republik(WWI) then i would have wanted you to use your pen(M.Iqbal);).

Welcome back ! :yay:

I meant fighting alongside the Turks ! :unsure:

@xenon54 - Is he really that thick ? :whistle:

Or is it because of those sleepless nights hes spent away from PDF in which he used to bang his head against the wall crying in agony at the injustice done to him in addition to even slitting his wrist & then writing on the wall of his apartment 'Dostlar Beni Hatirlasin' , that has weakened his comprehension skills ! :undecided:

Or did something like what happened to @Sinan happened whereby a random Turkish lady gave him the wink & he winked her back only to be caught in the act by his better half who then proceeded to beat the pulp out of him using nothing more than her handbag & a couple of pots nearby ? :what:

Ahhh Turkish men are such amateurs ! :P

I think I need to give him a lesson in Flirting 101 with specialization in 'How to not get caught' ASAP ! :smokin:

Welcome back ! :yay:

I meant fighting alongside the Turks ! :unsure:

@xenon54 - Is he really that thick ? :whistle:

Or is it because of those sleepless nights hes spent away from PDF in which he used to bang his head against the wall crying in agony at the injustice done to him in addition to even slitting his wrist & then writing on the wall of his apartment 'Dostlar Beni Hatirlasin' , that has weakened his comprehension skills ! :undecided:

Or did something like what happened to @Sinan happened whereby a random Turkish lady gave him the wink & he winked her back only to be caught in the act by his better half who then proceeded to beat the pulp out of him using nothing more than her handbag & a couple of pots nearby ? :what:

Ahhh Turkish men are such amateurs ! :P

I think I need to give him a lesson in Flirting 101 with specialization in 'How to not get caught' ASAP ! :smokin:
Fighting?:what:you?:what:.
Flirting lessons?:what:from you?:what:.
I was gone just for one week and you became a playboy and a fighter?:what::sarcastic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom