What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
No because he is the fraud himself for 20 years..... He is our mayor for 20 years....:hitwall:

Mayors are not supposed to change like PMs or Presidents if they do their job fine. They can get elected again and again.

I don't know how the mayor of Ankara has managed the city though, if he is really a fraud, then you have the right to be angry. :)

Mayors are not supposed to change like PMs or Presidents if they do their job fine. They can get elected again and again.

I don't know how the mayor of Ankara has managed the city though, if he is really a fraud, then you have the right to be angry. :)

Man, he constructed a residential building complex and named it "Gökçek" his surname..... Don't misunderstand, the buildings belongs to him not to municipality

He doesn't get the job done. But he gets elected by distributing bread, coal in the ghettos.....

Man, he constructed a residential building complex and named it "Gökçek" his surname.....

He doesn't get the job done. But he gets elected by distributing bread, coal in the ghettos.....

lol, that's funny :lol:

Maybe you guys can rush in to streets next time he gets elected as mayor, that may actually work. 20 years is a lot if he is not that good.

But I've heard mayor of Istanbul is doing pretty fine in his management of the city.

lol, that's funny :lol:

Maybe you guys can rush in to streets next time he gets elected as mayor, that may actually work. 20 years is a lot if he is not that good.

Nothing works on him... even Erdogan couldn't deal with him.....

But I've heard mayor of Istanbul is doing pretty fine in his management of the city.

Every Major Cities , Mayors are good in Turkey. Only this fvucker...

Nothing works on him... even Erdogan couldn't deal with him.....

Every Major Cities , Mayors are good in Turkey. Only this fvucker...

I can do the job and assassinate him for good, but it can cost you some money, you know I used to be a hit man, JFK was one of my easiest jobs. :sniper:

Oi @Sinan @Serpentine is it just me or do Iranian Officials have an aversion to wearing a 'tie' whenever they're wearing a suit piece ? :unsure:

No Iranian officials never use a tie, I thought you should have known this by now.

They didn't like to look 'western' on everything, so they chose tie to get rid of. :D

Man, he constructed a residential building complex and named it "Gökçek" his surname..... Don't misunderstand, the buildings belongs to him not to municipality

These sentences reminded me this guy::lol::lol::lol:
mahmoud_ahmadinejad1.jpg

Oi @Sinan @Serpentine is it just me or do Iranian Officials have an aversion to wearing a 'tie' whenever they're wearing a suit piece ? :unsure:

I have never seen an Iranian official, wearing a tie... They don't like West. :)

I think, we don't like West either. :cheers:

I can do the job and assassinate him for good, but it can cost you some money, you know I used to be a hit man, JFK was one of my easiest jobs. :sniper:

We offered that task to Bahoz. :D

You were killing Turkish soldiers, thats not fighting the AKP thats fighting Turkey. If you want to fight the AKP please go ahead and start with the assasination of Melih Gökcek.

That would be the first think i would appreciate from pkk. :D

I agree, Bahoz assassinate Melih Gökçek, i will vote for you. :bounce:

But Bahoz didn't reply so you can take the job. And don't worry about money. :azn:

These sentences reminded me this guy::lol::lol::lol:
mahmoud_ahmadinejad1.jpg

Well.. this picture speaks for him. He has my respect. :)

Ahmadinejad+1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@xenon54

Sn. Xenon Yolsuzluk iddialarını içeren bir konu var bu bölümde; o konuyu Neptune açmıştı ve sticky yapmıştı; rapor etmem ve o konu başlığında da uyarıda bulunmamdan sonra, konuyu sticky den çıkarttı ve benim o uyarı mesajımı da sildi; şimdi görüyorum ki kendi açtığı konudan kendi açılış mesajını da silmiş ve konuyu açan olarak siz gözükmektesiniz.

Yürümekte olan bir soruşturma hakkında gizlilik kararı var, olmasa dahi içerik hakkında konuşulması suçtur, moderatör olan kişi bunu idrak etmiş ve kendi mesajlarını silmiş fakat sizi ise nedense uyarmamış, konuyu ise açık bırakmış, daha kötüsü sorumlu olarak sizi göstermiş.

Saygılar.

Bu gibi konularda içerik hakkında konuşmak değil. Soruşturmayı ifşaa edecek bilgi paylaşımında bulunulması suçtur. Eğer dediğiniz gibi olsa bütün Türkiye suç işliyor olurdu.

@xenon54

Sn. Xenon Yolsuzluk iddialarını içeren bir konu var bu bölümde; o konuyu Neptune açmıştı ve sticky yapmıştı; rapor etmem ve o konu başlığında da uyarıda bulunmamdan sonra, konuyu sticky den çıkarttı ve benim o uyarı mesajımı da sildi; şimdi görüyorum ki kendi açtığı konudan kendi açılış mesajını da silmiş ve konuyu açan olarak siz gözükmektesiniz.

Yürümekte olan bir soruşturma hakkında gizlilik kararı var, olmasa dahi içerik hakkında konuşulması suçtur, moderatör olan kişi bunu idrak etmiş ve kendi mesajlarını silmiş fakat sizi ise nedense uyarmamış, konuyu ise açık bırakmış, daha kötüsü sorumlu olarak sizi göstermiş.

Saygılar.
Ben sadece medyada ne varsa onu paylastim, ve kendi düsüncelerimi yazdim, olayla ilgili gizli bilgim yokki suc sayilacak ne paylasmis olabilirim? :D

Hem konuyu Europe and Russia bölümünde ben acmistim, sonra neptune konu önemli oldugu icin bizim bölümde sticky yapmak istedi.
Yani sanirim o yüzden hala ben acmis gibi görünüyorum.

Last edited:
Ya millet senin nazlarını dinlemek mi zorunda, her defasında GHQ konularını buraya getiriyosun, iftira atıyosun bana. Konu'nun taşınmasını bekleyene kadar sabitliğini kaldırdım ama taşıdılar şimdi. Doğrudur konuyu ilk açan xenon54 kardeşimizdir, ama düşünemediğin bir kaç şey var burda. Uluslar arası medyanın da takibinde bir haber bu. Eğer o konu orda kalsaydı yabancı trollerle dolar taşardı, benim amacım konuyu bizim bölgeye taşıyıp trolleri engellemek ve millete bize laf attırmamaktı. Git istediğine şikayet et yaptığımı.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom