What's new

Turkish Tea House

Status
Not open for further replies.
100. SAYFAMIZ!!! :D

1240144_10151922302632518_1430655653_n.jpg

Hayrola hacı? Baya kaptırdın kendini ha. Nasıl adı konulacakmış söyle bir bilelim :) .

abi bilirsin bizim kızlar bayağı nazlıdır...ne yapsan yaranamazsın. Yavaş yavaş olacakmış hanımefendinin buyurduğuna göre ))

Hayrola hacı? Baya kaptırdın kendini ha. Nasıl adı konulacakmış söyle bir bilelim :) .

Ya şimdi bi şeyler yazmıştım ama, bizimki okur filan sonra kıyamet kopar diye sildim. :partay:

abi bilirsin bizim kızlar bayağı nazlıdır...ne yapsan yaranamazsın. Yavaş yavaş olacakmış hanımefendinin buyurduğuna göre ))

Öf hiç açma konuyu. Burada yaşamamın tek bir artı yanı, hatunlar konusun da alternatiflerin olması.
Kim çeker Türk kızlarını Allah aşkına.

Ha birde Türkiye'de kadın hakları kötü filan deniliyor ya, tamamı yalan. Türk kadını kadar kocasını elinin altında tutan yoktur.
Arkadaşların bazıları kaptırdı kendilerini böyle hatunlara. Dışarıda arslan gibi kükreyenler, hatunlara geldiğin de kedi gibi miyavlıyorlar.

Öf hiç açma konuyu. Burada yaşamamın tek bir artı yanı, hatunlar konusun da alternatiflerin olması.

Ha birde Türkiye'de kadın hakları kötü filan deniliyor ya, tamamı yalan. Türk kadını kadar kocasını elinin altında tutan yoktur.
Arkadaşların bazıları kaptırdı kendilerini böyle hatunlara. Dışarıda arslan gibi kükreyenler, hatunlara geldiğin de kedi gibi miyavlıyorlar.

Bence büyük konuşma, seni de görcez. :)

"Behind every great man, there's a greater woman"

"Behind every great man, there's a greater woman"

So are you telling me that if I were to look back over my shoulder I'd see Hazal Kaya sitting there & smiling at me ? :what:

' @Sinan @T-1234567 - All I see is a poster of Liverpool Football Club behind me with about 30 dudes & the Team Manager looking on ! :unsure:

So what does this mean now ? :undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ignore and dont quote, takes a second to vanish.
what about the thanks he gives? And the ID is still visible in active members list and new member's list.
Isnt there a system to permanently delete the ID?

Arkadaşlar bir süre önce bir soru sormuştum. Kamuda ve orduda işletim sistemi değişikliği olacakmı bir ara pardus vardı ülke güvenliğinde bir numaralı konu etkisi onlarca B-52 ye bedel. Bilgisi olup bilgi verebilen varsa çok sevinirim.

Arkadaslar,bi sonraki Kopenhagen macini alirsak bu is tamam!

So are you telling me that if I were to look back over my shoulder I'd see Hazal Kaya sitting there & smiling at me ? :what:

' @Sinan @T-1234567 - All I see is a poster of Liverpool Football Club behind me with about 30 dudes & the Team Manager looking on ! :unsure:

So what does this mean now ? :undecided:

nah she's just behind of me (i hope my dear won't see this post ehehe) :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Turkish jets intercept Russian military plane
ANKARA - Agence France-Presse
n_56742_4.jpg

Turkish jets intercepted the plane off the port city of Ordu on the Black Sea coast and monitored its flight from the Georgian border in the east through to the Bulgarian border. DHA photo

Turkish fighter jets intercepted aRussian military plane in international airspace over the Black Sea, the military said Oct. 23, without elaborating further.

"Two F-16 jets were scrambled to prevent a potential violation of [Turkish] airspace," after the Ilyushin II-20 plane was detected flying in parallel to Turkish coast, the general staff said in a statement about the incident.

Turkish jets intercepted the plane off the port city of Ordu on the Black Sea coast and monitored its flight from the Georgian border in the east through to the Bulgarian border, it added.

It was not immediately clear why the Russian plane approached Turkish airspace. Such air incidents between the two countries are rare.
October/23/2013

It seems that since the update, this place is a bit abandoned.

Where are you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom