What's new

Turkish Special Operations Forces

The candidates from Navy SAT Course, one them is a TV reporter.
Courtesy of TRT Belgesel.

img_20160116_150000-jpg.287549

IMG_20160116_145925.jpg

IMG_20160116_145917.jpg
IMG_20160116_145847.jpg
IMG_20160116_145703.jpg
IMG_20160116_145810.jpg
IMG_20160116_145818.jpg
IMG_20160116_145826.jpg
IMG_20160116_145908.jpg

Special Forces diving aparat of Turkish and western Specops from Dräger-Germany .
A magnetic , silent and no bubbles.

GetThumbnail.aspx
You know the current edition of K-ISOM? There is a huge report about turkish special forces!!!

Turkish EX- Maroons will try to make new free jump record and renew Felix Baumgartner's high altitude jump record.

Mehmet Özaydın and Muhiddin Şahin
want to try to jump from 45000 meter altitude on Sakarya Area for the opening of new "ATATÜRK" airport opening ( Istanbul III)

at 29.10.2017.
Works, plans and training is going on for 14 months with a team of 15 Ex-Maroon's and Sat's.

cropped_content_felix-baumgartnerin-rekorunu-bordo-bereliler-kiracak_E5e0th3IS6gKogQ.jpg

Felix Baumgartner'in rekorunu Bordo Bereliler kıracak! - Gündem

I couldn't read cause I am not member-

Because kalekalıp never produced it . The rifles you saw in pictures were all 1/1 mock-ups of the Britich Accuracy International AW50. They never managed to produce it thanks to the the strict limitations on private weapon producers by government. They don't allow to produce rifles that using larger caliber than 7.62x51mm.

They just showed the participants of their production capables they need to producting this kind of rifle with a special request or in an another country's facilities et all...

How hard is it to come with a own rifle design? We all are bitching around about MKE but the rest is not different then MKE. No vision only licence product,

I mean look to american gun makers on the TV. Sons of Guns, redneck is more capable then Kalekalip and MKE:-).

How hard is it to come with a own rifle design? We all are bitching around about MKE but the rest is not different then MKE. No vision only licence product,

I mean look to american gun makers on the TV. Sons of Guns, redneck is more capable then Kalekalip and MKE:-).

Because they are pretty new companies in this area. You may say the MKEK is producing weapons for army more than 50 years but they never attempted to design their own rifle mechanism. They were just copyig German weapons, but designing and implementing a rifle which uses completely indegineous design needs much more things rather than copyig or re-designing something...

Im no complaining about this. Even the German HK, one of the most well known weapon producers and world's largest small arms & rifles seller in military/civilian market was design their well known HK416 and 417 series rifles over the US Stoner design AR-15 and AR-10 rifle mechanisms. Even the first samples of HK416 called "HK M4" were directly copy of M4 with HK type fire selector design, fixed short buttstock and short stroke gas-piston system. What they did is taking and modernising a well known and solid rifle concept which proved itself in different war zones and circumstances. AR-10 and AR-15 design the basic of these both HK416/417, M16, M4 and also MPT-76 done by Eugene Stroner in the middle of 1960s. They just modernise and over modernising it with the changed war condutions, material tecnology and implementing new solutions to make it more effective...

Because they are pretty new companies in this area. You may say the MKEK is producing weapons for army more than 50 years but they never attempted to design their own rifle mechanism. They were just copyig German weapons, but designing and implementing a rifle which uses completely indegineous design needs much more things rather than copyig or re-designing something...

Im no complaining about this. Even the German HK, one of the most well known weapon producers and world's largest small arms & rifles seller in military/civilian market was design their well known HK416 and 417 series rifles over the US Stoner design AR-15 and AR-10 rifle mechanisms. Even the first samples of HK416 called "HK M4" were directly copy of M4 with HK type fire selector design, fixed short buttstock and short stroke gas-piston system. What they did is taking and modernising a well known and solid rifle concept which proved itself in different war zones and circumstances. AR-10 and AR-15 design the basic of these both HK416/417, M16, M4 and also MPT-76 done by Eugene Stroner in the middle of 1960s. They just modernise and over modernising it with the changed war condutions, material tecnology and implementing new solutions to make it more effective...

Its exactly what i have been saying all along. All that MKEK did was essentialy copy the gas piston systems of the HK-417(aka Mehmetcik 1 lol) and implemented into an AR-10/15 platform with ergonomics beign pretty much identical beside some minor changes. In others words its really essentialy a direct HK-417 clone in its own way. Though i am not complaining, this is exactly what we needed to do for our first domestic rifle. It was neccesary and i am glad we took the safe way out with a proper functioning rifle. God knows how many times the Iranians for example tried to build their own rifle, and look how that turned out. They are essentialy back at copying other designs because of the failures of Kh-2002 and others.

Its exactly what i have been saying all along. All that MKEK did was essentialy copy the gas piston systems of the HK-417(aka Mehmetcik 1 lol) and implemented into an AR-10/15 platform with ergonomics beign pretty much identical beside some minor changes. In others words its really essentialy a direct HK-417 clone in its own way. Though i am not complaining, this is exactly what we needed to do for our first domestic rifle. It was neccesary and i am glad we took the safe way out with a proper functioning rifle. God knows how many times the Iranians for example tried to build their own rifle, and look how that turned out. They are essentialy back at copying other designs because of the failures of Kh-2002 and others.

You didn't even understand 1 word Deno said. First of all, Mehmetcik-1 and MPT-76 are different rifles. Mehmetcik-1 doesn't exist any more. It was scrapped. Gone. Forget it. Secondly, MKEK didn't take the HK417 and "implemented into an AR-10/15 platform" - the HK417 was based on the AR-10/15 platform to begin with!

I can't believe how many times this has been explained in this forum and still there are people like you and that moron Legionnaire that repeat the same, 5 years out of date information.

MKEK didn't design the MPT-76, Kalekalip did. When Kalekalip did so, they took the same approach HK did when they designed their HK416/417 - both HK and Kale based their designs on the AR platform. This is why they ended up with similar (but still different) rifles.

You didn't even understand 1 word Deno said. First of all, Mehmetcik-1 and MPT-76 are different rifles. Mehmetcik-1 doesn't exist any more. It was scrapped. Gone. Forget it. Secondly, MKEK didn't take the HK417 and "implemented into an AR-10/15 platform" - the HK417 was based on the AR-10/15 platform to begin with!

I can't believe how many times this has been explained in this forum and still there are people like you and that moron Legionnaire that repeat the same, 5 years out of date information.

MKEK didn't design the MPT-76, Kalekalip did. When Kalekalip did so, they took the same approach HK did when they designed their HK416/417 - both HK and Kale based their designs on the AR platform. This is why they ended up with similar (but still different) rifles.

Read again and try to comprehend my post. Just try. You are the one that didnt understand a single word.

The only thing MKEK/Kalekalip did was copy the gas piston system of the HK-416/417(Mehmetcik being the inside joke you braindead r-tard) and implemented it on their own AR-10/15 variant. In others words its essentially the same as the HK-417 since Hecklor and Koch made the very same approach by implementing the G-36 gas piston system on an AR-10/15 design. In others words its pretty much a clone of the HK-417 in development and specs.

HK-416/417 = G-36 Gas piston system + AR-10/15 design
MPT-76 = HK-417 Gas piston(i.e modified G-36's gas piston system) + AR-10/15 design

In others words, both have essentially the same origin and are same in its core. Again in other words, its essentialy a HK-417 clone with some modifications to meet our requirements. Those minor ergonomics changes are the only thing that is Turkish about it.

Last edited:
Read again and try to comprehend my post. Just try. You are the one that didnt understand a single word.

The only thing MKEK/Kalekalip did was copy the gas piston system of the HK-416/417(Mehmetcik being the inside joke you braindead r-tard) and implemented it on their own AR-10/15 variant. In others words its essentially the same as the HK-417 since Hecklor and Koch made the very same approach by implementing the G-36 gas piston system on an AR-10/15 design. In others words its pretty much a clone of the HK-417 in development and specs.

HK-416/417 = G-36 Gas piston system + AR-10/15 design
MPT-76 = HK-417 Gas piston(i.e modified G-36's gas piston system) + AR-10/15 design

In others words, both have essentially the same origin and are same in its core. Again in other words, its essentialy a HK-417 clone with some modifications to meet our requirements. Those minor ergonomics changes are the only thing that is Turkish about it.

It's more like this:

HK417 = AR-10 + G36 gas piston
MPT-76 = AR-10 + MPT gas piston

HK didn't invent the short-stroke gas piston with the G36. They took an existing idea and improved on it to produce the G36 system. Guess what Kale did with the MPT? They took an existing idea and improved on it to produce the MPT short-stroke gas piston. The MPT gas piston isn't the same as the G36 (if it was we would be sued). Kale didn't copy the HK417, they simply followed the same design approach HK did (basing it off the AR). If you want to call the MPT-76 a "clone" because it's an AR-pattern with gas-piston, then you should also call the HK416/417 a "clone" of the AR-18 from the 1960s.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom