What's new

Turkish Special Operations Forces

I read something about integrating them on our Blackhawks,i remember them exhibiting the kit at IDEF 15(can't find the picture right now)

Also KaleKalip was working on two different calibers of gatling guns,i am sure that means something for our aviation.

I see. Well better it does. I've seen somewhere that miniguns were mounted on Cobra IFVs by KaleKalip perhaps for experimental purposes.

I think @-DENO- might know better

I see. Well better it does. I've seen somewhere that miniguns were mounted on Cobra IFVs by KaleKalip perhaps for experimental purposes.

I think @-DENO- might know better
If you are talking about these pictures
10724823_298890400314977_1475154039_n.jpg

The minigun you see isn't KaleKalip's,it also belongs to UNIDEF.BTW i found the article
Capture.JPG

The S60 kit they displayed at IDEF 15
P1120586.JPG

Besides all of that,looks like they are also testing on naval platforms,particularly SAT boats.
Capture.JPG

If you are talking about these pictures
View attachment 237595
The minigun you see isn't KaleKalip's,it also belongs to UNIDEF.BTW i found the article
View attachment 237596
The S60 kit they displayed at IDEF 15
View attachment 237597
Besides all of that,looks like they are also testing on naval platforms,particularly SAT boats.
View attachment 237598

Ohh yes that's what I was talking about. Better than only fifty caliber Brownings for SAT's mission environment.

Turkish military deploys special forces along Syria border

The Turkish military deployed dozens of members of the Special Forces Command also known as the maroon berets in the southern province of Kilis along the Syrian border on Wednesday evening, Todays Zaman reported.

The Maroon Berets, who arrived in Kilis on more than 10 military vehicles, were deployed in Kilis as well as other border provinces Hatay, Gaziantep, Shanlıurfa and Mardin.

They were dispatched to regions near Syrian areas which are under the control of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) and the Syrian pro-Kurdish Democratic Union Party (PYD).

Turkey's move to bolster its military presence along the Syria border comes in the wake of a suspected suicide bomb attack by ISIL in the border town of Suruc on Monday. The attack claimed the lives 32 people who gathered to travel Kobani to help rebuild the Syrian town after a major ISIL assault.

Turkish military deploys special forces along Syria border

OKK will be in Pakistan this year if im not wrong?

@Neptune

It must be, unless there's no military intervention in Syria. But these are routine so it'll be if there's nothing out of ordinary. With the newly signed training&coop agreement SAT and SSGN will also perform such exercises as a routine like the prev year. Next step is Air Force CSAR and FAC teams. BTW how's Pakistan at CSAR and FAC?

ÖKK commander is a Lieutenat General, Ökk has corp strength. I would estimate 10.000 .
This means they will be in Pakistan and otherwhere present :-)

Arguments ?

Only reported by bullshit media like Yenisafak, the same ones that reported stuff like SF taking over villages, killing ~100 ISIS militants etc.

Second, why send in SF for ''infantry'' duty when you have regular mech brigades on the border, combined with jandarma. And then you can still prefer to send in JOH units if you don't want privates clashing with ISIS.

I'm not saying SF isn't present or won't do said mission when needed but this is more ''simple'' imo.

It must be, unless there's no military intervention in Syria. But these are routine so it'll be if there's nothing out of ordinary. With the newly signed training&coop agreement SAT and SSGN will also perform such exercises as a routine like the prev year. Next step is Air Force CSAR and FAC teams. BTW how's Pakistan at CSAR and FAC?

PAF has good CSAR assets.

@Neptune

Read the part beginning with "ALLAH YARDIMCINIZ OLSUN" :tup:

'Şanlı Yuva' Kara Harp Okulu'nda subay eğitimi

:lol:..though one thing that never changes; even if there's foreign cadets chosen for interviews, it never goes beyond what TSK tells them to say :D. Anyways, if you remember we had a discussion with you earlier about that combat defense training with laser integrated targeting system a.k.a "laserball"; you can get a better view from that statement you've shared.

:lol:..though one thing that never changes; even if there's foreign cadets chosen for interviews, it never goes beyond what TSK tells them to say :D. Anyways, if you remember we had a discussion with you earlier about that combat defense training with laser integrated targeting system a.k.a "laserball"; you can get a better view from that statement you've shared.

Yes i shared that part with you because of our chat about our soldiers' training...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom