What's new

Turkish Special Operations Forces

@otriz

When i have time i will blur the faces. All your thanks and work are still there .
Sorry,i should have blurred their faces in the beginning like the last one :hitwall:.If you don't have time i can blur and re upload them...

Sorry,i should have blurred their faces in the beginning like the last one :hitwall:.If you don't have time i can blur and re upload them...
ok you can and then when I have time I will blur the other ones and you can keep all of your :tup: that you got.

Naval Forces SAT operators during a demonstration at Körfez province near İstanbul, for a new TV series named Reaksiyon

4325d25ae4a297565ce4e1db7cc77359.jpg

^Grenade launchers?

Yeah. MRTP-22SAT is a variant of Yonca Onuk series MRTP boats, which was also exported to Pakistan. That "SAT Boat" variant is specially designed upon SAT's requirements. It carries 2x RHIB boats in it. At the stern, 2x .50cal M-2HB Browning and 2x 40mm Mk19 automatic grenade launcher and at front Aselsan STAMP 12,7mm remote controlled stabilized platform.

satbotu.jpg

dab687b61e99fd0c2d5abcdadb17cead.jpg

Yeah. MRTP-22SAT is a variant of Yonca Onuk series MRTP boats, which was also exported to Pakistan. That "SAT Boat" variant is specially designed upon SAT's requirements. It carries 2x RHIB boats in it. At the stern, 2x .50cal M-2HB Browning and 2x 40mm Mk19 automatic grenade launcher and at front Aselsan STAMP 12,7mm remote controlled stabilized platform.

satbotu.jpg

View attachment 113656
Are these boat teams the SWCCc equivalent of SAT group command?

@Kaan I finished covering the names and faces of SAT personnel in my last two posts but i realized that one post was gone and i can't edit or delete the other one,is there anything you or i can do?

Are these boat teams the SWCCc equivalent of SAT group command?

@Kaan I finished covering the names and faces of SAT personnel in my last two posts but i realized that one post was gone and i can't edit or delete the other one,is there anything you or i can do?

Yes and no.

As we know, SAT have been founded by US Navy SEALs and SAS was founded by USN UDTs.

Even today, from their training program to structure; it's like 100% same. Just like Korean Navy SEALs.

But we don't have a separate command like SWCC. But AFAIK, some of SAT teams are specialized for that subject.

Yes and no.

As we know, SAT have been founded by US Navy SEALs and SAS was founded by USN UDTs.

Even today, from their training program to structure; it's like 100% same. Just like Korean Navy SEALs.

But we don't have a separate command like SWCC. But AFAIK, some of SAT teams are specialized for that subject.
Thanks for enlightening me.I hope to see official boat delivery teams one day backed by heavy transport helicopters(CH-53K) and instead of Brownings i want to see miniguns mounted on those boats.I also want to see them with SDV's and Jet Skis( :D).I have big wishlist indeed...

General Staff Special Forces Command(OKK) team departs from a helicopter.
Operative on the right:
OpsCore helmet with binocular(?) NVG mounted on it,M110 SASS with AN/PVS 27 attached to it.
Operative in the middle:Standard PASGT helmet,FN Minimi MKII with Aselsan BOA(?) attached to it.
Operative on the left:Standard PASGT helmet,HK-416A5 with Aselsan BOA(?) attached to it.
gazi.jpg
I guess OKK didn't buy OpsCore for all of its personnel.
64iedk.jpg

@otriz
I say no need to blur faces as long as the military doesn't blur faces. Besides if someone wanted to find out a special forces guys face they can just go to these public events where they don't wear any face mask or cover and easily find out what these people look like.

@otriz
I say no need to blur faces as long as the military doesn't blur faces. Besides if someone wanted to find out a special forces guys face they can just go to these public events where they don't wear any face mask or cover and easily find out what these people look like.

Unless they are not official releases, it's fine. But otherwise, it's a crime and not ethic. Actually this is how they get information...internet.

All these are VBSS teams of Amphibious Marines. Apart from that, they are not SOF/SF ;)

@Kaan and others. BUT it's better to blur their faces even if the media is official release. It's a stupid policy of those replaced the jailed officers seats to use SAT&SAS for public events. We gotta blur every face. Because it's not the infantry troops we are talking. Regards.

Back
Top Bottom