What's new

Turkish Space Programs

I think this is very nice achivement but at same time I'm wondering how is it possible that Elon Musks SpaceX is able to dev. and build such huge rocket in such short time but a state as TR still isn't? It is essential for a state to have those capabilitys so why does it take that long to do it? Anyway my congrat to TR, I'm real admirer what has been achived in defence and civil industries in past 2 decades. Bravo

Regulations, know how, experience etc. The list can be much much more longer than we are expecting.
Elon Musk found the right time, with enough money to survive. If SpaceX could not reach the space one more year today we would not know to SpaceX. On the other hand state companies, organisations need to more careful especially if they don't have enough experience in this field.

Türksat 5A Satellite blast off in last quarter of 2020

T%C3%BCrksat-4A-DT-750x375.jpg

Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Adil Karaismailoğlu participated in the “July 15 National Unity and Democracy Day Ceremony” held by Türksat.
Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Adil Karaismailoğlu said the legacy left by of 251 citizens as well as Türksat personnel Ahmet Özsoy and Ali Karslı, who marched against the treacherous bullets on the night of July 15 and were martyred, would be preserved at the cost of lives. Minister Karaismailoglu underlined that TÜRKSAT was an important actor in satellite broadcasting in the world and that the works successfully continued in an uninterrupted way.

Minister Karaismailoglu notified that Turksat 5A satellite would be blast off in the last quarter of 2020, TÜRKSAT 5B satellite in the second quarter of 2021 and added TÜRKSAT 6A, the first domestic and national communications satellite, would be launched in 2022.

turksat-6a.jpg

TURKSAT 6A Satellite

“We will protect the safety of our martyrs at the expense of our lives”
Stating what our martyrs entrusted us with would be protected at the cost of lives, Karaismailoğlu said: “Thanks to our brothers Ahmet Özsoy and Ali Karsli, among the 251 citizens who were martyred standing up against the bullets and traitors on that day, the words of our president were echoed on television. Thanks to them, our people were properly informed as the broadcasts were not interrupted. Within the scope of this right information, our nation took up their will. He appeared on the streets, claimed democracy, the future of Turkey, the future of the generations to come. On the night of July 15, thanks to their martyrdom and heroism, it was once again understood how valuable this institution was. I sincerely believe that as long as we are with you, we will never disappoint them.”

He also stated that Turksat 5A satellite would be blast off in the last quarter of 2020, TÜRKSAT 5B satellite in the second quarter of 2021; the first domestic and national communication satellite, TÜRKSAT 6A will be launched in 2022. With the production of TÜRKSAT 6A, Karaismailoğlu stated that Turkey will be among the top 10 countries capable of producing communication satellites in the world, and that when communication satellites reach space, our country will have a voice in the world in other value-added services along with image, voice and data communications.

Karaismailoglu highlighted, “While concluding my remarks with these feelings and thoughts in mind, the police, military, officer, civilian who put their lives out for the survival of our country and our nation…May Allah’s mercy be upon them.“

BAKAN-KARA%C4%B0SMA%C4%B0LO%C4%9ELU15-TEMMUZ-M%C4%B0LL%C4%B0-B%C4%B0RL%C4%B0K-VE-DEMOKRAS%C4%B0-G%C3%9CN%C3%9C-T%C3%96REN%C4%B0.jpg

https://en.defenceturk.net/turksat-5a-satellite-blast-off-in-last-quarter-of-2020/

I guess there is something we can learn the Isreali design to our future launch system. Due to the geographic problems we will make a similar system to their Shavit

Turkey's Glonass GPS as it will reduce the dependence on foreign global positioning system consisting of six satellites planned to use in their National Positioning System (MKBS) image showing the placement.
haber_alti_1_4.jpg

2.jpg

Rb Atomic Clock working principle scheme

"In addition, it was decided that it would be beneficial to deploy a miniature Rb atomic clock by TÜBİTAK UME as a payload to KÜPSAT satellite and to make a project to make a history of TÜBİTAK UME atomic clock production works."

4.jpg

Sr Optic Atomic Clock working principle scheme

5.jpg

Last edited:
Someone explain the importance of the atomic clock?

The features of the MUFA were officially announced for the first time.

Launching Capability: Placing a 100 kg Micro Satellite in 400 km orbit
Max Speed: 7.7 km / second
Length: 19 m
1st and 2nd stage motors: Solid
3rd stage motor: Liquid
Diameter: 1.35 m
Takeoff Weight: 32 t
1.jpg

Last edited:
The features of the MUFA were officially announced for the first time.

Launching Capability: Placing a 100 kg Micro Satellite in 400 km orbit
Max Speed: 7.7 km / h
Length: 19 m
1st and 2nd stage motors: Solid
3rd stage motor: Liquid
Diameter: 1.35 m
Takeoff Weight: 32 t
View attachment 665858

7.7 km/s that means mach 23

Back
Top Bottom