What's new

Turkish software firm develops humanoid robot

Kudos to Turkey. Good Job!

P.S: Easy with the Iranian vs Turk debate.

I am very happy your not banned for being a retard.

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

Maybe you turks need to learn to spell then. :rofl:

I am sorry, but the one who is retard is the one who has limited mental capacity. The dictionaries say so.

If you are unable to understand a sentence like: "Got any sourche?" even though you live in the UK, you are the retard, not me. And i think it is incredible that suddenly the whole Turkish race "need to spell right" when one person did a minor spelling mistake. He is unlike you living in Turkey, capisce?

misspellings are common, but as long as you can figure out what's being meant everything should be okay. seriously when people can read stuff like "L337", what's the problem :)

Well, the robots are fun to look at. I wonder when the first robot will be used commercially. AND how :)

I am sorry, but the one who is retard is the one who has limited mental capacity. The dictionaries say so.

If you are unable to understand a sentence like: "Got any sourche?" even though you live in the UK, you are the retard, not me. And i think it is incredible that suddenly the whole Turkish race "need to spell right" when one person did a minor spelling mistake. He is unlike you living in Turkey, capisce?

Yawns......

Not to inflame Iran-Turkey healthy competition in science and technology and inflaming their respective fans here with football fan mentality but Iran has already done this:

Last edited by a moderator:

This is a robot we developed it is still not as advanced as it should but there is huge amount of research in robotics in Saudi Arabia. The university I study in had 2 robots as coffee boys...one kept spilling it everywhere though.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom