What's new

Turkish Small Arms Industry | Updates and Discussions

Yes its Turkish made. The company name is Husan Arms unfortunately I am not sure which model. Here there is a link for you www.husan.com.tr :) :) :)
Looks good still I think Turkish company should hire guys who have previously worked with companies like SIG and HK and others they can make sure quality of Turkish Firearms matches west in every aspect

Yes its Turkish made. The company name is Husan Arms unfortunately I am not sure which model. Here there is a link for you www.husan.com.tr :) :) :)
I just went through their website man this company has biggest product line as compared to any other firearms company of Turkey. Are their weapons used by any of Turkish Forces and How about other countries

I just went through their website man this company has biggest product line as compared to any other firearms company of Turkey. Are their weapons used by any of Turkish Forces and How about other countries
I dont have information about Husan Arms products to be used in the branches of Turkish Security Forces or any other foreign security services. I am not sure that their products are aimed there. Their products are more common on the civilian market and in the hunter communities. In 2016 Ismail Demir the director of SSM Undersecretariat for Defense Industries was part of the big delegation that visited the company and inspected the development and the products there.
1479535478.jpg

1479535508.jpg

1479535656.jpg

1479535584.jpg

I dont have information about Husan Arms products to be used in the branches of Turkish Security Forces or any other foreign security services. I am not sure that their products are aimed there. Their products are more common on the civilian market and in the hunter communities. In 2016 Ismail Demir the director of SSM Undersecretariat for Defense Industries was part of the big delegation that visited the company and inspected the development and the products there.
1479535478.jpg

1479535508.jpg

1479535656.jpg

1479535584.jpg
Okay but if they enter Military Market I think they can do great much better than most Armed Forces as they have already great range of products. With few changes they can provide Rifles to Militarizes around the world

Okay but if they enter Military Market I think they can do great much better than most Armed Forces as they have already great range of products. With few changes they can provide Rifles to Militarizes around the world
They produce just shotguns. Producing rifled carbines needs more technical investment and knowhow. Though how they could find the essential stall to produce barrel?

By the way I heard that Turkish Army was not satisfied with the first batch of MPT-55 provided by MKEK to Turkish Army so a contract was given to some private company to make changes. First is it true ? Secondly if true will that private company from now on provide all the rifles to Turkish Army ?

@UkroTurk @cabatli_53 @ATALAY @Combat-Master

By the way I heard that Turkish Army was not satisfied with the first batch of MPT-55 provided by MKEK to Turkish Army so a contract was given to some private company to make changes. First is it true ? Secondly if true will that private company from now on provide all the rifles to Turkish Army ?

@UkroTurk @cabatli_53 @ATALAY @Combat-Master

Brother, Kale invested in new machinery they will produce 15.000 MPT 76 and MKEK 20.000;
for the MPT-55 there are afaik no final decisions done.

-----
@Zarvan
SAR 223T - tested by ÖKK and got best notes.

SAR223T_1.jpg

http://www.sarsilmaz.com/en/catalog/product/SAR-223T/19/99

Last edited:
I heard otherwise, it lacks massiv on quality. A nice design but that’s all.

You are obviously better informed than military members

"Sarsılmaz SAR 223T 5.56x45 birçok kez denedi.OKK'da testlerde yer aldı.Çoğu kez olumlu dönüş aldı ama talip yok, duyan yok"
twitter@aybarsbtr

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom