What's new

Turkish Small Arms Industry | Updates and Discussions

What are you saying ?
Can you imagine close protection units with 7.62x51 rifles :D . They did the same with the MPT 55 I am saying nothing to this but MPT 76 is a little bit to heavy I think... :D :D :D

Can you imagine close protection units with 7.62x51 rifles :D . They did the same with the MPT 55 I am saying nothing to this but MPT 76 is a little bit to heavy I think... :D :D :D
Yes I agree 7.62 X 51 is over kill in close protection it should be Sub Machine Guns and Hand Guns and for people placed at a little distance 5.56 X 45 maximum

Yes I agree 7.62 X 51 is over kill in close protection it should be Sub Machine Guns and Hand Guns and for people placed at a little distance 5.56 X 45 maximum
Its just a PR move after President Erdogan said on live TV that the Turkish police will no longer use Sig Sauer.

Its just a PR move after President Erdogan said on live TV that the Turkish police will no longer use Sig Sauer.
Turkish private companies make dam good MRAP and IFV and other war machines I think it's time you encourage private companies to come up with better Fire Arms

Turkish private companies make dam good MRAP and IFV and other war machines I think it's time you encourage private companies to come up with better Fire Arms
After the last statements of President Erdogan on the matter it suggests more attention on that matter. I think we can do it and Insahllah we will do it.

Girsan‘s AR15 clone:

POMzEd.jpg

4Glnzp.jpg

Last edited:
After the last statements of President Erdogan on the matter it suggests more attention on that matter. I think we can do it and Insahllah we will do it.
Yes you can be great source for small firearms for entire Muslim world. You and Pakistan and Indonesia specially should do joint ventures on this one

Who thinks that we had to go with SCAR like design instead AR-15/AR-10. I think design like this was going to be more functional than the design that we will use. SCAR is lighter have smaller recoil and it have better stock that will do a great job with our soldiers. The idea came to my mind when I watched one reportage for the recent cave operations from Nazli Celik and I saw all of the soldiers with HK33s and G3s with the stocks inserted in. Like this
57afddadb6785_HK33A3Pre.JPG.457fd3b79cf3d1378098fde505a7cce6.JPG

And then I watched some PR video where the guys have MPT76 and I saw how big it is. Its just impossible to maneuver with that big rifle normally in the cave. While the SCARs are good in that and in every other matter. Cant we just copy it make some minor changes and manufacture it. Its not ethical but I prefer to maneuver nicely in the cave :D .
FN-SCAR-16S-Stock-Folded.jpg

FN_SCAR_17S_Rotators_1--1800x897.jpg

Who thinks that we had to go with SCAR like design instead AR-15/AR-10. I think design like this was going to be more functional than the design that we will use. SCAR is lighter have smaller recoil and it have better stock that will do a great job with our soldiers. The idea came to my mind when I watched one reportage for the recent cave operations from Nazli Celik and I saw all of the soldiers with HK33s and G3s with the stocks inserted in. Like this

And then I watched some PR video where the guys have MPT76 and I saw how big it is. Its just impossible to maneuver with that big rifle normally in the cave. While the SCARs are good in that and in every other matter. Cant we just copy it make some minor changes and manufacture it. Its not ethical but I prefer to maneuver nicely in the cave :D .

Waste of time discussing this at all, we have to put up with the MPT76 and MPT55 (AR CLONES)..

In the meanwhile isn't interesting how similar new HK rifle is to SCAR
1488989336.jpg

Waste of time discussing this at all, we have to put up with the MPT76 and MPT55 (AR CLONES)..

In the meanwhile isn't interesting how similar new HK rifle is to SCAR
1488989336.jpg
Yeah I saw it actually while searching for the SCAR pictures. Its looking almost like the ACR. What do you think about SCAR in our armed forces? Do you think we could get a nice copy of it from local companies?

Yeah I saw it actually while searching for the SCAR pictures. Its looking almost like the ACR. What do you think about SCAR in our armed forces? Do you think we could get a nice copy of it from local companies?

Of course. A SCAR like clone would be no problem.

FN SCAR:sick::sick::sick:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom