What's new

Turkish Industry, Science and Technology

So many wires above, looks so ugly. Also some of the citizens will steal electricity from them lol.

So many wires above, looks so ugly. Also some of the citizens will steal electricity from them lol.
I doubt a efficient and cheap publich transportation on current batteries.

And no you cant just steal electricity from those in case you werent joking.

They kinda are. In current market, 1kWh battery is nearly $300. Tesla aims to reduce it $100 for per kWh, they reached $150-$160. 100kWh battery is nearly $30k which is nearly equal to ₺100k. Battery is the most expensive part of the EV vehicles, rest is half of the value.

In Turkey, nothing is impossible :D
http://www.haberler.com/kanca-atma-yontemiyle-kacak-elektrik-kullanmislar-3154465-haberi/

These bus systems are one of the most expensive and inefficient public transport systems. They don't use it in Western cities anymore.

These bus systems are one of the most expensive and inefficient public transport systems. They don't use it in Western cities anymore.
Thats because they are more expensive in operation compared to diesel busses even though use cheaper energy but all of this doesnt make Battery busses cheaper in any form.

The system you want needs more infrastructure and construction in the cities. However these battery based buses need only little (one stop per line for example) and we actually invest in innovation in the country.

Batteries that have been used can be used similar to Teslas Powerwall.

We already can produce all the critical segments of Electrical Bus; Battery, Motor, Control Computer, Control Panel etc. I think 2019 is a realistic aim for electrical automobile.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom