Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FETÖ votes "Hayir"
PKK and its tails votes "Hayir"
Germany, Holland, Austria and most of Europe favors "Hayir"
All sorts of anti Turkey and anti Turkish agendas favors "Hayir" actively worldwide.
Simply use your mind.

"Başkasının si_kiy_le gerdeğe girilmez" diye boşa dememişler. If you wanna make a desicion use own your own judgement.

If your only reference is terrorists or anti-Turkey opinioners you are in a very wrong path.

What is right to do is say "yes" to the true and say "no" to the wrong. What you are saying is "i will say the opposite of what my enemy says" regardless of the truth.

"Evet" campainers conduct a very low, below the belt politics while they are trying to gain more votes.

No matter what, i see you, my fellow forum members, above average intelligence people, you are seeing what we are all seeing. How cant you critize the injustices and fear what can happen after autherity abuser gets more power.

Lets say nearest elections gone well and it did work, when happens when we encounter a terrible politician, how can we take this back, are we gonna make another referandum?

Dont you have fears, worries, dont you think there is risks, what makes you trust any politician?

You are also living a country called Turkey, dont you see what is happening? It is been years we are collectively seeing what they are capable of. Please come to your senses.

This referandum is a type of referandum that is noone should be a partizan. Unfortunetly most votes are infulenced by their parties. For some reason people dont have their own opinions, they blindly follow their leaders.

I wouldnt follow anyone (Atatürk, Tayyip, Kılıçtaroğlu, Bahçeli, Muhhammed, Buda, Isa, my father, my mother) without disagreeing something.

You also mention "iki başlılık": This wouldnt happen if noone steps on others territory. If both Prime Minister and President have the same autherity to same thing then fix it. Why do you specifically doing this changes? (I am asking generally not to you).

People dont let your nationalistic and religious ideas abused by politicians. Just make strategic desicions.

If you didnt understand what i am saying that means you are consuming from single bias information source.

Why are you showing me kilicdaroglu?? I hate that guy and I don't support CHP.

I can find you hundredssss of akp terrorists words. Only the first one is really bad.

Akp=pkk
If CHP's leader Kilicdaroglu's remarks about PKK, HDP and YPG doesn't equal that CHP thinks favourable for PKK, HDP and YPG (and Assad the terrorist) then how can one PKK sympathizer deputy of AKP make all of AKP suddenly into PKK?

What kind of logical sense do you have?

"Başkasının si_kiy_le gerdeğe girilmez" diye boşa dememişler. If you wanna make a desicion use own your own judgement.

If your only reference is terrorists or anti-Turkey opinioners you are in a very wrong path.

What is right to do is say "yes" to the true and say "no" to the wrong. What you are saying is "i will say the opposite of what my enemy says" regardless of the truth.

"Evet" campainers conduct a very low, below the belt politics while they are trying to gain more votes.

No matter what, i see you, my fellow forum members, above average intelligence people, you are seeing what we are all seeing. How cant you critize the injustices and fear what can happen after autherity abuser gets more power.

Lets say nearest elections gone well and it did work, when happens when we encounter a terrible politician, how can we take this back, are we gonna make another referandum?

Dont you have fears, worries, dont you think there is risks, what makes you trust any politician?

You are also living a country called Turkey, dont you see what is happening? It is been years we are collectively seeing what they are capable of. Please come to your senses.

This referandum is a type of referandum that is noone should be a partizan. Unfortunetly most votes are infulenced by their parties. For some reason people dont have their own opinions, they blindly follow their leaders.

I wouldnt follow anyone (Atatürk, Tayyip, Kılıçtaroğlu, Bahçeli, Muhhammed, Buda, Isa, my father, my mother) without disagreeing something.

You also mention "iki başlılık": This wouldnt happen if noone steps on others territory. If both Prime Minister and President have the same autherity to same thing then fix it. Why do you specifically doing this changes? (I am asking generally not to you).

People dont let your nationalistic and religious ideas abused by politicians. Just make strategic desicions.

If you didnt understand what i am saying that means you are consuming from single bias information source.
I didn't read more than 2 lines of your post because I already made my own remark and uttered my personal opinion clearly, not once, but twice. Look, and read clearly padavan.

@Baybars Han Besides, those cheap points of your is of no worth. There are thousands of PKK sympathizers all around the world who makes "Hayir" demonstrations.

Do you need more evidence?

@Baybars Han Maybe my former posts aren't enough for you to grasp, since it really takes a lot before you can comprehend a matter.

Of course all these are not evidence to PKK urging its followers to vote "Hayir" but your one possibly fake screenshot is the true deal, am I right @Baybars Han

__

And to all the other people who thinks I vote "Evet" because PKK votes "Hayir" - I already uttered my mind, you can go a few pages back (where I started this discussion) and read my opinion.

And to all who fears that this will make the "Baskan" god-like or whatever - what kind of logic are you using? We already elect a PM and a President, and now this will just be one President/PM instead of two. Such that there are no disagreements between the two - in order to make things more dynamic and let the political entity of Turkey become stronger.
You still got to elect your "Baskan" every now and then. He won't stay there limitless, don't worry about that lol.

Why are you showing me kilicdaroglu?? I hate that guy and I don't support CHP.

I can find you hundredssss of akp terrorists words. Only the first one is really bad.

Akp=pkk

Dosn't matter if you support CHP or not...simply a party leader's word are much more important and dangerous than a deputy world.
So if the AKP=PKK because some deputy speak shit during the peace process then what about CHP which the leader say the same thing while Turkish troop was actualy fighting and dying against PKK/YPG.
I don't forgive AKP's deptuy, but CHP has done much worst and today they support the NO.

I will too vote NO (or I will don't go to vote) but don't use cheat false propaganda like PKK support secretly the Yes which is completly false.
PKK want the NO because if Erdogan win the referumdum he will have no more reason to negociate with PKK or HDP.

I was convinced to vote NO because some clause in the new referumdum can be dangerous for Turkey's democracy not because of some cheat false propaganda.

If CHP's leader Kilicdaroglu's remarks about PKK, HDP and YPG doesn't equal that CHP thinks favourable for PKK, HDP and YPG (and Assad the terrorist) then how can one PKK sympathizer deputy of AKP make all of AKP suddenly into PKK?

I didn't read more than 2 lines of your post because I already made my own remark and uttered my personal opinion clearly, not once, but twice. Look, and read clearly padavan.

@Baybars Han Besides, those cheap points of your is of no worth. There are thousands of PKK sympathizers all around the world who makes "Hayir" demonstrations.

Obviously they are going to say no, they fell out with their buddies akp, just like feto fell out with their closest buddy akp. Doesn't change the facts about akp. They are just like pkk but Turks enemies inside.

Akp supported ypg too so akp=pkk another evidence. They are just playing like they are enemies now.

Akp supported ypg = akpkk
AKP supports barzani who is a Turk düşmanı. Barzani burns Türkmen flag= akp is Türk düşmanı

Does everyone support 2010 referendum??? Yetmez ama evet???

It was yetmez ama evet for feto to even more positions.

Obviously they are going to say no, they fell out with their buddies akp, just like feto fell out with their closest buddy akp. Doesn't change the facts about akp. They are just like pkk but Turks enemies inside.

Akp supported ypg too so akp=pkk another evidence. They are just playing like they are enemies now.

Akp supported ypg = akpkk
AKP supports barzani who is a Turk düşmanı. Barzani burns Türkmen flag= akp is Türk düşmanı

Does everyone support 2010 referendum??? Yetmez ama evet???

It was yetmez ama evet for feto to even more positions.
Damn.. what a pile of ignorance :O it's just really shocking to witness what level of ignorance you have in not just this field but anything that relates with it.

When did AKP help YPG? What kind of false propaganda is this.
It's as fake as the screenshot you shared. Melih Gökcek, few days ago shared the original and fake screenshots of "PKK's Evet" propaganda. He exposed it very well.

__
Besides, few minutes ago you were arguing that PKK was going to vote "Evet", and now suddenly after bashing all the evidences in your face you are now stating "obviously they are going to vote no".

Last edited:

Dear friend i didnt object to what you are saying. I see clearly thanks to your efforts of putting their ugly faces here. I am saying because they wants us to vote "no" it doesnt mean voting "no" is wrong, this is what i defend on my post. I did try to warn everyone to dont get in a political trap. There is trap on each side. I suggested instead of getting influenced by others having your own opinion, your own agenda that is all.

I respect you dont want read my comment and you already made up your mind about what you will vote. My method is cross reading, it is a scientific method of learning about conflicting matters. You study both idea then make you own judgement. You should read others ideas, but ofcource that doesnt mean each one of them is worth of your time, some quality is a must.

Please, can elaborate for me how would this scum_bags (terrorists) effected by a presidentail system? What cant we do agaisnt them? Is Presidentail system gonna unlock a new skill like a computer game?

This is why Kemalists will vote Yes :P PKK will be removed from Turkish Political life, forever.

PKK com. : "This Referandum is Alparslan Türkeş's fascist ideals. This is a Racist referandum which made by Nationalist Turks, Racist Turks. All Nationalist Kurds, Pan-Kurdist Kurds, PKK Kurds should vote No. If "Yes" will pass after the referandum, we will be removed" :D

I recommend you guys to watch all of this. It's very interesting and rich in content what Melih Gökcek shares. As well as sharing some photoshops of "pkk voting yes" kind of bullcrap. It's all here:

This is why Kemalists will vote Yes :P PKK will be removed from Turkish Political life, forever.

PKK com. : "This Referandum is Alparslan Türkeş's fascist ideals. This is a Racist referandum which made by Nationalist Turks, Racist Turks. All Nationalist Kurds, Pan-Kurdist Kurds, PKK Kurds should vote No. If "Yes" will pass after the referandum, we will be removed" :D

This uneducated, ignorant, brain washed, ideological toilet people are very wrong about Alparslan Türkeş and as usual there are playing the political game.

In this video you can clearly see what Devlet Bahçeli mentions. I wonder why he is following a different path?

Melih Gökçek is equivalent is JET Fadıl, the very famous grifter. You are showing a very contraversial person as evidence, how trust worthy he is?

This uneducated, ignorant, brain washed, ideological toilet people are very wrong about Alparslan Türkeş and as usual there are playing the political game.

In this video you can clearly see what Devlet Bahçeli mentions. I wonder why he is following a different path?
Yes they are ignorant as hell, that is why referandum will pass and they cannot do anything about that :P

Btw Alparslan Türkeş was against "Eyalet system", he mentioned the importance of "uniter system" in the video, which has nothing to do with the referandum.

Election system will change with the Referandum, and it will take every possiblity for PKK's political wing to effect Turkish Republic :P

Perso, I cannot trust Erdogan anymore which why I vote NO.

He try too hard for this referumdum, saying Europe is Nazie forgetting millions Turk live in Europe. His govt is not fair giving CHP much less time in TV than AKP. The purge still continue and I don't think the supporter of the coup are the only one targeted by this (I support the purge wicht also target the PKK's supporter or other kemalist supporting the coup but not the true oppostion).

If the constiution judge has only 4 years, Erdogan will certainly not hesitated to menace them if they take decision against the govt. AKP's will have no hope to defy Erdogan too.

Election system will change with the Referandum in the next election, and it will take every possiblity for PKK's political wing to effect Turkish Republic :P

Recently there was talks about lowering the election treshhold which very much confuses me. It will allow HPD to get in the Parliament. Is MHP at risk? Is that why are thinking about lowering it?

thumbs-b-c-9bb802e8931b1ca0eb02b5f5da476468,o2DagtMBrEufO0KI2D6XAA.jpg

http://www.ntv.com.tr/turkiye/basbakan-yildirimdan-secim-baraji-aciklamasi,LRsBNzMCXkas6DSSjz-HCA

Also if i were the terrorist (God Forbid!) i would ask people to vote opposite of what i actually want knowing they will do the opposite. How about that?

Damn.. what a pile of ignorance :O it's just really shocking to witness what level of ignorance you have in not just this field but anything that relates with it.

When did AKP help YPG? What kind of false propaganda is this.
It's as fake as the screenshot you shared. Melih Gökcek, few days ago shared the original and fake screenshots of "PKK's Evet" propaganda. He exposed it very well.

__
Besides, few minutes ago you were arguing that PKK was going to vote "Evet", and now suddenly after bashing all the evidences in your face you are now stating "obviously they are going to vote no".

Are you joking? Im bored of keep on showing the same things.

akp helped ypg.
allowed pesmerge to go through Turkey and help ypg=pkk
14024.jpg

took their injured to Turkish hospitals
BzsqxL1CMAA5_gd.jpg

akp =pkk

Back
Top Bottom