• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lawyer, prosecuters, judges, police, goverment officials who kept silence out of fear and let them ignore law and constitution will suddenly get brave and slowly but surely start to follow laws again.

I don't think that would be the case, as they have absolute control over every government official. If some of them makes a move they took him from the case and send him to exile in eastern provinces...

Let me tell you whats going to happen, arap erdo is going to rig the voting, they are going to cheat. Hes going to do everything he can to win. 5-10 years down the road, some of the half brained people are going to be banging there heads on the walls, the brainless ones are going to stay like that, but when the day comes we are going to burn all of them and send them to the deserts.

Leyla'dan gecme faslindayim
Mevla'yi bulma yollarinda
Majorler tukendi, minorlere yolculuk
Buselik makamina, buselik makamina
Ask icin soylenen her soze kandim
Pervane misali atese yandim
Gordugum her dilber atestir bana
Mecazi aska inandim gunesli havalarda
Buselik makamina, buselik makamina

Off course "EVET" even it means thousand times the referendums are arranged!!!!

Obviously you are going to vote yes.

4d733ac2a0e1e9416bc6863bfecb2893.jpg

Dont forget though you can live your time now, but Tanri Turkun daima yanindadir.

Yes. Current dictatorship should fall down, and PKK's political life should be removed forever.

Resmindeki Ataturkun kemiklerini sizlattin. Ataturk dusmanlarini sevindireceksin.

Pan-Kurdist fascists will lose all the possiblity to get into government after referandum passes, that is why they are barking like a rapid dog. Turks will take everything they had, one by one :P

Pan-Kurdist fascists will lose all the possiblity to get into government after referandum passes, that is why they are barking like a rapid dog. Turks will take everything they had, one by one :P
Which Turks? The gürcü arap erdoğan? We already have an anti Turk in government. We already have a pan kurd government. Bülent Arınç AKP minister and mp = we allowed pkk flags and öcalan posters m

Well, i will vote for no....but i don't really care anymore.

Country is fvcked beyond imagination what could be anymore worse ?

Pretty much my thoughts exactly. Its also simply much worse for people actually living in Turkey. We European Turks help screw up our country but ofcourse they wont have to live with the consequences.

Such a childish one sided perspective to take. At the very least they tried political solutions instead of violence. If you deny any representation for Kurds within the political system, more and more Kurds will support the PKK out of desperation. I dont like HDP, but throwing their leaders in jail just gives the KCK/PKK more justification for terrorism.

My guess is, majority in PDF/TDF will be a "Hayir" due to the members in Turkish section mostly being "leftists" or so called Kemalists. But that's my guess, any surprise can occur.
Or maybe because they have concerns regarding democracy, this is the case for me and im someone who voted for AKP in 2011.

My guess is 55% yes.

Or maybe because they have concerns regarding democracy, this is the case for me and im someone who voted for AKP in 2011.

My guess is 55% yes.
What is your vote though? And why would it be a concern for democracy?
It is still people who is going to elect the state of authority "Baskan", and there will still be a Parliament and members of parliament.

As long as people gets to vote - I don't see any problem in the new constitution. Surely the state of authority will possess more power and abilities - but that's all the point, that's how to keep the state more dynamic and have a stronger political entity. We already suffered many coalition governments and coups, this new constitution will be a great barrier to such obstacles and suffocations. I urge strongly for you to vote "EVET", you're a reasonable Kemalist, you should see that this is much more favorable for Turkish future. I don't understand why people jump in the hype-train of fearing and hating Erdogan - which mostly derived from western media and FETÖ propaganda.

FETÖ votes "Hayir"
PKK and its tails votes "Hayir"
Germany, Holland, Austria and most of Europe favors "Hayir"
All sorts of anti Turkey and anti Turkish agendas favors "Hayir" actively worldwide.

Because a "Hayir" simply puts chains into the dynamics of the state, and if I was Germany or Holland - I wouldn't want an independent strong Muslim Turkey.

Simply use your mind.

It is still people who is going to elect the state of authority "Baskan", and there will still be a Parliament and members of parliament.

As long as people gets to vote - I don't see any problem in the new constitution. Surely the state of authority will possess more power and abilities - but that's all the point, that's how to keep the state more dynamic and have a stronger political entity. We already suffered many coalition governments and coups, this new constitution will be a great barrier to such obstacles and suffocations. I urge strongly for you to vote "EVET", you're a reasonable Kemalist, you should see that this is much more favorable for Turkish future. I don't understand why people jump in the hype-train of fearing and hating Erdogan - which mostly derived from western media and FETÖ propaganda.

FETÖ votes "Hayir"
PKK and its tails votes "Hayir"
Germany, Holland, Austria and most of Europe favors "Hayir"
All sorts of anti Turkey and anti Turkish agendas favors "Hayir" actively worldwide.

Because a "Hayir" simply puts chains into the dynamics of the state, and if I was Germany or Holland - I wouldn't want an independent strong Muslim Turkey.

Simply use your mind.
Feto prays so why do you pray?

Isis is Muslims so why are you a Muslim? You are a terrorist too?

BTW in reality pkk is saying evet.
icindenampulgecenyazilar....jpg

Also you support a party that supports pkk? Evidence

tapatalk_1491304207615.jpeg

I'm too AKP's voter, but I will eitheir don't go to vote or vote no. My guess is Yes will win (the sondage show the YES and the NO are close but there are at least 8% undecided which are most likely AKP and MHP voter than CHP,HDP).

Frankly I think the presidentiel system (special because of presidentiel decree law) are a good thing but the system have 2 major flaw : the president will be the party leader who have the power to select or no the party deputy and the mandat of consitution's judge are only for 4 years.

In normal time I would not make too much attention about that (after all in US a president can be elected without having the majority of the people and nobody judge it wrong) but I don't trust Erdogan to don't abuse it.

Erdogan's govt didn't even think to lower the threeshold and even let CHP the same air time, they are not fair, so I don't think we can trust them are this 2 major flaw.

Stop with this cheap propaganda.
Yes some AKP's deputy are said shit but CHP's leader have say the same thing "YPG are not terrorist, we should not arrest HDP, stop operation in Syria".
So between one party deputy word and a party leader word, we must consider the second to be the most dangerous.

And PKK and HDP are for NO, because they knew if Erdogan win he will have no reason to negociate with them latter.

Feto prays so why do you pray?

Isis is Muslims so why are you a Muslim? You are a terrorist too?

View attachment 389025

Also you support a party that supports pkk? Evidence

View attachment 389026

Give me a photo of yours and I will put your face on that paper too. Do you really think that people are believing this kind of cheap propaganda?

Give me a photo of yours and I will put your face on that paper too. Do you really think that people are believing this kind of cheap propaganda?
Hahaha so it's not real??? He said that on live TV. I'm going to show you the link çomar.

Everyone, akp mp saying pkk are not terrorists. Look who we are dealing with. As Atsiz said we have too many enemies at home and abroad.

Sizi gidi üç paralık hainler, sizin kaninizi biliriz kansızlar.

Last edited:
Everyone, akp mp saying pkk are not terrorists. Look who we are dealing with. As Atsiz said we have too many enemies at home and abroad.

A AKP deputy vs CHP's leader.
Killicdaroglu : YPG are not terrorist
http://t24.com.tr/haber/kilicdarogl...-kurtarmak-icin-orgutlenmis-bir-olusum,274588
Killicdaroglu : HDP's shoud not be in jail
http://www.haberturk.com/gundem/hab...an-hdp-aciklamasi-secimle-gelen-secimle-gider
Killicdaroglu : Turkey's should not enter in Syria
http://www.cumhuriyet.com.tr/haber/turkiye/589471/Kilicdaroglu_ndan_Cerablus_aciklamasi.html

And Killicdaroglu vote NO. Like HDP's deputy who can tell PKK can drown Turkey with its spits.

Back
Top Bottom