• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lots of greek bastards hiding in Turkey am I surprised.

Turkey seems to have a habit of throwing its talented commanders in the bin.

As if we have gone backwards and not forwards.

Then people wonder why a Alparslan or a Barbaros never comes out of Turkey.

I hate it. We take 10 steps forward in operations.. then all of a sudden we take 100 steps backwards by dumping our commanders.

Looks like someone is scared that the power vacuum will be filled by someone else.

I hate it. We take 10 steps forward in operations.. then all of a sudden we take 100 steps backwards by dumping our commanders.

Looks like someone is scared that the power vacuum will be filled by someone else.

Cihat Yayci was also becoming popular this made a lot of circles fear him.

A true patriot most likely did not care about petty politics but only defending and advancing the Turkish state's interests.

Pretty wasteful and a shame dont be surprised if he his thrown into jail.

Greeks have been complaining about Cihat Yazcı for weeks. And now he gets removed. Looks like the Cryto-Greek FETÖ politicians are once again pleasing their friends over in Greece.

All these pieces of sh!t hide behind Islam. Like always. They have been for the past few hundred years. Those "Muslims" hung by Atatürk were the ancestors of the Cryto-Greeks/Armenians who went against Turkish interests while using Islam as a cover. Today they're known as AKP and FETÖ.

They use Islam as a cover to destroy Turkish nationalism and f*ck up our goals.

Islam tells you to go defend your interests even go to war for it if threatened.

I dont get this pacifist bullshit policy. Why the fck do we have to stay still while our enemies steal from us??

Allah does not help the one who constantly prays but does nothing to change what is around him but is expecting Allahs help for everything. No action means nothing.

I hope Cihat Yayci does not retire completely I hope his still part of the Turkish navy and influence the young generation so they can take the mantle.

Cihat Yayci was also becoming popular this made a lot of circles fear him.

A true patriot most likely did not care about petty politics but only defending and advancing the Turkish state's interests.

Pretty wasteful and a shame dont be surprised if he his thrown into jail.

Looks like AKP is already trying to make up lies in order to shut people up. Erdoğan literally ordered him to go and now they are making up some bullcrap about it.

Not going to believe anything until I see him talk about it.

There are rumours going around that he was going to address the issue of the stolen Islands. And that's why he was demoted. Makes sense.

Looks like AKP is already trying to make up lies in order to shut people up. Erdoğan literally ordered him to go and now they are making up some bullcrap about it.

There are rumours going around that he was going to address the issue of the stolen Islands. And that's why he was demoted. Makes sense.

Stolen islands issue what a true patriot. Cihat Yayci worked to break the Greek domination of the Aegan.

I hope future admirals learn from him.

@himate

Hope you wake up and see what's happening. This is a new low even for AKP.

We just lost the man who planned the Libya operation and wanted to retake Islands from Greece because of some stupid and traitorous reason.

@Melkor this thread will somewhat explain why Erdoğan decided to remove him. Once again AKP is caught with their pants down. They truly are a disease.

Even the 5-star General McArthur, the hero of the Pacific Theater, was dismissed when he crossed President Truman...

Politics is a complex matter...

The Rear Admiral has been gaining too much "foreign" attention...

The most important part is to develop institutional intelligence, goals and objectives...

You're quoting Cumhuriyet now? Whose editor in chief is a top fugitive? What's next? Why don't you skip the middle-man and source your shit directly from the PKK next time?

f8jVf_1459411476_0216.jpg

http://www.haber7.com/guncel/haber/1871829-can-dundar-pkk-icin-toprak-istedi

Don't worry. While you titty-babies are crying on the Internet about 1 admiral who got his post relocated, TSK under Erdogan's command just kicked Hafter out of yet another key base in Libya. The more assertive TSK becomes globally, the more you whiners seem to whine. Keep it up yo! It entertains me. :D

hafter_ve_baeye_cok_agir_darbe_rus_yapimi_krasukha_imha_edildi_1589832277_4395.jpg

Last edited:
I bet you used to belly dance on that song like Erdo did when he signed Turkey’s capitulation to PKK in 2013? In the times when being a Turkish nationalist was an insult for you AKPeons and you were best butt-buddies with the PKK rats...

You probably shed a tear from happiness when Apo’s brother gave his support for Binali last year on AKP’s state channel too... When Binali talked about Kurdistan. You probably was very proud when Erdo raised Kurdistan’s flag in the Middle of Ankara a few years back and gave Barzani a reception like a state leader. You are all good buddies with the PKK to this day...

Those are the smallest examples of hundreds more... AKPKK=RETÖ

Dude, don't try to cheat us with your 5 years old brain level.
To me, Homeland = Erdogan. I love my homeland so i support Erdogan`s play. Dont waste our time with your cheap proaganda.

Back
Top Bottom