• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kurt Acilimi was a move to finally reconcile with Turkey's millions of ethnic Kurds. It had nothing to do with the PKK. Its goal was to end PKK. Whereas today, we're witnessing CHP entering coalitions with HDP, its representatives attending PKK funerals, Kemal Kilicdaroglu himself said that he doesn't see PKK/YPG as a terrorist organization. Right now, all anti-Turkish actors FETO, CHP and HDP/PKK are all sitting at the same table together. In Germany:

Dude, don't try to cheat us with your 5 years old brain level.
To me, Homeland = Erdogan. I love my homeland so i support Erdogan`s play. Dont waste our time with your cheap proaganda.
Cheap propaganda is the level of A Haber when they share combat footage from ARMA 3 ensuring the Turkish Nation how we destroyed PKK while commanders like Erhan Corbaci and Metin Temel fought there and then got crushed by their Balyoz. How much is FETO paying you to defend people who are destroying our armed force's command structure? The memory of the Turkish Nation is not short. Everybody who is in bed with terrorist organizations will be judged no matter if 5 years ago or now. This is above all parties and players. This is vatan meselesi.

I bet you used to belly dance on that song like Erdo did when he signed Turkey’s capitulation to PKK in 2013? In the times when being a Turkish nationalist was an insult for you AKPeons and you were best butt-buddies with the PKK rats...

You probably shed a tear from happiness when Apo’s brother gave his support for Binali last year on AKP’s state channel too... When Binali talked about Kurdistan. You probably was very proud when Erdo raised Kurdistan’s flag in the Middle of Ankara a few years back and gave Barzani a reception like a state leader. You are all good buddies with the PKK to this day...

Those are the smallest examples of hundreds more... AKPKK=RETÖ

Turkish politics seems pretty funny...same ole politics BS around world too I guess lol.

I got into some engagement in this erdogan-stronk thread in the current last page lol:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/erdogans-modern-turkey-2003-2023.666636/page-5

@ÇölKaplanı @GlobalMillitary96 @kartal1

Terorist-sevici CHP attacking Erdogan for use of IHA/UAVs against the PKK:

No one in CHP even likes KK.

Men like Muharrem Ince and Mansur Yavaş are true nationalists who would hang every single traitor. Yet you idiots took away death penalty and made peace with PKK multiple times. TSK catches PKK terrorists then AKP releases them a few weeks later.

You keep mentioning KK but you don't realize that he and a few other CHP members have secret ties to AKP. Hopefully soon he gets replaced.

No one in CHP even likes KK.

You keep mentioning KK but you don't realize that he and a few other CHP members have secret ties to AKP. Hopefully soon he gets replaced.

If no one likes Kemal at the CHP, then how come he's been ruling it like a dictator for 10+ years?

And how about a source for your claim that he's "secretly" an AKP guy? LOL. Reaaallllly? :D

CHP - HDP - PKK meeting in Berlin:

If no one likes Kemal at the CHP, then how come he's been ruling it like a dictator for 10+ years?

And how about a source for your claim that he's "secretly" an AKP guy? LOL. Reaaallllly? :D

Dictators support other dictators. KK is a weak leader which Erdoğan cannot afford to lose. If CHP won elections he'd likely disappear. However for now he is a burden on CHP.

Turkish politics seems pretty funny...same ole politics BS around world too I guess lol.

I got into some engagement in this erdogan-stronk thread in the current last page lol:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/erdogans-modern-turkey-2003-2023.666636/page-5

@ÇölKaplanı @GlobalMillitary96 @kartal1
Erdogan have its pluses. We can't say he didn't do nothing but to take him as some kind of saint and not question any of his mistakes is in the nature of these people. Two days ago our most recognized Admiral was crushed by their hammer. He is the one responsible for all the strategy in the Aegean, Miditerranean regions. For unknown reasons he got pacified as many other commanders who are the elite of the Turkish Armed Forces after they got recognized and more famous like two of the commanders of the Special Forces Command and the ex commander of 2nd Army that took the most of the weight of operation Olive Branch. If I have to be fair I think the next ones are again the current 2nd Army Commander and the current commander of the Special Forces Command. I am sure that the Turks didn't vote for him for that and I am absolutely sure what the majority of Turks think of that matter. My humble suggestion is don't engage with these people. You will find zero logic talking to them and will only lose your time.

Last edited:
Erdogan have its pluses. We can't say he didn't do nothing but to take him as some kind of saint and not question any of his mistakes is in the nature of these people. Two days ago our most recognized Admiral was crushed by their hammer. He is the one responsible for all the strategy in the Aegean, Miditerranean regions. For unknown reasons he got pacified as many other commanders who are the elite of the Turkish Armed Forces after they got recognized and more famous like two of the commanders of the Special Forces Command and the ex commander of 2nd Army that took the most of the weight of operation Olive Branch. If I have to be fair I think the next ones are again the current 2nd Army Commander and the current commander of the Special Forces Command. I am sure that the Turks didn't vote for him for that and I am absolutely sure what the majority of Turks think of that matter. May humble suggestion is don't engage with these people. You will find zero logic talking to them and will only lose your time.

It will not be sustained engagement, you know me, I am mostly just occasional observer from afar :). My knowledge of detailed and even basic Turkish "interior" politics is next to zero (I just mostly know the very broad contours overall).

When I do come for bit of open talk here, its to make some points to some other friends of mine mostly.

Dictators support other dictators. KK is a weak leader which Erdoğan cannot afford to lose. If CHP won elections he'd likely disappear. However for now he is a burden on CHP.
Show me proof that KK is Erdogan's boy and perhaps I won't think you're a total clown. Like the saying goes: Put up or shut up.

CHP is in no position to condemn the PKK because it is completely bending over to it doggy style.

It will not be sustained engagement, you know me, I am mostly just occasional observer from afar :). My knowledge of detailed and even basic Turkish "interior" politics is next to zero (I just mostly know the very broad contours overall).

When I do come for bit of open talk here, its to make some points to some other friends of mine mostly.
You are doing the best, believe me! :-) Stay safe bro!

Show me proof that KK is Erdogan's boy and perhaps I won't think you're a total clown. Like the saying goes: Put up or shut up.

CHP is in no position to condemn the PKK because it is completely bending over to it doggy style.

There are some really deep documents which explain it. Do you really think that if KK wanted CHP to win he would act the way he does? He's a burden on CHP along with that woman and some low level MPs.

No wonder CHP started winning cuties after some real men started showing up.

Pray to God that KK stays or else AKP is gonna be in trouble.

Back
Top Bottom