• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1. Someone leaks what supposedly is a sound recording of a chat taking place over the phone between - again, supposedly(!) - Erdogan and his son, Bilal, whilst they are talking about hiding money that someone(s) are coming to search for - correct?

2. Whom's money is this - supposedly? Where did it come from and where was it heading?

3. Erdogan has ever since denied the authenticity of this recording, claiming that he's going to find whoever leaked it - correct? This is, in my honest opinion, somewhat contradicting since he on one hand denies the authenticity of the recording whilst he on the other hand says that he's going to pursue whoever leaked it - if I've understood it correctly, that is. Why not just prove that it isn't his voice instead, as the opposition urges him to do?

Bare with me please. I'm having a hard time following the news since it's all biased wherever you look at. I would appreciate if someone objectively could sum it all up for me :undecided:

According to the opposition, they have already confirmed the authenticity of the tape by four different source. AKP is not in a position to claim otherwise until they prove it to be fake.

According to the opposition, they have already confirmed the authenticity of the tape by four different source. AKP is not in a position to claim otherwise until they prove it to be fake.

Thank you for your answer brother. Has it been made known who these sources are who have verified the authenticity?
On a different note; although I'm happy that this kind of corruption/disgusting things are made known to the public who deserves to know what the politicians who ought to represent the public's best interest really are up to, think of it - if we can eavesdrop on our PM, so can others... This shouldn't be possible.

Last edited:
To my knowledge, no, they haven't declared their sources, and rightfully so since they would become a target for AKP.

vatan hainleri her türlü hakaret edin sonuçta kazanan biz olucaz bu sitedeki paralel yapılanma bitmeli:partay:

I am not a traitor. And you don't have the right to declare people as so. We admit that there's no one who can handle it except for RTE. But honesty we don't really give a crap about tayyip nor fetoş. What we want is. Fair trial, True secularism and Republic...not an empire or sth.

Tubitak is investigating this calls so is am curious about kilicdaroglu source.If you listen to this call you can hear son of erdogan in different places.

They saw this didnt work now they are coming with images ahahah. I learned something importants with this event. Stay the hellll away from gulens holding... Sakirts are dangeroussss.

Sakirts are the source of this campagne. Sakirts and chp is working togehter. I saw stv working together with ulusal kanal, this is foking wrong. In the end the track wil come out at sakirts abiler...:-)

Last edited:
Tubitak is investigating this calls so is am curious about kilicdaroglu source.If you listen to this call you can hear son of erdogan in different places.
But you know that the tape isnt just one call, its about 5 or 6 calls, he was obviously not everytime in the same room when they called eachother.

Does anyone believe that its possible that something Anti-Erdogan will come out of a TÜBITAK investigation?

A TÜBITAK Scientist said a few days ago that they were forced to manipulate a report about bugs found in Erdogans office, so much for that.

Unfortunately, Tubitak is not neutral. What ever they say, i won't believe them.

su web masteride bi siktir cekecem ama nezaman. serefsizler benim treadi sildiler on kez sorduk gottos bi cevap vereemedi

Does anyone believe that its possible that something Anti-Erdogan will come out of a TÜBITAK investigation?

A TÜBITAK Scientist said a few days ago that they were forced to manipulate a report about bugs found in Erdogans office, so much for that.
They control evrything,so no.

su web masteride bi siktir cekecem ama nezaman. serefsizler benim treadi sildiler on kez sorduk gottos bi cevap vereemedi
Open a thread in''Genral Headquarters'' mention WebMaster ask or tell him.
Thread ac 'General Headquarters''ismini yaz cevap iste.

Türkce konusma ve küfür etme ban yersin.
ozgur yasa dostum salla ;):) bi ban dedigin nedirki fani dunyada
They control evrything,so no.

Open a thread in''Genral Headquarters'' mention WebMaster ask or tell him.
Thread ac 'General Headquarters''ismini yaz cevap iste.
bosver yav on kez sorduk salla.sagol yinede

montaj basganin capulcu müritleri bos durmuyor. hainlige tam gaz devam.

Back
Top Bottom