• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Erdoğan said the scandal justified the recent bills that gave more control to the government over the Internet and the intelligence agency, announcing similar measures for Turkey’s science watchdog, TÜBİTAK.

“It is very interesting; they even tap the state’s cryptic phones from there. A president cannot speak with a prime minister without being wiretapped at an instant,” he said, calling on the judiciary to take action about the mass eavesdropping.

"We will bring legal action against these [wiretapping] activities. If we let it go on, there will be no privacy for families, nor for the state in this country."

:disagree:

Turkish PM Erdoğan dubs wiretap incriminating him of corruption a 'vile attack’ - POLITICS

In short, Erdogan admits that he had been eavesdropped but he denies tapes...... :crazy:

Ya kim koydu,baskanimizi kotulemek icin zionistler yapti:pissed:
:rofl::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Yeap, Jewish games. :)

rel_metlife-jews_8212.jpg

There should be a multiple party government,so that they can keep an eye on each other.

Technocracy would be best solution :) of course, I'm fantasizing :D

Protest then calms, protest then calms and repeats all over again, when are they going to stop wasting time since Erdogan is still confident sitting on his seat lol?

Everyone can agree with this statement:

One thing I hate about this world is spying. I mean every where you go there is a stupid camera or they are tracking your phone or something. Wire tapping etc. is all messed up. This is the case in every country.

Allah says, "And do not spy on one another," (49:12)

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Prophet said, "Beware of suspicion, for it is the worst of false tales and don't look for the other's faults and don't spy and don't hate each other, and don't desert (cut your relations with) one another. O Allah's slaves, be brothers!" - Sahih Al Bukhari, Vol. 8 Number 717
I wanted to give NSA a funny joke but they already knew. :cry:

Güllenists are claiming that they will upload a video how documents have been destroyed in Erdogans office/home in a response to the graft probe.

Güllenists are claiming that they will upload a video how documents have been destroyed in Erdogans office/home in a response to the graft probe.

nice and dandy of them, but what is your opinion about Gul's movement?
the fact that they (which i am quite sure of) can bring out such recordings says enough about their blackmail and infiltrating behavior. Now they are against AKP and release such recordings, so their actions seem to be 'justified' by people who are anti-Erdogan, but what if the next time they have a problem with CHP? will they bring such recordings of CHP, or any party for that matter, out as well? best is to erase such movements and address the corruption problem of AKP too.

the fact that they (which i am quite sure of) can bring out such recordings says enough about their blackmail and infiltrating behavior. Now they are against AKP and release such recordings, so their actions seem to be 'justified' by people who are anti-Erdogan, but what if the next time they have a problem with CHP? will they bring such recordings of CHP, or any party for that matter, out as well? best is to erase such movements and address the corruption problem of AKP too.

when they helped akp to get rid of military, rig election results etc that was ok. nobody from akp even said a word. no need for hypocricy i think. they can continue on piling shit on each other, that's fine by me:pop: and if someday they'll bring some hardcore shit on chp, that would again be fine by me. this whole situation can be summarized by this turkish saying: bıldır yediğin hurmalar gelir g.tünü tırmalar :coffee:

I dont like Güllen and his movement, but if the CHP was in the same position and Kilicdaroglu would abolish democracy and steal the money of the Turkish tax payers, well then its the only right thing to do.

1. Someone leaks what supposedly is a sound recording of a chat taking place over the phone between - again, supposedly(!) - Erdogan and his son, Bilal, whilst they are talking about hiding money that someone(s) are coming to search for - correct?

2. Whom's money is this - supposedly? Where did it come from and where was it heading?

3. Erdogan has ever since denied the authenticity of this recording, claiming that he's going to find whoever leaked it - correct? This is, in my honest opinion, somewhat contradicting since he on one hand denies the authenticity of the recording whilst he on the other hand says that he's going to pursue whoever leaked it - if I've understood it correctly, that is. Why not just prove that it isn't his voice instead, as the opposition urges him to do?

Bare with me please. I'm having a hard time following the news since it's all biased wherever you look at. I would appreciate if someone objectively could sum it all up for me :undecided:

beyin bedava arasira kullanin capulcuklar avatardaki kim biliyormusun sanki ?
optik sistemi arastiran ilk insan senin zannetigin gibi gavur degil Alhazen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

cahil_552126.jpg
Coban kardesim,optik sistemi soran yok.
Gozluk !

Invention of eyeglasses

The 'Glasses Apostle' by Conrad von Soest (1403)
The first eyeglasses were made in Italy at about 1286 originally consisting of thin pieces of glass which were placed directly onto the eye ball. According to a sermon delivered on February 23, 1306, by the Dominican friar Giordano da Pisa (ca. 1255–1311): "It is not yet twenty years since there was found the art of making eyeglasses, which make for good vision...And it is so short a time that this new art, never before extant, was discovered...I saw the one who first discovered and practiced it, and I talked to him." Giordano's colleague Friar Alessandro della Spina of Pisa (d. 1313) was soon making eyeglasses. The Ancient Chronicle of the Dominican Monastery of St. Catherine in Pisa records: "Eyeglasses, having first been made by someone else, who was unwilling to share them, he [Spina] made them and shared them with everyone with a cheerful and willing heart." By 1301, there were guild regulations in Venice governing the sale of eyeglasses.

In 1907, Professor Berthold Laufer, who was a German-American anthropologist, stated in his history of spectacles that 'the opinion that spectacles originated in India is of the greatest probability and that spectacles must have been known in India earlier than in Europe'. The German word brille (eyeglasses) is derived from Sanskrit vaidurya. But other sources show the the German word brille was derived from the beryl: "Medieval Latin berillus also was applied to any precious stone of a pale green color, to fine crystal, and to eyeglasses (the first spectacle lenses may have been made of beryl), hence German Brille "spectacles," from Middle High German berille "beryl," and French besicles (plural) "spectacles," altered 14c. from Old French bericle."

However, Joseph Needham showed that the mention of spectacles in the manuscript Laufer used to justify the prior invention of them in Asia did not exist in older versions of that manuscript, and the reference to them in later versions was added during the Ming dynasty — after eyeglasses had been invented in Europe.

Although there have been claims that Salvino degli Armati of Florence invented eyeglasses, these claims have been exposed as hoaxes. Furthermore, although there have been claims that Marco Polo encountered eyeglasses during his travels in China in the 13th century, no such statement appears in his accounts. Indeed, the earliest mentions of eyeglasses in China occur in the 15th century and those Chinese sources state that eyeglasses were imported.

Seated apostle holding lenses in position for reading. Detail from Death of the Virgin, by the Master of Heiligenkreuz, ca. 1400–30 (Getty Center).
The earliest pictorial evidence for the use of eyeglasses is Tommaso da Modena's 1352 portrait of the cardinal Hugh de Provence reading in a scriptorium. Another early example would be a depiction of eyeglasses found north of the Alps in an altarpiece of the church of Bad Wildungen, Germany, in 1403.

These early spectacles had convex lenses that could correct both hyperopia (farsightedness), and the presbyopia that commonly develops as a symptom of aging. It was not until 1604 that Johannes Kepler published the first correct explanation as to why convex and concave lenses could correct presbyopia and myopia.

Back
Top Bottom