Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just came to put that here.

AKPKK :D

22CE17B4-621C-49DE-895A-A48398B6466F.jpeg

Well you did put it here, but what about IYi,Saadet and Chp with full of pkk terrorists? Is it to justify other parties shame?

Please name me some PKK terrorists in IYI and Saadet and for each i will name you three FETÖ and PKK in AKP.

O you don't pay attention, why not? Interior minister have realeased lists:-), al gulum ver gulum politics. Well feti in akp, that are people who can hide ther face but pkk in IYI parti. Ahahah, ther go the natilonalistic feelings in IYI.

Beka sorunu var, meclis secim olsa ne olacak Allah bilir. Belediyeler dolacak pkk elemanlariyla, feto yaptiklari yaninda hic kalacak:(.

Last edited:
O you don't pay attention, why not? Interior minister have realeased lists:-), al gulum ver gulum politics. Well feti in akp, that are people who can hide ther face but pkk in IYI parti. Ahahah, ther go the natilonalistic feelings in IYI.

Beka sorunu var, meclis secim olsa ne olacak Allah bilir. Belediyeler dolacak pkk elemanlariyla, feto yaptiklari yaninda hic kalacak:(.

Baraj düsürülmeli ve BDP meclise girmelidir.
Süleyman Soylu

Are you talking from this Interior Minister?

It's a montage right? :-)

Baraj düsürülmeli ve BDP meclise girmelidir.
Süleyman Soylu

Are you talking from this Interior Minister?

It's a montage right? :-)

Yes, what are you trying to tell boy? It is good to give pkk administration. I hope they win wher you come from, you are good with it.:-)

Yes, what are you trying to tell boy? It is good to give pkk administration. I hope they win wher you come from, you are good with it.:-)

I'm trying to say that you are a Hypocrite, boi :-).

Bos yapma, camur/iftira atmayi Reis'den mi ögrendin?

Well you did put it here, but what about IYi,Saadet and Chp with full of pkk terrorists? Is it to justify other parties shame?

Have you ever seen me to blindly defend any of those three parties and to shout what great and honest leaders Kilicdar or Meral are...?
If they or anyone else who is part of CHP or IYI is really found to break the laws by Turkey’s Judicial system then they should be sent to jail. It will be perfectly fine to me.

But the question that comes in is- why are those people from the Opposition who you accuse to be PKK or FETO members and agents and collaborators of foreign powers not in jail for treason or terrorism? Is it because they are innocent or because the Judiciary System (which AKP is heading for 17 years like all other institutions in the country) is incompetent and/or corrupt and can’t do it’s job properly? If it can’t do it’s job well then who is guilty for all that?

PS I will always be critical towards all politicians who are corrupt, incompetent and damage Turkey and it’s Nation no matter who they are but do you have the honesty and the decency to do the same and admit the mistakes Erdogan and AKP did and are still doing? We have been discussing them for years- from the corruption scandals, to the romance with Gulen, to the “Peace” Process with the PKK and the creation of HDP, to the huge contracts who go to the pockets of only certain oligarchs, to the failing state institutions and economic model, to the thousands of civilians and soldiers who were killed in the last 4 years, to the thousands of people who are losing their lives in work accidents in rates which are similar to those in third world countries, to the failing agriculture and educational system, to the censorship and the fact that people are even afraid to speak and many, many other things.

Is it okay to you that millions are struggling to find work, to put food on the table and can hardly make ends meet while others live in palaces with thousands of rooms, have entourages of hundreds of luxury cars, planes and choppers? It’s not only in the Presidency but also in the ministries, institutions, municipalities etc. who are spending state money on luxury in a time of economic crisis.
FFC800C2-21BD-46E0-8BBF-7C3815888995.jpeg

But whatever... I don’t want to lose more of my time.

AKP+MHP asla kaybetmez , boşuna hayal kurmayın

Türk Milleti neyin ne oldugunu cok iyi biliyor ve Türk Milleti PKK-FETO ya can simidi olan CHP-IP-SAADET e gereken Osmanlı tokatını 31 Mart günü tekrar atacak

Daha Istiklal marşımızı okumaktan aciz CHP ve IP lilerden bu ülkeye hiç bir fayda gelmez ... rezalet

CHP li ERDEM GÜL de Istiklal marşımızı okumuyor .. Bu hain de CHP nin Istanbul Adalar Belediye başkan adayı

Bu da Aslan parcası hemşerim izleyin hainler

Last edited:
AKP+MHP asla kaybetmez , boşuna hayal kurmayın

Türk Milleti neyin ne oldugunu cok iyi biliyor ve Türk Milleti PKK-FETO ya can simidi olan CHP-IP-SAADET e gereken Osmanlı tokatını 31 Mart günü tekrar atacak

Daha Istiklal marşımızı okumaktan aciz CHP ve IP lilerden bu ülkeye hiç bir fayda gelmez ... rezalet

CHP li ERDEM GÜL de Istiklal marşımızı okumuyor .. Bu hain de CHP nin Istanbul Adalar Belediye başkan adayı

Bu da aslan parcası hemşerim dinleyin gafiller

Shut the hell up with your lies you kanı bozuk. All I have seen is lies and desperate attempts to paint the opposition in a bad light. Erdogan literally said that he wants to divide the nation. He literally said that. He collaborated with both feto and pkk. Yet here you are thinking that you're fooling people. Do you think we're idiots?

I don't know why people like you are so eager to drag us down with you, but I'm starting to think that AKP supporters who have normal IQs are just plain traitors who's grandfathers were hung by Atatürk.

I don't see a point in arguing with non-Turks like yourself about AKP's many disrespectful acts against the Turkish nation such as the fact that it stands with HDP on the topic of the student's oath (Andımız). I don't see a point because you have already chosen your side and in the end you will realize how big of a mistake you have made thinking that you have crushed the Turkish nation.

Enough is enough.

Koskoca ATATURK ün partisi ni FETO kumpası ile ele geciren zatın rezaletleri
Shut the hell up with your lies you kanı bozuk. All I have seen is lies and desperate attempts to paint the opposition in a bad light. Erdogan literally said that he wants to divide the nation. He literally said that. He collaborated with both feto and pkk. Yet here you are thinking that you're fooling people. Do you think we're idiots?

I don't know why people like you are so eager to drag us down with you, but I'm starting to think that AKP supporters who have normal IQs are just plain traitors who's grandfathers were hung by Atatürk.

I don't see a point in arguing with non-Turks like yourself about AKP's many disrespectful acts against the Turkish nation such as the fact that it stands with HDP on the topic of the student's oath (Andımız). I don't see a point because you have already chosen your side and in the end you will realize how big of a mistake you have made thinking that you have crushed the Turkish nation.

Enough is enough.

Sizlerle muhatap olan yok IQ su ayakkabı numarasından küçük olan ucubeler
Bana uyuz it gibi saldıracagına , daha Istiklal Marşımızı okumayı bilmeyen ve hatta bilerek okumayan KILICDAROGLU , CHP ve IP lilere tek bir laf söyle , bir de cıkmış Andımızdan , IQ dan bahsediyor kuşbeyinli

kanı bozuk senin gibi ne oldugu belli olmayan hainlerdir
Türk Milletinin düşmanları PKK ve FETO ile ittifak yapan vatan hainleri

keep dreaming loser traitors ... Osmanlı tokatını o yüzsüz suratınıza tekrar vuracagız .. 31 Martı bekleyin

Last edited:
Koskoca ATATURK ün partisi ni FETO kumpası ile ele geciren zatın rezaletleri

Sizlerle muhatap olan yok IQ su ayakkabı numarasından küçük olan ucubeler
Bana uyuz it gibi saldıracagına , daha Istiklal Marşımızı okumayı bilmeyen ve hatta bilerek okumayan KILICDAROGLU , CHP ve IP lilere tek bir laf söyle , bir de cıkmış Andımızdan , IQ dan bahsediyor kuşbeyinli

kanı bozuk senin gibi ne oldugu belli olmayan hainlerdir
Türk Milletinin düşmanları PKK ve FETO ile ittifak yapan vatan hainleri

keep dreaming loser traitors ... Osmanlı tokatını o yüzsüz suratınıza tekrar vuracagız .. 31 Martı bekleyin

Blah blah blah. At least CHP/IYI Parti deal with other political parties and not with terror groups. Hell, Muharrem Ince even visited Erdogan prior to elections. It's because of political etiquette and also to gain votes and respect from Kurdish and Islamist voters...

Now I hate HDP. However AKP has been in power for 17 years.. So why don't they just shut down HDP? What's keeping them from just closing the party?

I'll list some things that you can't get past your thick head:
  • Erdogan was very close with Gulen and was helped by FETO
  • Erdogan had allowed PKK to recoup its losses by starting the peace process; there is evidence that Erdogan himself ordered our troops not attack PKK terrorists who were installing IEDs and hiding weapons
  • If it wasn't for Erdogan PKK in Turkey would be non-existent. The military had almost dully defeated the group before the peace process.
  • Erdogan was put into power by America in order to make Turkey subservient
  • Erdogan has promised to divide Turkey into states including K*rdistan and L*zistan.
  • Erdogan allowed YPG to gain all that territory.
  • Erdogan allowed Peshmerga and PKK to travel through Turkish territory in order to 'save' Kobane
  • Salih Muslim had multiple meetings with AKP officials a few years back.
  • Erdogan allowed FETO to arrest our generals..
I can keep going on but sheep like you will continue to lick his b*lls. Enjoy it while it lasts

Hala gecmişi zırvalıyor beyinsiz koyun sürüsü kaldı ki cogu yalan

Türk Milleti ERDOGAN a gerekli Osmanlı tokatını attı secimlerde , AKP tek başına iktidar olmak için gerekli oyu alamadı ve hatalı politikalardan vazgecip MHP ile birlikte ABD-Israil uşagı ne kadar hain odak varsa tekmelediler

Bugun itibari ile de hala ERDOGAN/BAHCELI Pkk nında FETO nünde tepesine tepesine biniyor
Suriyede de 2 Askeri Operasyon ile de ABD destekli PKK/YPG Terror koridorunu engellediler

yok Salih Muslimi agırlamış , yok Kürdistan,Lazistan sözü vermiş , yok FETO ile iş yapmış

-- GULEN ile iş yapmayan mı var son 35 yılda , ECEVIT den DEMIREL e kadar , ERBAKAN hariç herkes iş yaptı .... önemli olan 2013 den beri ERDOGAN FETO nun bir cemaat degilde teror örgutu oldugunu anlamasından sonra ki gelişmelere bakacaksınız beyinsiz koyun sürüsü
-- ERDOGAN Salih Muslimi Türkiye tarafına cekip , ABD/Israilin eline gecmesin diye Türkiyede agırladı beyinsizler
-- Kürdistan,Lazistan sözü vermiş , yalana bak .. nerde Kürdistan,Lazistan ? beyinsiz yalancı sürüsü
-- Kobani olaylarında YPG ye methiyeler düzen KILICDAROGLU nun CHP sinin milletvekilleri yalan dolan ile ERDOGAN ISID e destek veriyor diye algı operasyonu yapıyordu , DEMIRTAS denen hain de HDP ile birlikte it sürüsünü kışkırtıp 57 vatandaşı katlettiler , aynı yıl FETO de MIT tırları operasyonunu cekti , ERDOGAN ISIDe yardım ediyor yalanı uydurarak

sizin kadar beyin yoksunu koyun sürüsü yok , Türk milletinin başına belasınız cogunuzda ISLAM düşmanı ateist zaten tıpkı senin gibi ( ABD/Israilde senin gibi ateistleri kullanıyor ERDOGAN ı yok etmek için , Gezi isyanında senin anarşist kılıklı ateistler devletin milletin binasını,iş yerini, aracını yakıp yıktı )

2013 den beri Gezi isyanı ile başlayan , 15 Temmuz darbe girişimi ile zirveye cıkan yapmadıgınız ihanet kalmadı , Ekonominde Ülkeninde icine ettiniz yüzsüz arsız vatan hainleri

şimdi de CHP,IP,SAADET,HDP,PKK,FETO hep beraber oldular ERDOGAN/BAHCELI yi yok etmek için yine ihanet içindeler tıpkı ABDULHAMID Hana karşı tüm gafil ve hainlerin birleşip nasıl Türk milletini ucuruma sürükledikleri gibi

RIZA TEVFIK adında ki azılı ABDULHAMID Han düşmanı alevi bir gafilin iş işten gectinken sonra pişman olup yazdıgı özür şiiri okuyunda belki o küçük beyninizde birşeyler dank eder

Nerdesin şevketlim, Sultan hamid han?
Feryâdım varır mı bârigâhına?
Ölüm uykusundan bir lâhza uyan,
Şu nankör milletin bak günâhına.

Tahkire yeltenen tac-ü tahtını,
Denedi bu millet kara bahtını;
Sınad-ı sillenin nerm ve sahtını,
Rahmet et sultanım suz-i âhına.

Târihler ismini andığı zaman,
Sana hak verecek, ey koca sultan;
Bizdik utanmadan iftira atan,
Asrın en siyâsî padişâhına.

Pâdişah hem zâlim, hem deli’ dedik,
İhtilâle kıyam etmeli dedik;
Şeytan ne dediyse, biz ‘belî’ dedik;
Çalıştık fitnenin intibahına.

Dîvâne sen değil, meğer bizmişiz,
Bir çürük ipliğe hülyâ dizmişiz.
Sade deli değil, edepsizmişiz.
Tükürdük atalar kıblegâhına.

Sonra cinsi bozuk, ahlâkı fena,
Bir sürü türedi, girdi meydana.
Nerden çıktı bunca veled-i zinâ?
Yuh olsun bunların ham ervâhına!

Bunlar halkı didik didik ettiler,
Katliâma kadar sürüp gittiler.
Saçak öpmeyenler, secde ettiler.
Bir asi zabitin pis külâhına.

Bugün varsa yoksa …………..,
Şöhretinde herkes fuzuli dellal;
Âlem-i mânâ’dan bak da ibret al,
Uğursuz taliin şu gümrâhına.

Haddi yok, açlıkla derde girenin,
Sehpâ-yı kazâya boyun verenin.
Lânetle anılan cebâbirenin
Bu, rahmet okuttu en küstâhına.

Çok kişiye şimdi vatan mezardır,
Herkesin belâdan nasîbi vardır,
Selâmetle eren pek bahtiyardır,
Bu şeb-i yeldânın şen sabahına.

Milliyet dâvâsı fıska büründü,
Ridâ-yı diyânet yerde süründü,
Türkün ruhu zorla âsi göründü,
Hem peygamberine, hem Allâh’ına.

Sen hafiyelerle dem sürdün ancak,
Bunlar her tarafa kurdu salıncak;
Eli,yüzü kanlı bir sürü alçak,
Kemend attı dehrin mihr-u mahına.

Bu itler nedense bana salmadı,
Bahalıydı başım kimse almadı,
Seyrandan başkaca iş de kalmadı;
Gurbet ellerinin bu seyyahına.

Türk Milleti kimin ne oldugunu cok iyi biliyor .. yıllardır yahudi semayeli SOZCU ile ERDOGAN düşmanlıgı aşılayanlar öyle bir ruh hastası guruh türettiler ki gercek hainleri göremeyecek kadar kör ve akılsızlar

KILICDAROGLU denen satılmış hain FETO kaset kumpası ile CHP yi ele gecirdi
AKSENER denen truva atı MHP yi ele gecirip , MHP yi de FETO nün hizmetine sokmaya calıştı fakat BAHCELİ engelini gecemedi
HDP desen zaten vatan haini dolu , FETO da ABD-Israil kuklası satılmış hainler sürüsü

Bu son mesajım daha da yazmam ,,,,, hayal kurmaya devam edin , 31 Mart günü yine Osmanlı tokatını yiyeceksiniz

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom