• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone heard of Muharrem Ince? In my eyes he's the only person capable of winning the next election (if he can successfully replace Kemal Kiliclaroglu).

There's a few attributes about him which may interest you:
- It's obvious that he's a cut above the average leader when it comes to knowledge about Turkish history
- He is an absolute master of public speaking, a rare thing in the Turkish opposition these days (for some reason..)
- He's not afraid to expose AKP/Erdogan's scandals and wrongdoings, such as the proposed 'Eyalet' system which would literally make us lose half our land
- He exposes propaganda
- He's gaining support from not only CHP voters, but also from MHP and AKP supporters. This is because of two main reasons:
- Because he's exactly the opposite of Erdogan
- Because he's non-polarising. This is a big one. What I mean by non-polarising is that he caters to pretty much all Turks. In fact he unites previously hostile groups in a way which should have been done a while ago. For example he talks about how proud he is of Ottoman history, then he goes on to say how we started losing land for 200+ years straight and how dire the situation was due to bad leadership and so on. Then he talks about how Ataturk went up against the odds and secured what went on to become modern day Turkey. Adding to this he mentions old Turkic empires and neatly puts it together in a way which brings people together and more importantly, teaches those uneducated neo-Ottoman's the importance of Ataturk.

lol the dutch seem to be one of the raciest wicked europeans.. but using it for inner turkish politics to get voters I would not do it.. I would let my homies speak from time to time not all at once..

seriously? are you thinking this? why?because he is a turk? because from a muslim inhabited country? than tell me what is it when german politicans go to turkey and talk to the masses? what is it when german politicans go to turkey and shout this is kurdistans capital? you guys give the ones who are like you rights and the ones you dislike you willnever give a right.. this ppl are like one body, if somewhere one part suffers the other parts suffer to.. (yeah muslims take an excample of this)

but what did he expect? what do muslims expect from their enemy? to get flowers? that your enemy side up with you, care for you, have mercy upon you? the enemies of islam are there , not only to kill you they want ultimate destruction from you , o muslim.. they want you to leave your deen and they will never rest until you leave it..

at least they want you let them alone with their kufr keep it in the mosque they say, keep it in your home they say.. wake up

You can only lol when a fascist like dictator like Erdo calls one of the most democratic and liberal country in the world nazis.

I would side the Dutch on this issue, I don't even understand the logic here in campaignig a foreign country. And it is funny erdogan complaining about not being allowed to do what he wants. When he is not even allowing the opposition to do their campaign. Just few days ago meral aksener who was campaignig in a hotel for a no vote .erdogan and his cronies cut the electricity of the hotel. They are playing the victim cards when they themselves are oppressing the people's like meral aksener. I say we'll done to the dutch by not allowing these polarized figures not bringing their authoritarians mind set in your country.

one of the most democratic and liberal country in the world nazis.
Comic boy:omghaha:
They are so democratic and liberal so what is the meaning of Wilders votes.who gives votes to him?
Tell this lie to their colonials.Just Google for their colonial history and a little educate yourself.

Comic boy:omghaha:
They are so democratic and liberal so what is the meaning of Wilders votes.who gives votes to him?
Tell this lie to their colonials.Just Google for their colonial history and a little educate yourself.
History is just that,history,the past,not current times.Wilders is not in power,fascist Erdogan is.The Netherlands has no lessons in democracy to take from dictator Erdogan.
How many Turks live in nazi Netherland?
Now,let s see your politicians put their money where their nazi mouths are and I want to see the 'massive sanctions' against Holland that Cavusoglu promised.

I would side the Dutch on this issue, I don't even understand the logic here in campaignig a foreign country. And it is funny erdogan complaining about not being allowed to do what he wants. When he is not even allowing the opposition to do their campaign. Just few days ago meral aksener who was campaignig in a hotel for a no vote .erdogan and his cronies cut the electricity of the hotel. They are playing the victim cards when they themselves are oppressing the people's like meral aksener. I say we'll done to the dutch by not allowing these polarized figures not bringing their authoritarians mind set in your country.
The Dutch issued s statement saying that they feared safety concerns and urged Turkish authorities to work with them in selecting another location.Erdogan and his cronies ignored them and said they will continue as planned.What did they expect other than a slap for their arrogance?

Public speeches by foreign politicians are completely legal and commonplace. The fact that this one was prevented (using a BS excuse, ofcourse) is yet more evidence of europe's Nazi bias against Turks, and european hypocrisy and disrespect for their own laws.

History is just that,history,the past,not current times.Wilders is not in power,fascist Erdogan is.The Netherlands has no lessons in democracy to take from dictator Erdogan.
How many Turks live in nazi Netherland?
Now,let s see your politicians put their money where their nazi mouths are and I want to see the 'massive sanctions' against Holland that Cavusoglu promised.

The Dutch issued s statement saying that they feared safety concerns and urged Turkish authorities to work with them in selecting another location.Erdogan and his cronies ignored them and said they will continue as planned.What did they expect other than a slap for their arrogance?
Suprise suprise the Turkish constitution actually forbids government officials from campaigning outside off Turkey. So what this means is they are broking the law of the state. You see the irony there

You can only lol when a fascist like dictator like Erdo calls one of the most democratic and liberal country in the world nazis.

indeed they are one of the most wicked racist countries they are one of the most liberal and good hearted to their own kind and here is a sign for the ppl of brain!

you compleately fit my description of those who are one body.. and this is not to slander you but to say some warning words to my brothers :D

erdogan and fascist where are you from? he is not a diktator nor a fasicist.. but you could tell the truth but I may help my brothers:

" Hatred has already appeared from their mouths, and what their breasts conceal is greater. We have certainly made clear to you the signs, if you will use reason."

indeed they are one of the most wicked racist countries they are one of the most liberal and good hearted to their own kind and here is a sign for the ppl of brain!

you compleately fit my description of those who are one body.. and this is not to slander you but to say some warning words to my brothers :D

erdogan and fascist where are you from? he is not a diktator nor a fasicist.. but you could tell the truth but I may help my brothers:

" Hatred has already appeared from their mouths, and what their breasts conceal is greater. We have certainly made clear to you the signs, if you will use reason."
Sure loony,that s why millions of you live in their countries.

You should stop playing the victim card and stop collecting walfare. If you don't like europe in which your avatar seems to indicate you do. Maybe you should go back to yozgat or Saudi Arabia or Iran. And start practicing your stone age laws there...

Back
Top Bottom