• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's a Turk member who has opened perhaps 100 accounts after each new one got banned upon heavy insult (mostly in Turkish) and unfounded claims. I guess originally he was called hurshit. The guy has some crazy idea about German secret service doing nasty things.

Seems that BND is not innocent and the guy Hurshid was not an idiot and knows more than some people can guess.
Chinese protecting BND is ridiculous or not ? Fake Chinese ?

I read that member Bismarck wrote and threatened "hurshit will pay " ? Interesting or WHAT ?

Erdoğan: Die Welt muhabiri Deniz Yücel, PKK'nın temsilcisi olarak, Alman ajanı olarak konsoloslukta saklandı

http://t24.com.tr/haber/erdogan-die...an-ajani-olarak-konsoloslukta-saklandi,391920

Maybe I am unfair to Hurshid but I guess he will be paid to be here.

He will be paid or he will pay ? Mr. BND ? its written as his MOTTO !

@Selim I @bedbin

Some Turks are very strange behaving .

Ka
Seems that BND is not innocent and the guy Hurshid was not an idiot and knows more than some people can guess.

I read that member Bismarck wrote and threatened "hurshit will pay " ? Interesting or WHAT ?

Erdoğan: Die Welt muhabiri Deniz Yücel, PKK'nın temsilcisi olarak, Alman ajanı olarak konsoloslukta saklandı

http://t24.com.tr/haber/erdogan-die...an-ajani-olarak-konsoloslukta-saklandi,391920

@Selim I @bedbin

Kafana takma sen kanka. It ürür kervan yürür.

@Selim I @bedbin

I saw my fair share of loonies in my life time but you sir,take the cake.

@Solomon2 like Baybars Han said,Greek and Armenian are real insults.
The word ''Jew'' has to do with Palestine i gues.
FYI, here's part of a conversation in Dallas, Texas:

Who are you, Darlene, and what do you stand for?
"I'm a Zionist."
Excuse me? What?
"A Zionist."
Why are you a Zionist?
"I grew up in Turkey, because my father worked in Turkey, and I traveled a lot in the Middle East. If a child misbehaved, the parents would say to him: 'The Jews will come and eat you.' Everything they blamed on Jews. That's why I'm a Zionist."
Are you Jewish?
"No, I'm agnostic."
Are your parents?
"I grew up in a Catholic family.

Excerpt from the book The Lies They Tell, by Tuvia Tenenbom, Gefen Publishing, 2017, page 324. (A translation of the 2016 German Spiegel edition.)

"I'm a Zionist."
Excuse me? What?
"A Zionist."
Why are you a Zionist?
"I grew up in Turkey, because my father worked in Turkey, and I traveled a lot in the Middle East. If a child misbehaved, the parents would say to him: 'The Jews will come and eat you.' Everything they blamed on Jews. That's why I'm a Zionist."
Are you Jewish?
"No, I'm agnostic."
Are your parents?

Excerpt from the book The Lies They Tell, by Tuvia Tenenbom, Gefen Publishing, 2017, page 324. (A translation of the 2016 German Spiegel edition.)
I also support Zionism, for the same reason.

"I'm a Zionist."
Excuse me? What?
"A Zionist."
Why are you a Zionist?
Are you Jewish?
"No, I'm agnostic."
Are your parents?

The Jews are the blame for everything.

"I'm a Zionist."
Excuse me? What?
"A Zionist."
Why are you a Zionist?
Are you Jewish?
"No, I'm agnostic."
Are your parents?

Not in my family.

"I'm a Zionist."
Excuse me? What?
"A Zionist."
Why are you a Zionist?
Are you Jewish?
"No, I'm agnostic."
Are your parents?

Lol never heard something like this to be honest, besides how is that a reason to become zionist? Maybe the person doesnt know what Zionism means since being pro jews and pro Israel are two different things.

I've heard Ermeni and Yahdui being used in a negative way. Not in my family but here in Germany. I usually then troll them with the achievements of Jews under what circumstances and compare it to wherever they are from. Discussion usually ends there.

Back
Top Bottom