• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
İşte bir Yörük kadını, işte bir polis eşi.Hakkari'deki polis eşinin doğum gününü Mersin'deki reklam tabelalarından böyle kutladı...
C1ecq8mW8AATz8H.jpg

This is sweet.

Everybody say lie so yes it is natural.
We can show many atheist people lies.If you generalise the arguments to İslamists,islamists can easily generalise to whole world.Understand?
From where do you know how much people be fear from Allah (c.c)?
Stop trolling topics with your nonsense arguments.
Agree she is guilty and lawyers Must give a big lesson to her.

Last edited:
The Islamist TERRORIST members like Timur and 'A friend' are not here to scream racism, because these people want to divide Turkiye, and spread hate amongst Turks...Living in German and Holland, these people talk about love for Turkiye, these people only care for Saudi Arabia and Arabs not Turks.

What did they write about you?

And for what is the poll?

What the heck is wrong with you? Why bring up Atheists ? What the hell does Atheists got to do with what I posted:lol:

I think I upset the AKP/FETO here. Don't mind them . :victory:

I gave the most opposite idea owners of islamists as an example to show how your arguments is wrong. But I see you didnt understand.
And i wont write anything again to discuss with you.

I gave the most opposite idea owners of islamists as an example to show how your arguments is wrong. But I see you didnt understand.
And i wont write anything again to discuss with you.
Good, go find someone else to talk about Atheists with. I am not interested sorry,

New KHKs have been declared :victory:

One of them;
""tck'nın 302., 309., 310., 311., 312., 313., 3147. ve 315. maddelerinde yazılı suçlar nedeniyle hakkında soruşturma veya kovuşturma yürütülen ve yabancı ülkede bulunması nedeniyle kendisine ulaşılamayan vatandaşlar, bu durumun soruşturma aşamasında cumhuriyet savcısı veya kovuşturma aşamasında mahkeme tarafından öğrenilmesinden itibaren bir ay içinde vatandaşlıklarının kaybettirilmesi amacıyla içişleri bakanlığı’na bildirilecek. bakanlıkça resmi gazete'de yapılan yurda dön ilanına rağmen 3 ay içinde yurda dönmemeleri halinde, bu kişilerin Türk vatandaşlıkları bakanlığın teklifi ve bakanlar kurulu kararıyla kaybettirilebilecek."

Finally :yahoo:

http://www.haberturk.com/dunya/haber/1345725-abd-feto-dosyalarini-mahkemeye-gondermemis

US Ministry of Justice did not send documentaries of Terror proofs to lawcourt in order to defend Islamist Terrorist leader Fethollah, Reports

07 January 2017 Saturday, 13:12:24 Update: 13:23:31

Back in 2016, US Ministry of Justice asked documents that prove Islamist Terrorist Leader Fethollah's actions in 15July Terrorist Attack in Turkey, which killed hundreds, wounded thousands of Turkish citizens.

Turkish Ministry of Justice sent thousands of different documentaries which include photos/videos/voice records to US Ministry of Justice, but US Ministry of Justice did not send those documentaries to lawcourt, in order to defend Islamist Terrorist leader Fethollah.

http://www.haberturk.com/dunya/haber/1345725-abd-feto-dosyalarini-mahkemeye-gondermemis

US Ministry of Justice did not send documentaries of Terror proofs to lawcourt in order to defend Islamist Terrorist leader Fethollah, Reports

07 January 2017 Saturday, 13:12:24 Update: 13:23:31

Back in 2016, US Ministry of Justice asked documents that prove Islamist Terrorist Leader Fethollah's actions in 15July Terrorist Attack in Turkey, which killed hundreds, wounded thousands of Turkish citizens.

Turkish Ministry of Justice sent thousands of different documentaries which include photos/videos/voice records to US Ministry of Justice, but US Ministry of Justice did not send those documentaries to lawcourt, in order to defend Islamist Terrorist leader Fethollah.
Obama is determined to be a hated lame duck president in the last days of his disastrous administration. I hope life spits him in the face that useless moron

Obama is determined to be a hated lame duck president in the last days of his disastrous administration. I hope life spits him in the face that useless moron

Obama will be remembered as one of the better presidents domestic wise but foreign policy was really not his strenght.

But if you believe that Trump will be better, you better get ready for a suprise.

Obama will be remembered as one of the better presidents domestic wise but foreign policy was really not his strenght.

But if you believe that Trump will be better, you better get ready for a suprise.
Anything is better than a monkey that only speaks and doesn't act

Anything is better than a monkey that only speaks and doesn't act

But true to be told....Obama before to be elected has promised to retire all american soldier in the world, so I undertand why he didn't engage US's army in another war.

Yes Turkey, Ukraine, and other country are not happy with him, but he kept his promis to his elector.

Racist PKK mp made a speech about non-exist armenin genocide.

I really don't get it why we let those Racist scums talk in our parliament. I mean, Parliament is for Humans, for Democracy, for Secularism, for Humanism. Not for Racism, Fascism, Terrorism.

In reality, Racist Pan-Armenin gangs killed 500thousand Turkish civilians in eastern provinces of Turkish Empire in 1915. It is time to recognise Turkish Genocide, claim rights of lands between Turkey and Azerbaijan and finish puppet armenin state.

Racist PKK mp made a speech about non-exist armenin genocide.

I really don't get it why we let those Racist scums talk in our parliament. I mean, Parliament is for Humans, for Democracy, for Secularism, for Humanism. Not for Racism, Fascism, Terrorism.

In reality, Racist Pan-Armenin gangs killed 500thousand Turkish civilians in eastern provinces of Turkish Empire in 1915. It is time to recognise Turkish Genocide, claim rights of lands between Turkey and Azerbaijan and finish puppet armenin state.
CMOPSJcWIAAOBYY.png

Onlarin onunu acan kim?

Back
Top Bottom