• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LMAO, this has proven you're not to be taken serious and that you are too ignorant and biased, basically fed with western and pkk propaganda. What is it with foreign PDF commoners becoming sudden 'experts' on Turkey nowadays? :D
Okay, so what's your solution? More violence?

Throughout the year in Turkey around ~400 people mostly civilians (of all ages) have died and thousands have been injured in different places within Turkey in acts of terror done by derivatives of the PKK. EU, US NATO countries openly supply arms to, fund and educate other derivatives of this terror group, weaponry of these countries (arms, explosives...) end up being used within Turkey in these acts of terror. Similarly Iraq is funding an other derivative of this group directly from its budget.

These are facts, in my view this is reason enough for very serious consequences for all countries involved. I think that the half-baked measures that the Turkish government is and has taken is utterly pathetic. What these could be I don't know any suggestions? But why on earth are military's of these countries allowed in NATO bases within Turkey? Why are they even allowed near Turkey? Let alone, in places like Cyprus where Turkey, Greece and the UK are the only guarantors that can have military there? Why is Turkish military still sending troops and hardware to NATO locations to serve and be used under NATO command?

The 90's and the 00's was a big mistake letting such "animals" ruin Iraq, though understandable as there is little that Turkey could have done and it did do what it could by not opening bases. In Syria it could have done more by not getting on the band-wagon instructed to it by the US, but in the end, though a mess, it aided perhaps more than 1/3'rd of the country within and out of its borders. If the Turkish-Russian-Iranian deal doesn't work for peace and stabilizing the country the only possible solution left for the region is a full-on invasion to clean up the mess made by the US, UK.

- Acts of terror in 2016-2017 in Turkey (Russian) - https://ria.ru/world/20170101/1485052478.html
Because we have become too complacant (rahatliga alistik) as a nation. We don't have the courage and tenacity to sacrifice short term peace and economy, because people value their coca cola and chips behind their screens in their living rooms more than sweating and committing for a cause, for their nation.

I agree with what you have written. But as long as this mentality continues, lazyness and ignorance will persist, we will continue on being a pawn in the greater game.

....kurdish minority.... ethnic Kurds....

There is no such "minority" or "ethnicity" as Kurdish. All human beings have only one ethnicity ; Homo Sapiens.

PKK is a Racist terror organisation like NAZI, they believe in non-exist kurdish race, they fight for imaginary kurdish race, they kill/massacre for that imaginary kurdish race, their all motive is "pan-kurdism" which has no basement.

Only way to destroy Pan-Kurdist racism is; teaching children that "there is only Human Race, and there is not any Kurdish Race", problem will be fixed.

If you truly want to defeat the PKK, then you must grant more cultural and political rights to the Kurdish minority,

As being a Kurdish million times I said that pkk does not represent us. Are you a retarded or doing it on a purpose.

Well let put that thing aside. I have been thinking what political rights are they which aren't given us?

Hmmm. No need to go further Mr. Turgut Ozal was a Kurdish just like me and he was prime minister of Turkiye for 3 or 4 years and then he became president of Turkiye. Current gov. which is akp has 60% of Kurdish originated pm's in parliament. Army chief was Kurdish, doctors, teachers etc. Kurdish.

Yeah obviously we Kurds do not get political rights.

Let's have look at cultural rights.

I have lived Turkiye for 26 years my entire of family has been living as well. So far we have no problem to live our own culture. None and nothing dared to limited it even we are soooo deep in living our own culture, that makes us having problems to adapt ourselves in current century. We still have highly numbered child marriage, family affairs and homicide according Kurdish costume etc.

Well obviously you are right again. We have no cultural rights...

Waite a minute this cultural, political blah blah originally belongs to pkk to justify it's terrorism? Yeah correct...

Kuwaiti girl go sell those excuses some were else coz we will not buy it.

If what you say here were the truth why the hack Kurds would vote for Erdogan? And why the hack Erdogan is the most popular leader among us?

There is no such "minority" or "ethnicity" as Kurdish. All human beings have only one ethnicity ; Homo Sapiens.

PKK is a Racist terror organisation like NAZI, they believe in non-exist kurdish race, they fight for imaginary kurdish race, they kill/massacre for that imaginary kurdish race, their all motive is "pan-kurdism" which has no basement.

Only way to destroy Pan-Kurdist racism is; teaching children that "there is only Human Race, and there is not any Kurdish Race", problem will be fixed.
As long as the Westphalian nation-state system continues to exist, people will continue identifying with their ethnicities.

All ethnicities are social constructs, I agree, but are you equally willing to drop your Turkish identity as well?

Okay, so what's your solution? More violence?

then you must grant more cultural and political rights to the Kurdish minority

As for ISIS terrorism, the Turkish government must be more genuine in the fight against extremism. The AKP is still turning a blind eye to many radical Muslim preachers in Turkey, not to mention turning a blind eye to radical Islamic militant groups in Syria.

Before going into solutions, you should first know what the problems really are. What you mentioned have nothing to do, at least not anymore. If you wrote the first sentence above 10-20 years ago, it would be agreeable, but now that is not the issue anymore.

The second sentence is full with speculations and contradictions.

As i said, if every foreign 'expert' needs to be told of Turkey's internal affairs, then no time will be sufficient. Might have been worthwhile if the foreigner knew what he/she is talking about instead of repeating the usual western propaganda.

Arkadaslar bu kadini neden ciddiye alip duruyorsunuz, lütfen artik suna cevap vermeyin, kendi kendine konussun

As being a Kurdish million times I said that pkk does not represent us. Are you a retarded or doing it on a purpose.

Well let put that thing aside. I have been thinking what political rights are they which aren't given us?

Hmmm. No need to go further Mr. Turgut Ozal was a Kurdish just like me and he was prime minister of Turkiye for 3 or 4 years and then he became president of Turkiye. Current gov. which is akp has 60% of Kurdish originated pm's in parliament. Army chief was Kurdish, doctors, teachers etc. Kurdish.

Yeah obviously we Kurds do not get political rights.

Let's have look at cultural rights.

I have lived Turkiye for 26 years my entire of family has been living as well. So far we have no problem to live our own culture. None and nothing dared to limited it even we are soooo deep in living our own culture, that makes us having problems to adapted us in current century. We still have highly numbered child marriage, family affairs and homicide according Kurdish costume etc.

Well obviously you are right again. We have no cultural rights...

Waite a minute this cultural, political blah blah originally belongs to pkk to justify it's terrorism? Yeah correct...

Kuwaiti girl go sell those excuses some were else coz we will not buy it.

If what you say here were the truth why the hack Kurds would vote for Erdogan? And why the hack Erdogan is the most popular leader among us?
Didn't you just answer your own question?

The reason why Erdogan is popular among the Kurds is that he has granted them more rights than any other government administration in Turkish history. That said, he has begun to clamp down on the Kurds as of late, and has reversed a lot of things that he initially gave to the Kurds.

The Kurds are still a long way from achieving equal status as ethnic Turks, which is exactly why groups such as the PKK are still around.

Put it this way: the PKK would not exist today if the Kurds enjoyed autonomy.

but are you equally willing to drop your Turkish identity as well?

Wtf are you talking about, there is no such race as Turkish race. Turkish is a name of Citizenship, has no connection with blood/genetics/skull. Turkey is a Law State. If laws define citizenship as Turkish, citizens of Turkey are Turkish. If laws define citizenship as Apple, citizens of Turkey are Apples.

The problem is PKK who supports Non-Exist definition, Kurd ethnicity. They are Fascist like Hitler. If we remove those fascists, problem will be fixed.

with their ethnicities.

There is no such thing. It doesnt matter if one million people believe that they have wings and they can fly. It makes them stupid and ignorant. It doesnt change the fact that there is only one ethnicity; Homo Sapiens.

Didn't you just answer your own question?

The reason why Erdogan is popular among the Kurds is that he has granted them more rights than any other government administration in Turkish history. That said, he has begun to clamp down on the Kurds as of late, and has reversed a lot of things that he initially gave to the Kurds.

The Kurds are still a long way from achieving equal status as ethnic Turks, which is exactly why groups such as the PKK are still around.

Put it this way: the PKK would not exist today if the Kurds enjoyed autonomy.

My gush...

I said that we had those right even before Erdogan.

Of course Erdogan enlarged those rights but it doesn't mean we didn't have before. Do not twist my words please.

Second pkk terrorism will never end even if you give 'em everything that they demand. Pkk has only one goal which is second armenia in this region.

So stop being smart azz around here. We know what pkk is.

Wtf are you talking about, there is no such race as Turkish race. Turkish is a name of Citizenship, has no connection with blood/genetics/skull. Turkey is a Law State. If laws define citizenship as Turkish, citizens of Turkey are Turkish. If laws define citizenship as Apple, citizens of Turkey are Apples.

The problem is PKK who supports Non-Exist definition, Kurd ethnicity. They are Fascist like Hitler. If we remove those fascists, problem will be fixed.

There is no such thing. It doesnt matter if one million people believe that they have wings and they can fly. It makes them stupid and ignorant. It doesnt change the fact that there is only one ethnicity; Homo Sapiens.
You clearly don't know what ethnicity even means.

Homo sapiens are a species, not an ethnicity. :rolleyes:

You can't defeat the PKK by military force alone.

If you truly want to defeat the PKK, then you must grant more cultural and political rights to the Kurdish minority, otherwise the PKK leaders will always exploit the grievances of ethnic Kurds who feel marginalized by the Turkish government.

As long as Turkey continues to think the solution to bloodshed is more bloodshed, then nothing will be solved. On the contrary, the situation will continue to deteriorate, and Turkey will be held back from reaching its economic potential.

As for ISIS terrorism, the Turkish government must be more genuine in the fight against extremism. The AKP is still turning a blind eye to many radical Muslim preachers in Turkey, not to mention turning a blind eye to radical Islamic militant groups in Syria. As long as these suicidal policies persist, the ISIS threat will always remain.

Turkey can still solve all these problems on its own, but the country is running out of time.

Don't want to argue, looks like you don't know about policies that have already been tried in Turkey, so please read up on the 'Kurdish opening - Kürt açılımı' policy of the AKP (e.g. link, you can find others). It is obvious that it doesn't work, and it won't work as the root of this problem is in those that use them, i.e. US, EU, Iran.

As for extra rights for the ethnic kurds in Turkey, what for? They have exactly the same rights if not more as normal citizens in Turkey. Ethnic Turks are being marginalized by the current government a lot more than Kurds are, try being a 4th class citizen in your own country by arab-islamo-loving-hugging half-wits whose praise and logic is solely 5. century. Heck last week they voted that the president of Turkey doesn't have to be Turkish, doesn't even have to be born in Turkey!! lol.

There aren't much options left but for forced exile, for those who have any link to, or are found guilty of terrorism. In some baltic EU countries there are populaces with no-rights to citizenship, passport, right to travel outside set zones within them, why not do the same in Turkey? which is another option. Currently the rich ethnic kurds are in Istanbul, Izmir while the poor ethnic kurds suffer in zones from such terrorists that target specifically them, and their children.. and the propaganda machines brainwash their own public via their media outlets to recite what you've written, this happens most within the countries that supply, arm, educate the terrorist I mentioned above. (PKK)

Islamist's, well in that I can agree, but they used to be equal to terrorists, and again who insisted in opening a Pandora's box of religious rights, that include schooling and religious attire for those not being imams, etc? It was countries like France, UK, Germany, ripping their butts on Turkic barbarity against these people, who a mere 10 years later decided Turkey was right, and are applying the same rules that Turkey applied pre-AKP to these people... A problem solved in 1921-1924 with Ataturk's reforms came back to hit it back... funny that even in those days it was clear that secularism was the only way for Turkey to go. The current government found that out but it still hasn't hit them yet, the public is suffering nonetheless...

Turkey has run away from drastic measures, and in the worlds of a good retired general ("90's) "wars not fought today will be payed in blood of our citizens in the future"...

What can I say, he is and was right, but I can add that the world is a joke to that, where only the strong wins.

Because we have become too complacant (rahatliga alistik) as a nation. We don't have the courage and tenacity to sacrifice short term peace and economy, because people value their coca cola and chips behind their screens in their living rooms more than sweating and committing for a cause, for their nation.

I agree with what you have written. But as long as this mentality continues, lazyness and ignorance will persist, we will continue on being a pawn in the greater game.

I agree.

Back
Top Bottom