• I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Usa answered : Ridicilous!

Indeed US answer was ridicilous.

At least 120 German mercinaries fight and train PKK/YPG. Confirmed by BfV. We deliver weapons to them.
Maybe the USA spokesman wanted to say that the USA acts only as parcel service for German weapons supplied to terrorists.

C0xDx-2UcAA-J0R.jpg

Emine Erdogan the "Turk".

Usa answered : Ridicilous!

Indeed US answer was ridicilous.

At least 120 German mercinaries fight and train PKK/YPG. Confirmed by BfV. We deliver weapons to them.
Maybe the USA spokesman wanted to say that the USA acts only as parcel service for German weapons supplied to terrorists.

Are you really German? First time I hear someone from Germany refer to YPG as terrorists.
Anyway welcome to the Turkish section.

View attachment 363969

Emine Erdogan the "Turk".

First of lol that pic is probably bs. Second, Perwer had a duet with Ibo talking about living in peace together as Turks, Kurds, Laz, etc. This is where Emine Erdogan cried. Their message is not wrong, even though both those people are not trustworthy in my opinion.

Also if you want to talk about Erdogan not fighting PKK, then we can say that to every other leader of Turkey before him. PKK has been here for 40+ years.

Are you really German? First time I hear someone from Germany refer to YPG as terrorists.
Anyway welcome to the Turkish section.

If you read my introduction you will find the reason. I was one of the 2000 in BW. Now the number increased.

First of lol that pic is probably bs. Second, Perwer had a duet with Ibo talking about living in peace together as Turks, Kurds, Laz, etc. This is where Emine Erdogan cried. Their message is not wrong, even though both those people are not trustworthy in my opinion.

Also if you want to talk about Erdogan not fighting PKK, then we can say that to every other leader of Turkey before him. PKK has been here for 40+ years.
RTE could wave the PKK flag and call for destruction of Turkiye and you'd still find a way to excuse it. Am I right? Your RTE can do no wrong , no matter what.
Erdogan has only really improved tourism. Maybe even economy, though, nowhere near good enough still.
His "fight" against PKK is a JOKE and that is being nice. Why can't you people admit this?

RTE could wave the PKK flag and call for destruction of Turkiye and you'd still find a way to excuse it. Am I right? Your RTE can do no wrong , no matter what.
Erdogan has only really improved tourism. Maybe even economy, though, nowhere near good enough still.
His "fight" against PKK is a JOKE and that is being nice. Why can't you people admit this?

Sorry that triggered you a bit. First, let's see him wave the PKK flag lol. And Erdogan does have mistakes lol. Every fight put up against PKK before him were jokes as well, sending our soldiers on to patrols while giving PKK information and then boom. This has happened during his rule as well, FETO.

Our economy also depends greatly on tourism lol, and this year it wasn't so good because of all these attacks inside of Turkey, which also leads to downfall of economy. So don't expect economy to be #1 when we're being attacked from all sides.

Anyways, go back to trying to revive Ataturk's legacy with your joke of a CHP.

Sorry that triggered you a bit. First, let's see him wave the PKK flag lol. And Erdogan does have mistakes lol. Every fight put up against PKK before him were jokes as well, sending our soldiers on to patrols while giving PKK information and then boom. This has happened during his rule as well, FETO.

Our economy also depends greatly on tourism lol, and this year it wasn't so good because of all these attacks inside of Turkey, which also leads to downfall of economy. So don't expect economy to be #1 when we're being attacked from all sides.

Anyways, go back to trying to revive Ataturk's legacy with your joke of a CHP.

Why would you think I am CHP. LOL.
I hate CHP as much as I hate AKP.
And where did I say I expect our economy to be no.1? I want it to be better than it is now. is that bad ?

Why would you think I am CHP. LOL.
I hate CHP as much as I hate AKP.
And where did I say I expect our economy to be no.1? I want it to be better than it is now. is that bad ?

I know you didn't say that, but you should know what I mean. Our economy is not going to be as good as it will if we weren't being attacked from all sides.

I know you didn't say that, but you should know what I mean. Our economy is not going to be as good as it will if we weren't being attacked from all sides.
Istanbul for me. as someone that's been to most cities in the world. is the BEST CITY IN THE WORLD.
The Aegean is beautiful too.
Our economy and tourism should be much better than it was(before the coup and terrorism). We're on bloody Romania levels of GDP per capita.
And do you have a problem with Ataturk?
I hope you're not one of those that think he was some anti-Turk that hated Muslims lol.

Back
Top Bottom